- Measure Impulse-response
- Measure Phase-response
- Measure Frequency-response
- Measure Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Make bandwidth limited measurements with no phase-errors
- Compare measurements
- Import Frequency-response & Impulse-response
- Export Frequency-responses & Impulse-responses
- Use open formats for saved files (zip, wav/flac, txt)
Advanced audio file comparison software.
Extracts bass from the source signal using a linear phase low-pass filter and sends it to the LFE channel.
- fast fir processing
- adjustable filter shapes
- delay control
- mono, stereo, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 input support
HA Forum Topic
Linear phase is a property of a filter, where the phase response of the filter is a linear function of frequency. The result is that all frequency components of the input signal are shifted in time (usually delayed) by the same constant amount (the slope of the linear function), which is referred to as the group delay. And consequently, there is no phase distortion due to the time delay of frequencies relative to one another.
rePhase is a FIR generation tool for building fully linear-phase active crossovers with arbitrary slopes.
It also let you manually compensate for the phase shifts of your loudspeakers and existing crossovers, be it active or passive.
Once generated, the FIR can be applied using any hardware (openDRC, miniSHARC, Najda, …) or software (foobar, convolver, JRiver, …), stereo or multi-way convolution engine.
Equalizer APO, REW and Rephase WOW! ~ diyAudio