Transform your PC into an LF Generator
Generate Sinus, Pulse, Noise, Sweep and more…
Audiodope is an audio editor. You can load and listen to music files of various formats such as wave, MP3, WMA, etc. You can also edit part or the whole stream with functions like copy, cut, paste, insert and delete. You may modify any part of the stream by applying audio effects and synthesize sound files.
- Sound editing functions such as copy, cut, paste, delete, insert, trim.
- Apply processes like click removal, DC offset correction, compressor, echo, fading, inversion, noise reduction, normalization, pitch scale, pitch shift, reverberation, reversing, sound 3D, tempo, true bass, volume
- Filters like, moving average, high-pass, low-pass, band-pass.
- Special effects like flanger, phaser, chorus, gargle.
- Listen to the audio file with play, pause, stop commands
- Record from any source
- Various tools like, frequency analyzer, tone generator, noise generator, DTMF synthesis, text to speech.
- Process any channel separately or both
- Apply third party VST plug-ins
AUDio MEasurement System – multi-platfrom system for audio measurement through a PC sound card. Incorporates generator, oscilloscope, audio spectrum analyzer (FFT) and frequency sweep characteristic. Can be compiled and works under Linux, Windows and MacOS.
- Display audio spectrum (FFT)
- Show wave form
- Generate tones
- Only requires a sound card
- Uses WxWidgets
- Source code available
Sine generator combines individual sine or square waves into a single waveform. Parameters are frequency, frequency modulation, noise, phase, volume and wave type.
- sine generator
- tone generator
- wav file output
Test your musical skills in 6 minutes!
While working at the music and neuroimaging lab at Beth Israel/Harvard Medical School in Boston, I developed a quick online way to screen for the tonedeafness. It actually turned out to be a pretty good test to check for overall pitch perception ability. The test is purposefully made very hard, so excellent musicians rarely score above 80% correct. Give it a try!
KeyFinder is an open source key detection tool, for DJs interested in harmonic and tonal mixing. It’s intended to be very focused: no library management, no track suggestions, no media player. Just a fast, efficient workflow tool. It supports a huge range of codecs thanks to LibAV, and writes to metadata tags using TagLib.