Test your audio equipment, online. AudioCheck gives you access to an extensive collection of sound tests, playable online and downloadable in high-quality for patrons. The audio material provided here will help you assess the audio equipment connected to your computer. Using this website, you will be able to:
- Test your hearing, speakers, headphones, digital-to-analog converters… and more!
- Design your own sound tests using our high quality waveform generators.
- Download our sound files to your favorite audio player, and use your player as a portable audio test device.
A tool based on the HTML5 Web Audio API to perform perceptual audio evaluation tests locally or on remote machines over the web.
The Atari SAP Music Archive is a free project which has the aim to collect most of the ATARI XL/XE music in one huge collection. The tunes in ASMA are stored in SAP format that can be replayed by a SAP player currently available for many platforms (see the PLAYERS section).
Annoying your cubemates since 1995!
Podcast Generator is an open source Content Management System written in PHP and specifically designed for podcast publishing. It provides the user with the tools to easily manage all of the aspects related to the publication of a podcast, from the upload of episodes to its submission to the iTunes store.
- Click & Go: 3-step installation wizard. No MySQL required. Works in any PHP web hosting.
- Power and simplicity: Easy & intuitive web interface to publish audio and video podcasts.
- Newbie-proof technology: Just upload your content, all the rest is “automagic”.
- Customizable: Support for multiple themes and languages. Social Networks integration.
- Apple friendly: Ready for iTunes Store and all iOS devices.
- Open Source: 100% free and open source.