Podcast Generator is an open source Content Management System written in PHP and specifically designed for podcast publishing. It provides the user with the tools to easily manage all of the aspects related to the publication of a podcast, from the upload of episodes to its submission to the iTunes store.
- Click & Go: 3-step installation wizard. No MySQL required. Works in any PHP web hosting.
- Power and simplicity: Easy & intuitive web interface to publish audio and video podcasts.
- Newbie-proof technology: Just upload your content, all the rest is “automagic”.
- Customizable: Support for multiple themes and languages. Social Networks integration.
- Apple friendly: Ready for iTunes Store and all iOS devices.
- Open Source: 100% free and open source.
Ubuntu Studio is a free and open source operating system, and an official flavor of Ubuntu. Ubuntu Studio is the most widely used multimedia orientated GNU/Linux distribution in the world. It comes preinstalled with a selection of the most common free multimedia applications available, and is configured for best performance for the Ubuntu Studio defined workflows: Audio, Graphics, Video, Photography and Publishing.
Obi is an open source audio book production tool that produces digital talking books (DTBs) conforming to DAISY 3 (officially, the ANSI/NISO Z39.86), Accessible EPUB 3 & DAISY 2.02 standards.
Obi is easy to learn, highly accessible, and powerful navigable audio book production tool that enables anybody to produce accessible and rich DAISY/EPUB 3 content with minimal amount of training.