This component allows playing local video files in foobar2000 using libmpv. It is not a foobar decoder, it will just play the video for files that foobar is already playing via other input components. You may need to install other decoders or foo_input_ffmpeg to play certain files.
- Video player can be a default UI element, columns UI panel or a separate window
- On-screen control on the video
- Fullscreen mode
- Generates video thumbnails as album art, with optional manual thumbnail chooser
- Video panels can act as an album art viewer when no video is present to avoid wasting space
- Reads mpv.conf and input.conf
- Provides some interfaces for integrating mpv Lua scripts with foobar2000