Ample Guitar Twelve III aims to bring a Taylor 956 CE 12-string guitar sound to your studio.
A group of audio DAW plug-ins targeting Windows (VST), Mac (VST/AU), and Linux, mostly for guitar amplifier simulation, with the C-120 being the flagship product (which started off long ago as a closed-source VST). Open source, mostly under GPL.
- Up to 128-bit (internal) Multi-Stage Guitar Amplifier Layered Distortion, also runs in 64 and 32 bit modes
- Native Mac and Linux ports coming soon
- Advanced maths for tube-like guitar amplifier distortion, doesn’t use cheap waveshaping
- Designed with dynamic response that changes according to the input level – Much more than just a basic “sample in, sample out”
- Up to 12x Internal Oversampling, separate controls for live/online and off-line render
- Multi-Band EQ – low, mid, high, contour, presence
- Built-in custom convolution-based cab-mic effect, works with almost any sample rate and/or audio buffer size
- New version of C120 has less clutter in GUI, separate page for advanced features
- No commercial bloat!
- GPL license, but just for the plug-in itself
- Any rendered/processed audio is YOURS (any license you want)!
- Hand-Coded in C++, pre-fab code or “wizards” were NOT used to build this!
- Primarily built with MinGW-w64 and Code::Blocks IDE
- NEW Jykwrakker plugin also features custom stereo reverb FX you won’t find elsewhere.
- NEW Source code available under zlib license (long overdue)
CAPS is a collection of audio plugins comprising basic virtual guitar amplification and a small range of classic effects, signal processors and generators of mostly elementary and occasionally exotic nature.
The plugins aim to combine the highest sound quality with computational efficiency and zero latency*.
GNUitar is guitar effects software that allows you to use your PC as guitar processor. It includes the following effects: wah-wah, sustain, distortion, reverberator, echo, delay, tremolo, vibrato, and chorus/flanger.
Tune It! is a piece of software that helps musicians to tune their instrument. It can also be used to monitor the pitch during live performance.
Tune It! is based on a original and very accurate pitch detection algorithm. It can tune a wide range of instruments such as guitar, bass, piano, flute, violin, saxophone, etc…
Tune It! is available for both Windows and Macintosh platforms. It can be ran as a standalone application or as a plugin within a VST or AU host.
- Automatic note recognition from A-1 up to A6.
- Programmable A440 reference from 400 to 480Hz (step of 1Hz or 0,1Hz).
- Programmable Precision
- The highest precision, the finest tuning.
- The lower precision, the lower latency (suited for tuning control during live performance)
With TuxGuitar, you will be able to compose music using the following features:
- Tablature editor
- Score Viewer
- Multitrack display
- Auto Scroll while playing
- Note duration management
- Various effects (bend, slide, vibrato, hammer-on/pull-off)
- Support for triplets (5,6,7,9,10,11,12)
- Repeat open and close
- Time signature management
- Tempo management
- Imports and exports gp3,gp4 and gp5 files
LINGOT is a musical instrument tuner. It’s accurate, easy to use, and highly configurable. Originally conceived to tune electric guitars, it can now be used to tune other instruments.
It looks like an analogue tuner, with a gauge indicating the relative shift to a certain note, determined automatically as the closest note to the estimated frequency.
- It’s free software. LINGOT is distributed under the GPL license.
- It’s really quick and accurate, perfect for real-time microtonal tuning.
- Easy to use. Just plug in your instrument and run it.
- LINGOT is a universal tuner. It can tune many musical instruments, you only need to provide the temperaments. For that purpose, it supports the Scala project .scl format.
- Highly configurable via GUI. It’s possible to change any parameter while the program is running, without editing any file.