An infinite series of free software instruments, made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere. Presented in our own plug-in, they are easy to use, and compatible with any DAW. And in case you missed it — they’re all free.
With the AudioStation player you can easy listen to the most common music files like *.mp3 and *.wav etc. Just click on the music file and the Audiostation will automatically start playing your favorite music.
- With original Creative Labs™ sample files (reggae.mid, jaz.mid, etc.)
- Support for multiple playlists (.wpl, .pls, .m3u, etc.)
- Track repeat and random shuffle functions
- Supporting languages: English & Dutch
- Plays all common audio files like .mp3, .wav, *mid, etc.
- Midi Player, Wav Player, Mp3 Player & CD Player
- Also support for *.cda, *.m4a, *.ra, *.rm, *act, *.act, *.caf, *.wsaud, *.w64, *.ogg, *.amo, *.voc
- With Floppy, Tape and CD-ROM animations
- Working mixing sliders
- With audio record function
- With audio capture function to record speaker sound
- Support for Commodore64 sound files (*.sid)
Fully featured CD ripping program able to take out most of the tedium. Fully accurate, has advanced features most rippers don’t, yet has no bloat and is cross-platform.
- Automatic tag lookup from the MusicBrainz database
- Encoded and muxed via FFmpeg (currently supports flac, opus, mp3, tta, wavpack, alac, vorbis and aac)
- Drive offset compensation and error recovery via cd-paranoia
- Full pregap handling
- HDCD detection and decoding
- Multi-disc album ripping
- Able to encode to multiple formats in parallel
- Cover image embedding in mp3, flac, aac and opus
- Provides and automatically verifies EAC CRC32, AccurateRip V1 and V2 checksums
- Accurate ripping verification of partially damaged tracks
- Automatic drive offset finding
AUDio MEasurement System – multi-platfrom system for audio measurement through a PC sound card. Incorporates generator, oscilloscope, audio spectrum analyzer (FFT) and frequency sweep characteristic. Can be compiled and works under Linux, Windows and MacOS.
- Display audio spectrum (FFT)
- Show wave form
- Generate tones
- Only requires a sound card
- Uses WxWidgets
- Source code available
Tuniac is an iTunes style media player / manager for Windows, with an advanced playlist editor, search as you type and queue support.
- Search as you type
- Advanced queueing
- Supports many audio formats
- OpenGL Sonique Visual Plugin renderer
- Small cpu and memory footprint
- MPEG-1 Audio (mp3, mp2, mp1)
- FLAC (flac, fla, oga, ogg)
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac, m4a, m4b, mp4)
- Apple Lossless Audio Codec aka ALAC (m4a)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- Vorbis (ogg)
- Opus (opus)
- WavPack (wv)
- TAK Audio (tak)
- TrueAudio (tta)
- Monkeys Audio (ape, mac)
- Musepack (mpc, mp+, mpp)
- OptimFrog (ofr, ofs)
- Shorten (shn)
- Dolby Digital (ac3)
- DSD (dff, dfs)
- PCM (wav, aif)
- CD Audio (cda)
- Speex (spx)
- MOD Formats (mod, mo3, xm, it, s3m, mtm)
- Game Audio Formats (adx, umx)
- MIDI (mid)
- radio streaming of most the above formats.
Polymeter is a MIDI sequencer for music that’s in multiple prime meters (1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, etc.) simultaneously. Each track has its own loop length, and when the lengths differ, the tracks “slip” (or shift phase) relative to each other. The resulting interference pattern is sufficiently intricate that variations similar to the embellishments of a live performer can be generated algorithmically.
- Multitrack step sequencer for polymeter
- Each track has its own loop length
- Any number of tracks, of any length
- Full clipboard support (copy/cut/paste)
- Unlimited undo and redo for all edits
- Multiple tracks can be edited at once
- Optionally shows current position within each track
- Drag reordering of tracks
- Exports a MIDI file
- Join adjacent steps to make tied notes
- Velocity editing
- Controller tracks
- Recording of live arrangement
- Editing of arrangement on timeline
- Inter-track modulation of mute, note, velocity, duration, position, and more
- Live performance view with full screen mode
- Recursive modulation (modulation of modulation) for mute and position
- Modulation graphing via Graphviz
- MIDI mapping of all parameters with learn mode
- Optionally transmits MIDI clock
As the program name suggests, TspCheck is a program that checks whether the determined or specified TS parameters of a loudspeaker match. Often you can then find out, for example, that the efficiency has been rounded up a bit too benevolently, or you can estimate the membrane mass, the resilience of the restraint, etc. by cleverly combining the information available.
In addition, the following is determined:
- Max. Lin. SPL @ 50 Hz in CB – the maximum sound pressure that can be achieved in a closed housing at 50 Hz using the maximum linear stroke
- SPL_m = SPL_e – the frequency from which the maximum achievable sound pressure at full input power is stroke limited.
BallroomDJ is a ballroom music player. It is designed to be able to play music the entire evening without intervention. Use for your personal training, dance studio, and ballroom, dancesport, Argentine tango, country western, or west coast swing events.