Cleanfeed enables you to record a session with anyone, wherever they are in the world — with the highest quality. It could be a podcast interview, voiceover recording or or something else.
Recording software for microphone or sound card recordings
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free is the fuss-free voice and music recorder to capture audio from your microphone or sound card (loopback). Create voice memos or use the loopback feature to capture everything you hear, whether it’s audio from your browser or any other audio source. Simply select the source, click Record and you’re good to go. The highly user-friendly interface supports multiple output formats, including MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS and APE. And with sampling rates up to high-quality 48kHz, the program is a great choice for recording streams, podcasts and music. Recordings are neatly arranged in a built-in fully playable media library, making reviewing and renaming files incredibly easy. In addition, the integrated trimming feature ensures you get exactly the audio portions you want and in just a few clicks.
- Fuss-free audio recording
- Record from your microphone or soundcard (“What You Hear”)
- Output formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS, APE
- Media library with recorded clips
- Audio trimming
- File renaming
- Built-in audio player
- Quick file access through media library
- Record music, streams, podcasts and audiobooks
- Turn your PC into a dictaphone
Anvil Studio™ is a free Windows 11, 10 / 8.x / 7 program designed for people who want to:
- record music with MIDI and Audio equipment
- compose music for MIDI and Audio equipment
- sequence music with MIDI equipment
- play with music using a computer, and
- print sheet music from standard MIDI files with the optional Print-Sheet accessory.
Audiodope is an audio editor. You can load and listen to music files of various formats such as wave, MP3, WMA, etc. You can also edit part or the whole stream with functions like copy, cut, paste, insert and delete. You may modify any part of the stream by applying audio effects and synthesize sound files.
- Sound editing functions such as copy, cut, paste, delete, insert, trim.
- Apply processes like click removal, DC offset correction, compressor, echo, fading, inversion, noise reduction, normalization, pitch scale, pitch shift, reverberation, reversing, sound 3D, tempo, true bass, volume
- Filters like, moving average, high-pass, low-pass, band-pass.
- Special effects like flanger, phaser, chorus, gargle.
- Listen to the audio file with play, pause, stop commands
- Record from any source
- Various tools like, frequency analyzer, tone generator, noise generator, DTMF synthesis, text to speech.
- Process any channel separately or both
- Apply third party VST plug-ins
Hi-Res Audio Recorder is an application to record audio tracks of a vinyl record onto your computer in the high resolution format.
Hi-Res Audio Recorder for Windows:
Hi-Res Audio Recorder for Mac:
It’s a VST-compatible host that’s capable of:
- loading VST effects (aka “plugins”)
- parameterizing / editing them
- sound output for VSTis
- MIDI-input and -output
- loading / saving .fxb / .fxp files
- I/O through either Windows MME or ASIO drivers
- Wave Player / Recorder
- MIDI Player
While the program started mainly as an aid in understanding and debugging VST plugins, it has evolved into a quite capable program by now which can be really helpful in a keyboard artist’s Live setup.
Play in the recorder next to your computer, and the notes will appear on screen in real time! Given a music sheet, the software shows the note to play and if you played correctly.
- a real time note detectors – print the notes you play on music sheet, in real-time!
- plays the notes recorded as Wave, MIDI or Beeps (really fun!)
- shows the sound wave and frequency of the noes been played
- save the played notes, in the formats: WAV, ABC, PDF, PostScript
- opening an ABC (music notation file), and start to play according to the notes running on screen.
midiscore chung is a small program for easy step by step compose record edit midi music song with optional quantize using a midi keyboard entering play chord and control with some piano keys and save / load from pc or export / import as midifile . a standalone freebasic program . enhanced realtime record adds sustain delay and velocity variation effect according to number of played notes (resonance) and can also enter notes with the pc keyboard . can load and even enhance existing midifiles . record autopause when nothing is played .
- can export / import midifile
- step by step or realtime record mode
- up to 30 levels do/undo/redo