A Podcast app made with Electron because I love Podcasts.
Tag Archives: cross-platform
BeatRoot ~ Beat Tracking & Visualization
BeatRoot is an interactive beat tracking and visualisation system.
WildMidi ~ A Cross-Platform Software Synthesizer
WildMIDI is a simple software MIDI player which has a core software synthesizer (softsynth) library that can be used with other applications.www.mindwerks.net/projects/wildmidi
QMP3Gain ~ MP3Gain Graphical User Interface
User interface front end supporting famous MP3Gain engine which analyzes and losslessly adjusts MP3 files to a specified target volume. A complete re-creation (made in QT5) of the original MP3Gain GUI, however it can be run on more platforms.
VirtuoZo! ~ Find Scales, Chords & Generate Music
This software can be used to search scales & chords from a large and expandable database (XML). Thanks to the jmusic project (jmusic.sourceforge.io), this is also possible to generate music starting from these scales & chords and export the result to MIDI file.
- Scales & chords finder
- Music generator (MIDI)
AstroFox ~ Amazing Audio Videos
Astrofox is a motion graphics program that lets turn audio into amazing videos.
MKVToolNix ~ Matroska Tools For Linux / Unix & Windows
With these tools one can get information about (via mkvinfo) Matroska files, extract tracks/data from (via mkvextract) Matroska files and create (via mkvmerge) Matroska files from other media files. Matroska is a new multimedia file format aiming to become THE new container format for the future. You can find more information about it and its underlying technology, the Extensible Binary Meta Language (EBML), at www.matroska.org
AudioRanger ~ Automated Tagging & Organizer
AudioRanger is a powerful and versatile music tagger designed to automatically identify and organize your digital music collection.
Runs on Windows and Mac. Feature-rich free version available. (Has limits)
GSatPlus ~ Freeware Saturation Plugin
GSat+ is derived from the saturation module on the TBProAudio CS5501V2 channel strip plug-in, but adds extra features requested and suggested by the Gearspace.com team. It has several different saturation modes, high tweakability, oversampling, old-school VU meters and cross-platform software compatibility – as well as a button to take you directly to Gearspace.com in case you need any tips, tricks or inspiration or want to swap presets with other users.
- Saturation with three different “tube-based” character modes
- Clip protection
- VU meters
- Signal monitoring
- Over sampling
- Plug-in bypass
- Preset management
- Large and easy to use freely-scalable GUI
- 64-bit internal processing
- Very efficient CPU usage design
Stargate ~ Open Source Digital Audio Workstation
Stargate is an all-in-one DAW and plugin suite, designed to be a comprehensive solution for music production, with a focus on providing unique and innovative features, especially for EDM production.
- A digital audio workstation (DAW) with a powerful pattern-based workflow
- A comprehensive suite of built-in instrument and effect plugins
- A basic wave editor
- Powerful track routing matrix with easy sidechaining
- Modular mixer architecture. Mixer channels are a type of plugin that can be chosen per track send, mix and match plugins, or skip them when not needed
- Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux, x86 and ARM. Can be ported to other platforms if there is sufficient demand
- Everything you need to create music in a single package, no need to install additional software
- Revolutionary CPU efficiency for DAW and plugins, minimum recommended hardware: Raspberry Pi 4, or a 15 year old laptop with a dual core CPU, 1GB of RAM and a 720p display.
- Support for display resolution from 720p to 4k and above.
- Optional portable flash drive install on Windows and MacOS
- Broad audio and MIDI hardware support using Portaudio and Portmidi