LASTAR is a batch (non-interactive) audio processor for loudness adjustment and file splitting of a batch of audio recordings, using an audio transparent maximizer.
At the opposite of usual available software, loudness normalization is done on signal power, which leads to a louder and more homogeneous result than the usual “peak” normalization, in particular on live recordings.
Its purpose is:
- to split, equalize and normalize digitized analog tapes or vinyl
- to split, equalize and normalize live recordings from microphones (ex ZOOM H2 recordings)
- fast and homogeneous normalization of a group of files (compilation for instance)
- loudness and dynamic reduction for listening in a noisy environment (car…)
- and so on…
This software aims to be very fast and easy to use : the most efficient computing techniques have been implemented, and there are very few parameters to set (most of them are automatically adjusted by analyzing the file).
It embeds :
- an automatic RMS normalizer,
- an Automatic Gain Controller (compressor)
- a 10 bands automatic equalizer
- a 3 bands semi-parametric equalizer
- a file splitter
- a noise gate
- preset management
- a preview function.
IDTE is a full featured tag editor for Windows which supports tagging of FLAC, APE, ID3V1.x/2.x, WMA, LYRICS, and VORBIS tags in audio files.
It also supports the playback of 40+ various lossy and lossless music formats such as FLAC, ALAC, OGG, APE, MP3 etc.
It can rename files based on the tag information, export tag information, create playlists, search for incomplete tags on Internet, fetch lyrics, fetch cover art, supports CUE sheets, can process multiple files at same time, allows for batch file processing, supports SFX, visualizations and more…
LameXP is a free multi-format audio file converter that supports a variety of output formats, including MP3, AAC/MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, as well as FLAC, and an even higher number of input formats. It also supports batch processing and can utilize multiple processor cores.