The Default User Interface from early foobar2000 versions is back! This component serves no particular useful purpose; it is provided for the nostalgia value only. It is missing various functionality considered to be essential in current foobar2000 series, such as persistently visible volume control. There are no plans to add any new functionality into the Classic User Interface.
Warning: product may contain Finnish profanity.
Changes since the original version:
- Modified to run side by side with the current Default UI. Please do not remove the Default UI DLL.
- Fixed the infamous seekbar repaint bug on Windows themes other than “classic”.
- Replaced popup volume slider with the latest Default UI code.
- Restored original “Preferences: Title Formatting” page from old foobar2000 versions
- Various cosmetic changes.
SoundTracker is a music tracking tool for Unix / X11 similar in design to the DOS program FastTracker and the Amiga legend ProTracker. Samples can be lined up on tracks and patterns which are then arranged to a song. Supported module formats are XM and MOD; the player code is the one from OpenCP. A basic sample recorder and editor is also included. SoundTracker is free (“open source”) software, licensed under the GNU GPL.
OPENCP is a music file player for DOS, Linux, Unix, Windows 95, ME & XP.
It’s derived from the Cubic Player 2.0 which was developed by Niklas Beisert.
Ecasound is a software package designed for multitrack audio processing. It can be used for simple tasks like audio playback, recording and format conversions, as well as for multitrack effect processing, mixing, recording and signal recycling. Ecasound supports a wide range of audio inputs, outputs and effect algorithms. Effects and audio objects can be combined in various ways, and their parameters can be controlled by operator objects like oscillators and MIDI-CCs. A versatile console mode user-interface is included in the package.
The primary platform for running Ecasound is GNU/Linux. Ecasound can also be run on many UNIX-derived systems such as FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris. Limited support for Windows is available through Cygwin.
Matchering 2.0 is a novel Containerized Web Application and Python Library for audio matching and mastering. It follows a simple idea – you take TWO audio files and feed them into Matchering:
- TARGET (the track you want to master, you want it to sound like the reference)
- REFERENCE (another track, like some kind of “wet” popular song, you want your target to sound like it)
Our algorithm matches both of these tracks and provides you the mastered TARGET track with the same RMS, FR, peak amplitude and stereo width as the REFERENCE track has.
flowEQ uses a disentangled variational autoencoder (β-VAE) in order to provide a new modality for modifying the timbre of recordings via a parametric equalizer. By traversing the learned latent space of the trained decoder network, the user can more quickly search through the configurations of a five band parametric equalizer. This methodology promotes using one’s ears to determine the proper EQ settings over looking at transfer functions or specific frequency controls. Two main modes of operation are provided (Traverse and Semantic), which allow users to sample from the latent space of the 12 trained models.
- Quick and easy timbral adjustments
- Automated timbral shifts over time for creative effects
- Powerful ‘tone controls’ for users in a playback/listening setting
Audio Band allows you to display song information in the taskbar.
- Displays song information – album art, artist, title, progress
- Control your music – play/pause, previous/next
- Add support for your music player of choice through plugins
Transfer your old records and tapes to digital. Wave Corrector offers an integrated solution to record, clean-up and convert your music to digital audio formats. The program uses advanced digital processing to remove noise from old analogue recordings. Files can be transferred to CD or stored in your digital audio library. The program runs on the Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 platforms and on LINUX under Wine.