sc68 is an Atari ST and Amiga music player.
The sc68 is a Atari-ST and Amiga music player. It comes as a command line music player as well as libraries for developers and various plugins for well know programs.
ASAP (Another Slight Atari Player) plays and converts 8-bit Atari music (*.sap, *.cmc, *.mpt, *.rmt, *.tmc, …) on modern computers and mobile devices.
Nootka is an application to help learn classical score notation. It helps in understanding the rules of reading and writing scores and helps with developing skills of playing and singing notes.
Simply: users looks at piece of a score, plays it, while Nootka is listening to it, checks and shows was it played well. All in real time.
- interactive interface to discover the rules of musical notation
- exercises with possibility to create own sets
- accurate method for detecting sung and played sounds
- natural sound of guitars
- clefs (treble, bass and others) and grand staff
- analysis of results
- different kinds of guitars and their tuning
Common Music (CM) is a real-time music composition system implemented in JUCE/C++ and Scheme. It generates musical output via MIDI, OSC, CLM, FOMUS and CSOUND. Its user application is called GRACE (Graphical Real-time Algorithmic Composition Environment)
- Algorithmic music composition environment
- Runs on Mac, Windows and Linux
- Real time scheduling of musical algorithms
- Two coding languages for designing algorithms: S7 Scheme and SAL (an easy-to-learn alternate)
- MIDI input/output
- CLM/Sndlib audio system built in (Scottstaedt)
- CCRMA digital audio instrument definitions built in (Scottstaedt)
- Open Sound Control input/output
- Metronomes and running algorithm redefinition for live coding
- Data visualization
- Music pattern definitions
- Fomus system built in for computing music notations (Psenicka)
Softsqueeze is a music player for your PC that works with the SqueezeCenter software. It complements the Boom, Duet, Transporter, Squeezebox and Slimp3 hardware music players developed by Slim Devices.
Supports synchronization with hardware players and remote streaming over the Internet using ssh tunneling.
Developed in Java, allowing this useful application to work with Windows PCs, OS X and Unix systems.
Emulates most of the digital music players and uses the TCP based slim protocol, allowing use across the Internet and through firewalls/NAT routers.
A unique desktop music composing application for PC / Mac / Linux / Android with a tracker style interface and a simple modular Java plugin based design allowing rapid improvement and endless expansion.