Moosic is a music player for Unix systems. It focuses on convenient and powerful playlist management. It consists of a server process that maintains a queue of songs to be played and one or more client programs which sends commands to the server. The server continually runs through its song queue, popping songs off the top of the list and playing each with an external program. The client is a simple command-line utility which allows you to easily perform powerful operations upon the server’s queue, including the addition of whole directory trees, automatic shuffling, and song removal according to regular expressions. The server comes configured to play MP3, Ogg, MIDI, MOD, and WAV files, but can be configured to also play any other file format you want.
A GTK2/GTK3 interface to MPlayer. The power of MPlayer combined with a friendly interface for your desktop; You can play all your multimedia (audio, video, CD, DVDs, and VCDs, streams etc.), organize, sort and create playlists, take screenshots while playing videos, be notified about media changes. Full DVD and MKV chapter support, when supported by Mplayer. Subtitle support with the ability to specify preferred audio and subtitle languages if the media supports it. Support for cover art retrieval from Amazon.com for audio media files with artist and/or album information contained in the file.
mypiano_jukebox is a mypiano_chung bass.dll based MIDI jukebox, MIDI files & folder player with a virtual acoustic piano recorded on Isabelle’s upright piano, with a smartphone . The sounds, reverb, chorus and volume are variable with the number of played notes and the sustain switch, just like a real piano.
- Added a public domain Kawai, City piano and Steinway samples.
- harp0 – harp9 + piano shape selection.
- uses mp3 samples.
- easy to customize.
- written in freebasic.
FiiO Music App is designed to maximize the experience of music lovers. Download the FiiO Music app today to start your journey to rediscover your music!
KONTAKT PLAYER is a free application that runs all of our KONTAKT instruments, as well as a large number of instruments from other companies.
- Free sample player based on Kontakt 6.
- Hosts a huge selection of Native Instruments and third-party instruments.
- Also included in KOMPLETE START – the free bundle with 2,000 sounds and 6 GB of content.
Midi Sheet Music is a free program that plays MIDI music files while highlighting both the piano keys and sheet music notes. Works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux Ubuntu.
Featured MIDI File Player for Linux, Windows, and macOS written in C++, and using Qt5 and Drumstick2.
- MIDI Output to hardware MIDI ports, or any other Drumstick backend
- Transpose song tonality between -12 and +12 semitones
- Change MIDI volume level (using MIDI CC7)
- Scale song speed between half and double tempo
- Plays Standard MIDI Files (.MID, .KAR) and Cakewalk project files (.WRK)
Subsonic is a web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitous access to your music and video collection. More than 20 apps are available for Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Roku, Chumby, Sonos etc. Supports virtually all media formats, converting files on the fly. Also includes a Podcast receiver and jukebox feature allowing you to control what’s playing on your computer from your mobile phone.
- Enjoy your music and movies no matter where you are. Share with family and friends.
- Browse and manage your media collection with the user-friendly web interface.
- Stream music to Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
- Subsonic apps available for Roku, BlackBerry Playbook and many more.
- Convert and stream lossless music on the fly.
- Manage 100,000+ files in your music collection without hassle.
- Download and listen to Podcasts.
- Get cover art, lyrics, reviews and other album info from Google, Chartlyrics, allmusic and Wikipedia.
netjukebox is a web-based media jukebox for MPD, VideoLAN and Winamp/httpQ. netjukebox is open source under the GNU GPL license.
Client and server on one computer. So you can play your favorite music and video from your local hard disk.
Client / Server:
Play music and video from any computer in your network. A working network share is required.
Remotely control MPD, VideoLAN or Winamp from any computer.
Native HTML5 audio streaming support. Automatic M3U/HLS fallback for unsupported clients.
Download the original file or transcode to another format or bitrate. Generate PDF cd-covers on the fly.