Astrofox is a motion graphics program that lets turn audio into amazing videos.
Tag Archives: video
foo_mpv ~ foobar2000 Local Video Support
This component allows playing local video files in foobar2000 using libmpv. It is not a foobar decoder, it will just play the video for files that foobar is already playing via other input components. You may need to install other decoders or foo_input_ffmpeg to play certain files.
- Video player can be a default UI element, columns UI panel or a separate window
- On-screen control on the video
- Fullscreen mode
- Generates video thumbnails as album art, with optional manual thumbnail chooser
- Video panels can act as an album art viewer when no video is present to avoid wasting space
- Reads mpv.conf and input.conf
- Provides some interfaces for integrating mpv Lua scripts with foobar2000
LosslessCut ~ Lossless Audio Video Editing
The swiss army knife of lossless video / audio editing
LosslessCut aims to be the ultimate cross platform FFmpeg GUI for extremely fast and lossless operations on video, audio, subtitle and other related media files. The main feature is lossless trimming and cutting of video and audio files, which is great for saving space by rough-cutting your large video files taken from a video camera, GoPro, drone, etc. It lets you quickly extract the good parts from your videos and discard many gigabytes of data without doing a slow re-encode and thereby losing quality. Or you can add a music or subtitle track to your video without needing to encode. Everything is extremely fast because it does an almost direct data copy, fueled by the awesome FFmpeg which does all the grunt work.
- Lossless cutting of most video and audio formats
- Losslessly cut out parts of video / audio (for cutting away commercials etc.)
- Losslessly rearrange the order of video / audio segments
- Lossless merge / concatenation of arbitrary files (with identical codecs parameters, e.g. from the same camera)
- Lossless stream editing: Combine arbitrary tracks from multiple files (ex. add music or subtitle track to a video file)
- Losslessly extract all tracks from a file (extract video, audio, subtitle, attachments and other tracks from one file into separate files)
- Batch view for fast multi-file workflow
- Remux into any compatible output format
- Take full-resolution snapshots from videos in JPEG / PNG format
- Manual input of cutpoint times
- Apply a per-file timecode offset (and auto load timecode from file)
- Change rotation / orientation metadata in videos
- View technical data about all streams
- Timeline zoom and frame / keyframe jumping for accurate cutting around keyframes
- Saves per project cut segments to project file
- View FFmpeg last command log so you can modify and re-run recent commands on the command line
- Give labels to cut segments
- View segment details, export / import cut segments as CSV
- Import segments from: MP4 / MKV chapters, Text file, YouTube, CSV, CUE, XML (DaVinci, Final Cut Pro)
- Video thumbnails and audio waveform
- Edit file metadata and per-stream metadata
- Edit per-stream disposition
- Cut with chapter marks
- Annotate segments with tags
- View subtitles
FMAVC ~ Free Music Album Video Creator
Transform an album image into a video with songs tracks.
Select your favorite artist’s albums or your own picture with songs or sounds effects and transform it into a video with audio tracks that you can upload to YouTube.
- Supported image format (PNG)
- Supported audio format (MP3 / WAV)
- Multiple audio tracks
- Written in Visual Basic
Gnome-mplayer ~ GTK/Gnome Interface For mplayer
A GTK2/GTK3 interface to MPlayer. The power of MPlayer combined with a friendly interface for your desktop; You can play all your multimedia (audio, video, CD, DVDs, and VCDs, streams etc.), organize, sort and create playlists, take screenshots while playing videos, be notified about media changes. Full DVD and MKV chapter support, when supported by Mplayer. Subtitle support with the ability to specify preferred audio and subtitle languages if the media supports it. Support for cover art retrieval from Amazon.com for audio media files with artist and/or album information contained in the file.
netjukebox ~ Flexible Media Sharing
netjukebox is a web-based media jukebox for MPD, VideoLAN and Winamp/httpQ. netjukebox is open source under the GNU GPL license.
Client and server on one computer. So you can play your favorite music and video from your local hard disk.
Client / Server:
Play music and video from any computer in your network. A working network share is required.
Remotely control MPD, VideoLAN or Winamp from any computer.
Native HTML5 audio streaming support. Automatic M3U/HLS fallback for unsupported clients.
Download the original file or transcode to another format or bitrate. Generate PDF cd-covers on the fly.
FFmpeg ~ Open Source Audio Visual Toolset
A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video. FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. It supports the most obscure ancient formats up to the cutting edge. No matter if they were designed by some standards committee, the community or a corporation. It is also highly portable: FFmpeg compiles, runs, and passes our testing infrastructure FATE across Linux, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, the BSDs, Solaris, etc. under a wide variety of build environments, machine architectures, and configurations.
AV Linux ~ Install & Create
AV Linux is a free shared downloadable and installable snapshot ISO image based on Debian/GNU Linux pre-configured to be a turnkey AV content creation system pre-configured and ready to “Install and Create”.
- Originates from 32bit and 64bit snapshots of the Debian Stable Distribution.
- Custom Realtime Preempt Kernel for optimal low-latency Audio potential.
- CPU governed for performance by default.
- Extra tweaks for performance, meets all criteria of the included Realtime Configuration Quick Scan.
- Some special custom packaging not found in default Repositories.
- Fast and Light XFCE4 Desktop Environment with attractive customizations.
- falkTX’s KXStudio Repositories for up to date Audio Applications.
- Extensive Audio/Video and Administrator-friendly Custom Actions.
- Seamless JACK Audio/MIDI environment with PulseAudio Integration.
- Extended Application platforms Flatpak and Docker included.
- Robust Environment for developers: Compilers, GIT, SVN, BZR, tools and development libs.
- Mozilla builds of Firefox and Thunderbird.
Tiny Player ~ Windows Applet
Audio, video and CD/DVD player that uses DirectShow technology. It can read (but not modify) ID3/Ogg/APE/WMA tags and show sub/srt/aqt/dks subtitles. CD information can be obtained from freedb, CD-TEXT or cdplayer.ini and submitted to freedb.
- custom playback speed, single frame step, capture frame
- you can change subtitles color, size, font, vertical position
- no gap between audio tracks
- save audio to WAV file
- two visualizations – spectrum and oscilloscope
RYM ~ Rate Your Music
RYM is a community-built music and film database where you can rate, review, catalog and discover new music and films as well as participate in contributing to the database itself.