Portable audio player based on BASS library, Lightweight, Fast and easy to use. Now supports multiple languages.
The definitive software to listen to your crossover! You can create a 4 ways speaker (or WMTMW…), position the speakers, define the crossover and then move the listener to hear and see the response changing.
Starting from Windows Vista, you are allowed to change the sound volume of every application separately, and after you exit from the application, the last settings are saved in the Registry under:
So the next time you run the application, your last settings are used. This tool displays your current audio settings of every application on your system, and allows you to easily change the setting of multiple applications at once. You can change the mute/unmute status, the sound volume level, and the right/left audio balance of the application.
With its bit crushing and downsampling algorithms, Krush combines the crispy taste of the digital realm with the warmth of its drive stage and analog modeled resonant filters. A modulation section allows you to quickly add extra life to the sound by modulating any parameter.
The sound palette produced by Krush ranges from the dirtiest digital effects to crunchy modulated colours, with all the classic and weirdest bit-crushing effects in between.
Voicemeeter Banana is an Advanced Audio Mixer Application endowed with Virtual Audio Device used as Virtual I/O to mix and manage any audio sources from or to any audio devices or applications.
A graphical (Qt5) client for MPD, supporting the following features:
- Supports Linux, macOS, Windows, and Haiku. NOTE: Only Linux actively supported as of 2.3.3
- Multiple MPD collections.
- Highly customisable layout.
- Songs (optionally) grouped by album in play queue.
- Context view to show artist, album, and song information of current track.
- Simple tag editor.
- File organizer – use tags to organize files and folders.
- Ability to calculate ReplyGain tags. (Linux only, and if relevant libraries installed)
- Dynamic playlists.
- Smart Playlists.
- Online services; Jamendo, Magnatune, SoundCloud, and Podcasts.
- Radio stream support – with the ability to search for streams via TuneIn, ShoutCast, or Dirble.
- USB-Mass-Storage and MTP device support. (Linux only, and if relevant libraries installed)
- Audio CD ripping and playback. (Linux only, and if relevant libraries installed)
- Playback of non-MPD songs – via simple in-built HTTP server.
- MPRISv2 DBUS interface.
- Ratings support.
- “Partitions” support.
BitterSweet v3 is Flux:: acclaimed transient processor used by hundreds of thousands of users for audio transient management with the simple turn of a knob – Turning it to the Sweet side reduces the transients, and turning it to the Bitter side magnifies the transients – No dongle or license activation required – 100% Freeware!
- Up to 8 channels Input / Output
- Output Gain
- Controls the Output Gain at the end of the processing (-/+ 12 dB).
- Link to Output Gain – Compensates the Output Gain depending on the Transient Amount in order to achieve unity gain.
Free VST audio effect plug-in download for music production, broadcasting and general audio editing.
- Clip peaks off audio with abrupt or smooth wave-shaping.
- Graph and waveform displays assist in setting the clip level according to the source material.
- Oversampling can be enabled to reduce aliasing.
With these tools one can get information about (via mkvinfo) Matroska files, extract tracks/data from (via mkvextract) Matroska files and create (via mkvmerge) Matroska files from other media files. Matroska is a new multimedia file format aiming to become THE new container format for the future. You can find more information about it and its underlying technology, the Extensible Binary Meta Language (EBML), at www.matroska.org