An infinite series of free software instruments, made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere. Presented in our own plug-in, they are easy to use, and compatible with any DAW. And in case you missed it — they’re all free.
CloudTunes provides a unified interface for music stored in the cloud (YouTube, Dropbox, etc.) and integrates with Last.fm, Facebook, and Musicbrainz for metadata, discovery, and social experience. It is similar to services like Spotify, except instead of local tracks and the fixed Spotify catalog, CloudTunes uses your files stored in Dropbox and music videos on YouTube.
With the AudioStation player you can easy listen to the most common music files like *.mp3 and *.wav etc. Just click on the music file and the Audiostation will automatically start playing your favorite music.
- With original Creative Labs™ sample files (reggae.mid, jaz.mid, etc.)
- Support for multiple playlists (.wpl, .pls, .m3u, etc.)
- Track repeat and random shuffle functions
- Supporting languages: English & Dutch
- Plays all common audio files like .mp3, .wav, *mid, etc.
- Midi Player, Wav Player, Mp3 Player & CD Player
- Also support for *.cda, *.m4a, *.ra, *.rm, *act, *.act, *.caf, *.wsaud, *.w64, *.ogg, *.amo, *.voc
- With Floppy, Tape and CD-ROM animations
- Working mixing sliders
- With audio record function
- With audio capture function to record speaker sound
- Support for Commodore64 sound files (*.sid)
Fully featured CD ripping program able to take out most of the tedium. Fully accurate, has advanced features most rippers don’t, yet has no bloat and is cross-platform.
- Automatic tag lookup from the MusicBrainz database
- Encoded and muxed via FFmpeg (currently supports flac, opus, mp3, tta, wavpack, alac, vorbis and aac)
- Drive offset compensation and error recovery via cd-paranoia
- Full pregap handling
- HDCD detection and decoding
- Multi-disc album ripping
- Able to encode to multiple formats in parallel
- Cover image embedding in mp3, flac, aac and opus
- Provides and automatically verifies EAC CRC32, AccurateRip V1 and V2 checksums
- Accurate ripping verification of partially damaged tracks
- Automatic drive offset finding
LoopBe1 is an internal MIDI device for transferring MIDI data between computer programs. Basically LoopBe1 is an ‘invisible cable’ connecting a MIDI out port of an application to any other application’s MIDI in port. All MIDI data sent to the program’s output is channelled to the receiving applications in realtime. You may connect up to eight applications to LoopBe’s in port and up to eight applications to the out port, all sending and receiving at the same time.
LoopBe1 is a native Windows™ WDM kernel mode driver, so expect the lowest possible latency. Programs do not need to link with special libraries, so LoopBe1 works with every MIDI or DirectMusic™ capable application.
AntennaPod is a flexible and open-source podcast manager for Android that’s really simple and easy to use. It lets you listen to and download thousands of podcasts without having to use a browser. It’s got all the features you would need, and none of the crap you don’t. Its features include automatic download and playback with variable speed, RSS and Atom feeds, OPML import and export, Flattr integration and more! AntennaPod is currently being tested to work on a number of different combinations of Android versions, phones and use cases. It is also being translated in various languages through its Transifex project page.
- Automatic Download and Streaming
- Password Protected RSS and Atom Feeds
- OPML Import and Export
- Flattr integration
- gpodder.net integration
- Chapter Marks, Simple Chapters and Paged Feeds
- Player homescreen widget
- ChromeCast support
- Sleep timer
- Automatic feed update
- Advanced download settings
LMS is an open source multi-room audio system. It was created by SlimDevices and then acquired by Logitech. Although Logitech has ended development of hardware devices, the project is still very active with lots of plugin released regularly. New hardware players can be added using PI devices and DAC boards to build high-quality multi-room systems.
I’ve created some extra plugins, especially to include new standard hardware / players to the LMS ecosystem: UPnP/DLNA (Sonos), ChromeCast and AirPlay.
AUDio MEasurement System – multi-platfrom system for audio measurement through a PC sound card. Incorporates generator, oscilloscope, audio spectrum analyzer (FFT) and frequency sweep characteristic. Can be compiled and works under Linux, Windows and MacOS.
- Display audio spectrum (FFT)
- Show wave form
- Generate tones
- Only requires a sound card
- Uses WxWidgets
- Source code available