Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard is a free software application that gets you streaming and recording in minutes by leveraging Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- Set up a PC for streaming in minutes.
- Automatically configure and tune broadcasting software within the wizard.
- Optimize efficiency of the Intel® Core™ Processor for encoding, sound, bandwidth, and other features to determine the best streaming quality possible.
Supported streaming services:
Supported recording configuration:
Streamripper was started sometime back in early 2000. Streamripper started as a way to separate tracks via Shoutcast’s title-streaming feature. This has now been expanded into a much more generic feature, where part of the program only tries to “hint” at where one track starts and another ends, thus allowing a mp3 decoding engine to scan for a silent mark, which is used to find an exact track separation.
Streamripper is now part of the FreeBSD standard distribution, mentioned in the Linux MP3 HOWTO, known to compile on many platforms such as Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, BeOS, OS/2. This is not surprising as portability was a constant consideration during development.
With the emergence of file sharing protocols such as Napster, Gnutella, and now Mojonation and Freenet, the average Internet user can download nearly any mp3 he wants in a matter of no time, but many times people don’t know what they want. Streamripper allows you to download an entire station of music. Many of these mp3 radio stations only play certain genres, so you can now download an entire collection of goa/trance music, an entire collection of jazz, punk rock, whatever you want.
Softsqueeze is a music player for your PC that works with the SqueezeCenter software. It complements the Boom, Duet, Transporter, Squeezebox and Slimp3 hardware music players developed by Slim Devices.
Supports synchronization with hardware players and remote streaming over the Internet using ssh tunneling.
Developed in Java, allowing this useful application to work with Windows PCs, OS X and Unix systems.
Emulates most of the digital music players and uses the TCP based slim protocol, allowing use across the Internet and through firewalls/NAT routers.
Strawberry is a music player and music collection organizer. It is a fork of Clementine released in 2018 aimed at music collectors, enthusiasts and audiophiles. The name is inspired by the band Strawbs. It’s based on a heavily modified version of Clementine created in 2012-2013. It’s written in C++ and Qt 5.
- Play and organize music
- Supports WAV, FLAC, WavPack, DSF, DSDIFF, Ogg Vorbis, Speex, MPC, TrueAudio, AIFF, MP4, MP3, ASF and Monkey’s Audio
- Audio CD playback
- Native desktop notifications
- Playlists in multiple formats
- Advanced audio output and device configuration for bit-perfect playback on Linux
- Edit tags on music files
- Fetch tags from MusicBrainz
- Album cover art from Last.fm, Musicbrainz, Discogs, Tidal and Deezer
- Song lyrics from AudD
- Support for multiple backends
- Audio analyzer
- Audio equalizer
- Transfer music to iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player
- Streaming support for Tidal, Qobuz and Subsonic
- Scrobbler with support for Last.fm, Libre.fm and ListenBrainz
Cross-platform, terminal-based audio engine, library, player and server written in c++.
Musikcube compiles and runs easily on Windows, macOS and Linux. it also runs well on a raspberry pi with raspbian, and can be setup as a streaming audio server.
FStream is a little WebRadio listener / recorder software.
- Decodes OGG Vorbis, AAC/AAC+, MP3 (via HTTP)
- WMA (via MMS/MMSH – ASF)
- Encodes streams to MP3 – AAC – AIFF – WAV
- Recognition of M3U – PLS – ASX playlists
- Support for Apple Remote
- Uses up very little CPU
- Simple and customizable interface
- Strong recognition of streams (IceCast, ShoutCast, …)
- Access preselected lists like ShoutCast and SourceMac
This is a community with the aim of collecting as many internet radio and TV stations as possible. Any help is appreciated!