This is a multi-platform Commodore 64 emulator specialized for sound reproduction. It is also a SID player for music collections like HVSC and CGSC. It is a full C64 emulator and can play games of the GameBase64 project as well.
TempoPerfect is a free software metronome. Unlike mechanical metronomes, our software metronome provides a clear and precise beat that won’t wind down, making it an essential tool for any musician.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Highly accurate beat simulation
- Accent the first beat in a measure
- Preset tempos include Largo, Allegro, Presto and more
- Visual beat indicator bar provides a helpful visual cue
- Create accurate beat patterns for simple or complex rhythms
- Subdivide beats to hear difficult patterns, such as triplets
- BPM Tempo Guide chart for each speed of music (e.g., Allegro=120-168)
- Subdivide beats into accented beats and regular beats to emphasize different patterns
- Use on your computer or as a metronome app on your mobile device
- TempoPerfect also includes a tempo guide within the program which is a helpful resource for remembering the BPM for particular speed markings (e.g., Allegro).
sc68 is an Atari ST and Amiga music player.
The sc68 is a Atari-ST and Amiga music player. It comes as a command line music player as well as libraries for developers and various plugins for well know programs.
ASAP (Another Slight Atari Player) plays and converts 8-bit Atari music (*.sap, *.cmc, *.mpt, *.rmt, *.tmc, …) on modern computers and mobile devices.
Nootka is an application to help learn classical score notation. It helps in understanding the rules of reading and writing scores and helps with developing skills of playing and singing notes.
Simply: users looks at piece of a score, plays it, while Nootka is listening to it, checks and shows was it played well. All in real time.
- interactive interface to discover the rules of musical notation
- exercises with possibility to create own sets
- accurate method for detecting sung and played sounds
- natural sound of guitars
- clefs (treble, bass and others) and grand staff
- analysis of results
- different kinds of guitars and their tuning
Common Music (CM) is a real-time music composition system implemented in JUCE/C++ and Scheme. It generates musical output via MIDI, OSC, CLM, FOMUS and CSOUND. Its user application is called GRACE (Graphical Real-time Algorithmic Composition Environment)
- Algorithmic music composition environment
- Runs on Mac, Windows and Linux
- Real time scheduling of musical algorithms
- Two coding languages for designing algorithms: S7 Scheme and SAL (an easy-to-learn alternate)
- MIDI input/output
- CLM/Sndlib audio system built in (Scottstaedt)
- CCRMA digital audio instrument definitions built in (Scottstaedt)
- Open Sound Control input/output
- Metronomes and running algorithm redefinition for live coding
- Data visualization
- Music pattern definitions
- Fomus system built in for computing music notations (Psenicka)