In applications such as audio denoising, music transcription, music remixing, and audio-based forensics, it is desirable to decompose a single-channel recording into its respective sources. To perform such tasks, we present a new software tool to perform source separation by painting on time-frequency visualizations of sound. Initial results shows the software can achieve state-of-the-art separation results compared to prior work.
- Source separation
The world’s best, fully featured, completely unlimited free DAW for all music creators. This is no ‘Lite’ version, we do not impose track limits, plugin limitations or other such constraints commonly found in other low cost offerings. Why? – we think you will enjoy using the app so much, you will discover the value in investing in our latest versions and the expanded features we are voraciously adding. Innovation and creativity is what drives us – join the ride today and download T7 for Mac, Windows, or Linux operating systems.
Jokosher is a simple and powerful multi-track studio. Jokosher provides a complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio, and has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers behind Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created something devilishly simple to use.
Smart Mix Player is a free auto disc jockey player for Linux and Windows. It plays audio files as a non stop mix, but not in the way that traditional auto DJ software does!
Most of these players mix songs together at the end of a song with a simple fade out and fade in. Smart Mix Player goes a big step further and mixes like a real DJ!
Voicemeeter is a Windows audio mixer application endowed with a virtual audio device used for virtual inputs or outputs in order to mix and manage any audio sources from or to any other audio devices or applications.
OpenSebJ is a free real time audio sample mixer that runs on Microsoft Windows. The source code for OpenSebJ is released under the GNU General Public License.
- Supports loading of 255 audio samples, in wav format, which can be played in real time.
- Sample properties such as volume, pan and frequency can be adjusted individually for each sample. (even during mid-play)
- A composition tool is provided and presented in a familiar multi-track sequencer environment. Looping compositions are also supported.
- Samples can be linked to keys on a keyboard and triggered in real time when a key press occurs.
- Each sample can also have the play cursor position adjusted while the sample is playing, to provide a virtual needle to be moved.
- Stream to disk recording, allows all audio played from OpenSebJ to be saved.
- Pitch shifter roll, allows an order to be set up, so that each time a sample is played, the next pitch shift in the sequence is undertaken before the sample is played. i.e. set up a sample to key ‘1’, then set up a pitch shift sequence, high, mid, low, higher, etc. (using frequency values which are transposed onto screen ‘ranges’ to allow easier utilization).
Making beats has never been easier:
- Produce music with your computer by creating melodies and beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds, arranging samples and much more.
- Playback instruments, samples and plugins with a typing or MIDI keyboard in a user-friendly and modern interface.
- Bundled with ready-to-use stuff from an assortment of instrument and effect plugins, presets and samples to VST and SoundFont support.
Made by musicians, for musicians.
Linux / MacOS / Windows