This is a multi-platform Commodore 64 emulator specialized for sound reproduction. It is also a SID player for music collections like HVSC and CGSC. It is a full C64 emulator and can play games of the GameBase64 project as well.
ScoreDate is your date with the music! It is open source software written in Java that helps musicians learn to read music; it also helps with ear training. It is suitable for any skill level, from beginner to professional; from slow training to first sight reading.
- Notes in line exercise
- Rhythms exercise
- Score reading exercise
- Ear training exercise with 4 levels of difficulty
- Exercises – Creation, edit, save and playback
- Statistics with monthly and daily view
- Supports of 4 clefs: Violin, Bass, Alto, Tenor, with a maximum of 2 at the same time
- Supports of notes: Whole, half, dotted half, quarter, dotted quarter, eighth, triplets, pauses
- Selection of the notes range for each clef. Maximum of 4 additional lines above and below the staff
- Virtual piano, to exercise without having external devices
- Chords, intervals and accidentals exercise
- Learning mode, that shows the name of the note or the chord displayed on the staff
- Realtime playback supporting ASIO, WDMKS, DirectSound, Jack, ALSA, OSS
- Translated in 15 languages
Jalmus is a free, open source music education software helping musicians, especially pianists, to improve their sight-reading. You can train to read music with both exercises on notes or rhythms.
A soundboard that supports almost all MP3s and WAVs. Sounds can be triggered with custom keyboard hot-keys and played through up to 2 outputs. i.e. Your speakers and a virtual audio cable. Also allows for your mic to pass into the virtual audio cable when enabling Mic Injector. This soundboard also incorporates a save feature.
- Easy to use soundboard app, allows soundboards to be saved.
- Use keyboard hotkeys to trigger sounds
- Play sounds through a virtual audio cable and still be able to hear them through your speakers
- Includes Mic Injector to route sound from your mic into your virtual audio cable
- Includes converter tool for converting almost any audio file into a compatible one
Softsqueeze is a music player for your PC that works with the SqueezeCenter software. It complements the Boom, Duet, Transporter, Squeezebox and Slimp3 hardware music players developed by Slim Devices.
Supports synchronization with hardware players and remote streaming over the Internet using ssh tunneling.
Developed in Java, allowing this useful application to work with Windows PCs, OS X and Unix systems.
Emulates most of the digital music players and uses the TCP based slim protocol, allowing use across the Internet and through firewalls / NAT routers.
Best level of equalization sound, convert to your audio format, listen to web radio, show music representations with spectrum and VU meters. Set equalization in played music, apply effects. Feel the difference and change your music listening experience.
- Play many formats
- Stream Web Radio
- Equalizer 31 bands (Left and Right)
- Find and download music
- Sound Effects
- Audio Converter
- Spectrum Analyzer
- VU Meter
- Tag Editor
- Lyrics in real time
- More accurate equalizer
- Equalizer Smooth control
- Music downloads more efficient
- Spectrum now in gradient or one color
- New engine for lyrics
- New engine for covers
- Cut Music (wav editor)
- CD Ripper
- Automatic Update
- Music Statistics