A portable MP3/WMA/OGG/FLAC file manager for Sony players. Simply copy it on your usb player and use it wherever you are! It is an alternative to SonicStage. (Was NW-E00x Mp3 File Manager…)
Welcome to Speaker Impedance. This website calculates the nominal impedance created with different combinations of wiring speakers together. Remember calculations are only to be used as a guide; in reality, the impedance will vary with frequency and more factors such as coil temperature come into play.
A handy little tool which provides all the information about measure, time, sample count etc that most hosts usually hide somewhere in a tiny little part of the screen. Transport is resizable and you can pick your own colours. Ideally, you’d drag it onto an external monitor in your 1000 square feet wooden studio and make it fullscreen so that your recording artists always stay oriented, but it works in smaller settings as well ;-). Made upon request by a DDMF user, we thought this gem is too good to not make it available for everybody. Transport is available as a 32 and 64 bit plugin in VST, RTAS, AAX (Win + Mac) and AU (Mac) format. MacOSX 10.6 is required.
A collection of programs for audio measurements and analysis in acoustical and communication systems. ARTA software uses standard and professional PC sound cards for audio signal acquisition and generation.
ARTA software consists of following programs:
ARTA – program for the impulse response measurement and for real-time spectrum analysis and frequency response measurements.
STEPS – program for frequency response measurements with stepped-sine excitation. Simultaneously with a frequency response measurement the program estimates levels of 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and higher order harmonic distortions.
LIMP – program for the loudspeaker impedance measurement and loudspeaker parameters estimation.
ARTA has functions of the following measurement systems:
- Signal generator of following signals: white noise, pink noise, periodic white noise, periodic pink noise, speech signal, sine, two sine, multitone, triangle, square.
- Impulse response measurement system
- Single and Dual channel Fourier analyzer
- Spectrum, octave band and THD analyzer
- Triggered storage scope
- Two-channel voltage level meter and third octave analyzer
With a calibrated microphone, ARTA can be used as a virtual IEC class 1 SPL meter with real time modes:
- Integrating SPL meter with 24 hours data logging,
- Octave SPL meter with noise rating (NR, NC, PNC, RC,NCB),
- Third octave SPL meter with report of specific loudness, loudness in sones and loudness level in phones.
ARTA is also a powerful analyzer of:
- Gated frequency response,
- Smoothed frequency response (in 1/n-octave bands),
- Impulse response envelope (ETC – curve),
- Cumulative spectral decay waterfall graphs and sonogram,
- Burst decay waterfall graphs and sonogram,
- Energy decay in reverberant environments,
- Room acoustical parameters,
- Directivity patterns,
- Speech intelligibility measures: MTF, STI, RASTI, %AL.
Editors for the BOSS GT-1, 3, 5, 6, 8, Pro, 10, 100, 001 Guitar Multi-Effects Processors, and the BOSS GT-6B,10B Bass Multi-Effects Processors; and for the Katana modelling amplifier. This software can edit patches via midi on the BOSS Multi-Effects / Amp Processor.
- Software which emulates the GT user interface in a graphical way.
- Does realtime editing of settings from your desktop – saving your back.
- Save your valuable GT data, system and custom settings to file.
- Patch text view of all your patch settings, and print or save text list to file.
- Edit a single effect setting for groups of User patches in one operation.
LMS is an open source multi-room audio system. It was created by SlimDevices and then acquired by Logitech. Although Logitech has ended development of hardware devices, the project is still very active with lots of plugin released regularly. New hardware players can be added using PI devices and DAC boards to build high-quality multi-room systems.
I’ve created some extra plugins, especially to include new standard hardware / players to the LMS ecosystem: UPnP/DLNA (Sonos), ChromeCast and AirPlay.
AUDio MEasurement System – multi-platfrom system for audio measurement through a PC sound card. Incorporates generator, oscilloscope, audio spectrum analyzer (FFT) and frequency sweep characteristic. Can be compiled and works under Linux, Windows and MacOS.
- Display audio spectrum (FFT)
- Show wave form
- Generate tones
- Only requires a sound card
- Uses WxWidgets
- Source code available
RuneAudio is a free and open source software that turns embedded hardware into Hi-Fi music players. We want to make a cheap, low-consumption and silent mini-PC perform as an high fidelity digital source. RuneAudio features a custom-built Linux distribution (RuneOS) and a web player (RuneUI) which allows to remote control playback and setup options, from multiple devices (desktop PC, netbook, tablet, smartphone).
- Easy to install and use
- A custom built, optimized and small footprint Linux-based OS (RuneOS)
- Runs on a variety of embedded platforms
- Works with almost every model of USB DAC in commerce
- Bitperfect and gapless playback of common audio formats (FLAC, WAVE, MP3, AAC, ALAC, etc.)
- Supports native DSD playback with DSD-over-PCM
- Playback from network drives (over CIFS and NFS protocols) and USB drives (FAT32 and NTFS)
- Playback of web radio streams
- Built-in web interface (RuneUI) for playback and setup control
- Can be controlled from a lot of third party clients (desktop and mobile)
- Supports USB Audio Class 2
- Optimized to reduce SD card wearing
As the program name suggests, TspCheck is a program that checks whether the determined or specified TS parameters of a loudspeaker match. Often you can then find out, for example, that the efficiency has been rounded up a bit too benevolently, or you can estimate the membrane mass, the resilience of the restraint, etc. by cleverly combining the information available.
In addition, the following is determined:
- Max. Lin. SPL @ 50 Hz in CB – the maximum sound pressure that can be achieved in a closed housing at 50 Hz using the maximum linear stroke
- SPL_m = SPL_e – the frequency from which the maximum achievable sound pressure at full input power is stroke limited.