MediaHuman Lyrics Finder is a free software application, which can help you find and add missing lyrics (song text) to all songs in your music library. It’s a safe operation because the app doesn’t overwrite lyrics you’ve already had.
Very easy to use: simply drag & drop some tracks from your favorite music player (e.g. iTunes) and MediaHuman Lyrics Finder will do the rest.
MediaHuman Lyrics Finder will give you access to over a million different lyrics collected from various sources on the Internet.
An open-source lyrics plugin for foobar2000 that includes its own UI panel for displaying and sources for downloading lyrics that are not available locally. It is intended to be a replacement for LyricShowPanel3 so it is fully-featured and supports lyric searching, saving and editing directly from within foobar2000.
Buttery-smooth lyric scrolling (either horizontally or vertically)
Supports retrieving lyrics from local files, ID3 tags or the internet
Customise the font and colours to perfectly suite your layout and theme
Easily edit lyrics directly inside foobar2000 with built-in support for timestamps
Check the saved lyrics of any track in your library (whether it is currently playing or not)
Apply common edits (such as removing blank lines) in just two clicks
Show synced lyrics with your favorite media player on Linux. OSD Lyrics is a desktop application to view lyrics compatible with various media players. It is not a plugin but a standalone program. OSD Lyrics shows lyrics on your desktop, in the style similar to KaraOK. It also provides another displaying style, in which lyrics scroll from bottom to top. OSD Lyrics can download lyrics from the network automatically.
* Your filesystem should remain tidy and clean – let’s pack tracks into uncompressed archives a.k.a. “libraries” (this was inspired by a common practice of video game developers to store all game resources in one or several packages). Less files – less clutter.
* Tags suck (especially ID3) – let’s utilize XML/YAML/JSON to describe entire albums.
* Storing cover image in every track is a waste of space – let’s have one TIFF/PNG/FLIF file per library.
* Being able to verify integrity of files in your music collection is a good feature, so let’s use hash lists (MD5, SHA1 etc.) for libraries.
* Rather than having to dig through lots of directories in order to select what you want to listen at the very particular moment it is much more convenient to have a centralized per-user database with a quick access to any track/album in your precious collection.
With this free iPhone app and effect plug-in for PC and Mac you can easily remove vocals from songs! Vocalzap is a free iPhone™ / iPod™ app, and VST plugin, that can effortlessly remove the vocals from any song. If you want to sing along, click the “Lyrics” button. Toggle between the original singer or no vocals with the click of a button.
Best level of equalization sound, convert to your audio format, listen to web radio, show music representations with spectrum and VU meters. Set equalization in played music, apply effects. Feel the difference and change your music listening experience.