Ideal solution, if you need to preview your track in mp3 mode during playback.
Light and free version of our Live Guitar and Bass Bundle. These fundamental tools turn your computer into a guitar or bass amplifier.
- Precise amps simulation
- 3 free tools in one bundle
- Superior quality and true sound of real analog amplifier
- Gallien-Krueger MB150 amp and a GK speaker
- Live FX processor and virtual instrument host
Each of the plug-ins and apps included in the Live Guitar and Bass bundle has its light version. We decided to pack our free tools into one bundle, so that you wouldn’t miss anyone of them. As the title indicates, this suite is created mainly for guitarists and bassists who would like to practice or produce music using their computers. You may enjoy the Amplion Free, GK Amplification 2 LE and the inTone Solo to experience the sound quality and the ease of use of the major versions.
The “epicVerb” reverberation device aims at both tight small room and ambience effect simulation well suited to modern drum and vocal productions up to large “epic” halls as known from high quality outboard gear. This reverb’s sound ranges from rather concrete or even edgy up to smooth, transparent and artifact free reverb tails. It is designed for maximum flexibility and usability, and to take place as a true high quality stereo main reverb.
“epicVerb” features two different reverberation modes and six different stereo early reflection models. There are some standard reverb controls like ‘TIME’, ‘DAMP’ or ’PRE-DELAY’ as well as reverb tail modulation and detailed control over very first reflection patterns as an option. It offers different reverb time handling for high and low frequencies as well as a musical sounding EQ section containing two “BootEQ” equalizers and additional high- and low-pass filtering.
Specs and requirements:
- PC / VST compatible
- SSE and Assembler optimized sound engine
- State-of-the-art digital signal processing
- Smooth reverb tail processing without any ringing or metallic sounding artifacts
- Different reverb and early reflection modes for maximum flexibility
Flutterbird is a free, open-source effect plugin for adding pitch and volume fluctuation to incoming audio. It can be used for traditional wow/flutter effects as well as more chaotic, extreme modulation. Flutterbird has four separate oscillators with adjustable speeds that can be mapped to either pitch or volume.
Mika Micro is a subtractive synthesizer plugin that aims to be fun and expressive with a minimal set of controls.
- 2 oscillators with 6 waveforms and split knobs
- Simple FM functionality
- 12dB resonant low pass filter
- 8 voice polyphony and mono/legato modes
This is the community version of Element, a modular AU / LV2 / VST / VST3 audio plugin host. Create powerful effects, racks and instruments by connecting nodes to one another. Integrates with your existing hardware via standard protocols such as MIDI.
- Runs standalone or as a plugin in your DAW
- Route Audio and MIDI from anywhere to anywhere
- Play virtual instruments and effects live
- Create re-usable instruments and effect graphs
- Preloaded plugin graphs
- External sync w/ MIDI clock
- MIDI controller mapping
- Sub graphing – nest graphs within each other
- Custom keyboard shortcuts
- Placeholder nodes
- Built in virtual keyboard
- Multiple undo/redo
Utility is a free, lightweight, universal general purpose all in one digital channel strip plugin offering precise controls over various aspects of an audio signal, from mid/side processing to soft clipping.
- input routing with separate pans for the left and right channels, or alternatively a pre mono balance control to decide how the left and right channels are blended for conversion into mono
- gain, and individual left and right channel gains, mutes
- pan and phase inversion of either channel
- width control, along with separate mid and side gain sliders and mutes
- maximally flat minimal phase high and low pass 12db/octave filtering
- optional hard and soft clipping at 0db
- everything is fully automatable with sensible parameter ranges/scaling
Dexed is a multi-platform, multi-format plugin synth that is closely modelled on the Yamaha DX7. Dexed is also a midi cartridge librarian / manager for the DX7.
- Multi platform (OS X, Windows or Linux) and multi format. (VST, AU, LV2)
- The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modelled on the original DX7 characteristics.
- 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel.
- Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change. This means that you can use this with a native DX7/TX7 as a patch editor and sysex manager.
- Each operator has a realtime VU meter so you know which one is active.
- Can load or save any DX7/TX7 sysex programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different sysex file.