flactag is a tagger for whole-album FLAC files with embedded CUE sheets, that retrieves data from the MusicBrainz service.https://sourceforge.net/projects/flactag/
CUE Corrector is a multifunctional program for working with index cards, which has a wide range of possibilities for reading, creating and editing them. The program is capable of performing many operations that arise during the use of index cards, from a simple replacement of an audio file extension in it to a complete change of its content, without making any changes to the index markup.
The program also has a large number of tools that allow you to edit the index maps in a set of associated files and folders, thus treating it as part of the “index map, extract report, audio files and covers” complex. The algorithms implemented for this make it possible to extremely simplify and automate many operations to bring the complex to the desired user form, convenient for storing and organizing – creating collections.
FiiO Music App is designed to maximize the experience of music lovers. Download the FiiO Music app today to start your journey to rediscover your music!
Core ideas behind this project:
* Your filesystem should remain tidy and clean – let’s pack tracks into uncompressed archives a.k.a. “libraries” (this was inspired by a common practice of video game developers to store all game resources in one or several packages). Less files – less clutter.
* Tags suck (especially ID3) – let’s utilize XML/YAML/JSON to describe entire albums.
* Storing cover image in every track is a waste of space – let’s have one TIFF/PNG/FLIF file per library.
* Being able to verify integrity of files in your music collection is a good feature, so let’s use hash lists (MD5, SHA1 etc.) for libraries.
* Rather than having to dig through lots of directories in order to select what you want to listen at the very particular moment it is much more convenient to have a centralized per-user database with a quick access to any track/album in your precious collection.
Mktoc simplifies the steps needed to create audio CD TOC files for the cdrdao CD burning program. For users familiar with EAC or CdrWin, TOC files are synonymous with CUE sheets. The primary goal of mktoc is to create TOC files using a previously generated CUE sheet.
- Create a TOC file from a list of WAV files.
- Convert an ExactAudioCopy (EAC) CUE file to the TOC format that is usable by cdrdao.
- Multi-session aware CUE parsing, necessary for making CDDB and AccurateRip matchable discs.
- Non-compliant CUE sheet support.
- Support for various pregap methods.
- Can create offset corrected WAV files for true ‘bit-for-bit’ accurate copies.
- Fuzzy file name logic can correct common file name spelling variations.
- Workaround known TOC file parsing bugs in cdrdao.
Album Player is designed for composing and listening to compilations of music albums on your hard drive and CD/DVD. The Album Player plays audio files of popular formats, such as WAV, FLAC, APE, WavPack, ALAC, AIFF, TAK, MP3, MP4, OGG, MPC, Audio-CD, SACD and DVD-A. Playlists are built based on information read from .cue files.
The Album Player supports modes of direct output from a sound decoder to an output device. The elimination of intermediate processing and mixing provides the most accurate sound reproduction. The Album Player’s supported output modes are ASIO, Kernel Streaming and exclusive WASAPI.
The player displays a list of albums located on a selected drive or directory, content of a selected album, album art, artist name, and the year of release of the album. If an album’s folder contains more than one picture, they are displayed as a slide show.
No installation is required, just right-click on the player to configure it.
IDTE is a full featured tag editor for Windows which supports tagging of FLAC, APE, ID3V1.x/2.x, WMA, LYRICS, and VORBIS tags in audio files.
It also supports the playback of 40+ various lossy and lossless music formats such as FLAC, ALAC, OGG, APE, MP3 etc.
It can rename files based on the tag information, export tag information, create playlists, search for incomplete tags on Internet, fetch lyrics, fetch cover art, supports CUE sheets, can process multiple files at same time, allows for batch file processing, supports SFX, visualizations and more…
Flacon extracts individual tracks from one big audio file containing the entire album of music and saves them as separate audio files.
To do this, it uses information from the appropriate CUE file. Besides, Flacon makes it possible to conveniently revise or specify tags both for all tracks at once or for each tag separately.
- Supported input formats: WAV, FLAC, APE, WavPack, True Audio (TTA).
- Supported out formats: FLAC, WAV, WavPack, AAC, OGG or MP3.
- ReplayGain analysis (album-gain and track-gain modes).
- Multi-threaded conversion process.
- Automatic character set detection for CUE files.
- Generation of the pertrack CUE file in the output dir.
MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware application for Mac OSX and Windows. It can help you to convert your music absolutely free to WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, Apple Lossless format and bunch of others.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Converts between all key audio formats
- Splits tracks by CUE sheet
- Exports to iTunes
- Converts multiple files simultaneously
- Keeps the folder structure
- Extracts audio track from video