ISOL8 divides the frequency range into 5 bands.
These 5 bands can be soloed or muted individually. This will help you to concentrate on certain frequency ranges during the mixing and mastering process.
On top you can use ISLO8 as a flexible multi-band splitter with following complex plugin chains. The split signal can finally be mixed together.
Isol8 is originally designed to be used on the master track, but it can also be used on individual audio track busses.
- 5 adjustable frequency bands
- solo/mute function for each band individually
- Linkwitz-Riley crossover filter design
- 24/48dB/Oct filter slope
- multiple filter channel modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side)
- multiple monitor modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side)
- in-place or centered monitoring
- swap left/right channel
- adjustable output level
- loudness dim function
- keyboard control
- multi channel split
- large and easy to use GUI
- free GUI scaling
- 64-bit internal processing