dkaac reads linear PCM audio in either WAV, raw PCM, or CAF format, and encodes it into either M4A / AAC file. If the input file is "-", data is read from stdin. Likewise, if the output file is "-", data is written to stdout if one of streamable AAC transport formats are selected by **-f**. When CAF input and M4A output is used, tags in CAF file are copied into the resulting M4A. github.com/nu774/fdkaac github.com/mstorsjo/fdk-aac launchpad.net/ubuntu/bionic/+package/fdkaac packages.debian.org/stretch/fdkaac
Tag Archives: AAC
Pine Player ~ MacOS HQ Up Sampling Max 32bit 768kHz
Pine Player is an exclusive listening digital music player for music lovers who use the OSX operating system. It can play almost all existing digital audio forms such as MP3, FLAC, APE, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF, OGG, WMA, DSD, SACD ISO etc. and it also has a strong playing capability for listening to CUE files in the most convenient way.
1. Maximum 32Bit 768kHz Up Sampling Function
Pine Player supports various kinds of PCM formats, so it can play sound sources from 16 to 32 bit; it can also reproduce clear and abundant sound quality by supporting a maximum of 768kHz.
Pine Player’s unique Over Sampling Filter is a technique that upconverts an ordinary MP3 file into a 32bit, maximum of 768kHz, and high sound quality sound source and sends it to the DAC for it to be played in best performance. Ordinary MP3 files’ sound quality can actually be heard more clearly and plentifully. Obviously, HD audio files such as MQS and DSD can be upconverted to a maximum of 768kHz as well.
2. Convenient and Strong Playlist & Prevention of Text Cracking
Pine Player has a very convenient playlist because users can save and manage the music they wish to listen to, change the order of the music being played by simply dragging, and express any kind of language or text encoding perfectly because of its flawless decoding function. There is no Korean code cracking.
3. Cross Fade and Gapless set-up
Cross Fade function, which is a technique that decreases the gap between songs when listening to files on the playlist or overlaps the songs for no gaps at all, can be set into seconds.
4. Mass Storage of Audio Queue for Real Time Converting
Pine Player prevents damage of sound quality by having a high-powered Audio Queue for processing excessive amount of digital data. Therefore, it takes a considerable amount of memory compared to other music players.
5. Automatic Isolation of Damaged Sound Sources
Pine Player has an automatic isolation function for damaged sound sources called Vault. If a damaged sound source is detected while playing the music, the music is stopped and taken to the Vault file for isolation. Through this convenient function, users can easily figure out which sound source is damaged and restore it.
Even with all these functions, Pine Player is a free app. Moreover, there are not any marketing or advertising material. Especially, no information including personal ones are sent to the outside or the Internet.
qaac ~ AAC / ALAC Encoder
qaac is a command line AAC / ALAC encoder frontend based on Apple encoder, strongly influenced by tmkk.pv.land.to/qtaacenc/.
qaac requires Apple Application Support that is included in iTunes or QuickTime. If you are using 64 bit Windows, recent 64 bit iTunes (ver 12.1 or later) is recommended. 64 bit installer for iTunes (iTunes6464Setup.exe) includes both of 32 bit and 64 bit Apple Application Support, therefore you can run both of qaac.exe and qaac64.exe with its installation.
- AAC-LC, AAC-HE, ALAC encoding are supported. m4a container (just a MP4 container with ‘M4A ‘ brand, created by Apple) is used by default, but you can also mux into ADTS.
- Filenames and tags are treated with Unicode. Very long file names are supported.
- Support for multichannel / surround.
- Fine quality control over AAC encoding.
- Support for hi-resolution / multichannel ALAC.
- WAV, raw PCM, ALAC, and all LPCM formats supported by CoreAudio AudioFile interface (such as AIFF, CAF, and Sun/AU) are directly available as input. MP3 is also decodable through CoreAudio.
- Cue sheet input is also available.
- FLAC, Wavpack, TAK, and other LPCM formats are optionally supported when libFLAC.dll, wavpackdll.dll, tak_deco_lib.dll, and libsndfile-1.dll are installed.
- Piped input is available for WAV and raw PCM.
- Piped output (streaming) is supported for ADTS.
- Automatically fetch tags from AIFF, FLAC, Wavpack, Tak, and ALAC. Major tags are copied to the result. Also, you can manually set tags via command line options.
opencore-amr ~ Android Audio CODECS
Library of OpenCORE Framework implementation of Adaptive Multi Rate Narrowband and Wideband (AMR-NB and AMR-WB) speech codec. Library of VisualOn implementation of Adaptive Multi Rate Wideband (AMR-WB) encoder and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) encoder. Modified library of Fraunhofer AAC decoder and encoder.
FAAD2 ~ Freeware AAC Decoder
FAAD2 is an open source MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 AAC decoder, it is licensed under the GPLv2 license.
FAAC ~ Freeware AAC Encoder
FAAC is an Advanced Audio Coder (MPEG2-AAC, MPEG4-AAC). The goal of FAAC is to explore the possibilities of AAC and exceed the quality of the currently best MP3 encoders.
- High quality audio
- High-speed encoding
- LC, Main, LTP support
- DRM support through DreaM
FileZigZag ~ Online File Conversion
Our free audio converter is a fast and reliable service that lets you convert audio files online from one to many file formats also you can extract audio from video in high quality. You have three options to upload your files, select your audio from your PC or provide us URL or from Google drive.
mp3DirectCut ~ Direct mp3 Editor
mp3DirectCut is a fast and extensive audio editor and recorder for encoded mp3s. Without re-encoding you can directly cut, crop or split your MP3 and AAC tracks, change the volume on mp3s and much more. Direct editing saves encoding time and preserves the original audio quality of your tracks. The built in recorder creates mp3s on the fly. By using cuesheets, pause detection or autocue you can easily divide long files.
RareWares ~ Freeware Audio Archive
Providing hard-to-find pieces of software since 2001
Repository of open audio CODECs, compiled LAME binaries and freeware utilities.
Max ~ Mac Audio CD Ripper
A Mac application for ripping high quality audio files from CDs. Integrated with MusicBrainz.
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or later