Light and free version of our Live Guitar and Bass Bundle. These fundamental tools turn your computer into a guitar or bass amplifier.
- Precise amps simulation
- 3 free tools in one bundle
- Superior quality and true sound of real analog amplifier
- Gallien-Krueger MB150 amp and a GK speaker
- Live FX processor and virtual instrument host
Each of the plug-ins and apps included in the Live Guitar and Bass bundle has its light version. We decided to pack our free tools into one bundle, so that you wouldn’t miss anyone of them. As the title indicates, this suite is created mainly for guitarists and bassists who would like to practice or produce music using their computers. You may enjoy the Amplion Free, GK Amplification 2 LE and the inTone Solo to experience the sound quality and the ease of use of the major versions.
PitchPerfect is a free guitar tuner that eliminates the need of tuning a guitar conventionally and will automatically detect the note you are playing. Tune your strings quickly and easily to any note you want! No longer are you constrained by standard tunings, PitchPerfect includes more than 50 alternative tunings.
- Accurate, fastest, professional guitar tuner
- Any sound input device: microphone or line in
- Automatic note detection
- Easy to use interface
CHOW is a digital distortion effect designed for maximum truculence, somewhere between a true half-wave rectifier and a noisy vintage compressor. Useful for mixing guitars, drums, even vocals when a heavily degraded sound is desired. Feel free to build and use for your own enjoyment!
Rakarrack is a richly featured multi-effects processor emulating a guitar effects pedalboard. Effects include compressor, expander, noise gate, graphic equalizer, parametric equalizer, exciter, shuffle, convolotron, valve, flanger, dual flange, chorus, musical delay, arpie, echo with reverse playback, musical delay, reverb, digital phaser, analogic phaser, synthfilter, varyband, ring, wah-wah, alien-wah, mutromojo, harmonizer, looper and four flexible distortion modules including sub-octave modulation and dirty octave up. Most of the effects engine is built from modules found in the excellent software synthesizer ZynAddSubFX. Presets and user interface are optimized for guitar, but Rakarrack processes signals in stereo while it does not apply internal band-limiting filtering, and thus is well suited to all musical instruments and vocals. Rakarrack is designed for Linux distributions with Jack Audio Connection Kit.
A group of audio DAW plug-ins targeting Windows (VST), Mac (VST/AU), and Linux, mostly for guitar amplifier simulation, with the C-120 being the flagship product (which started off long ago as a closed-source VST). Open source, mostly under GPL.
- Up to 128-bit (internal) Multi-Stage Guitar Amplifier Layered Distortion, also runs in 64 and 32 bit modes
- Native Mac and Linux ports coming soon
- Advanced maths for tube-like guitar amplifier distortion, doesn’t use cheap waveshaping
- Designed with dynamic response that changes according to the input level – Much more than just a basic “sample in, sample out”
- Up to 12x Internal Oversampling, separate controls for live/online and off-line render
- Multi-Band EQ – low, mid, high, contour, presence
- Built-in custom convolution-based cab-mic effect, works with almost any sample rate and/or audio buffer size
- New version of C120 has less clutter in GUI, separate page for advanced features
- No commercial bloat!
- GPL license, but just for the plug-in itself
- Any rendered/processed audio is YOURS (any license you want)!
- Hand-Coded in C++, pre-fab code or “wizards” were NOT used to build this!
- Primarily built with MinGW-w64 and Code::Blocks IDE
- NEW Jykwrakker plugin also features custom stereo reverb FX you won’t find elsewhere.
- NEW Source code available under zlib license (long overdue)
CAPS is a collection of audio plugins comprising basic virtual guitar amplification and a small range of classic effects, signal processors and generators of mostly elementary and occasionally exotic nature.
The plugins aim to combine the highest sound quality with computational efficiency and zero latency*.
GNUitar is guitar effects software that allows you to use your PC as a guitar processor. It includes the following effects: wah-wah, sustain, distortion, reverberator, echo, delay, tremolo, vibrato, and a chorus / flanger.
Tune It! is a piece of software that helps musicians to tune their instrument. It can also be used to monitor the pitch during live performance.
Tune It! is based on a original and very accurate pitch detection algorithm. It can tune a wide range of instruments such as guitar, bass, piano, flute, violin, saxophone, etc…
Tune It! is available for both Windows and Macintosh platforms. It can be ran as a standalone application or as a plugin within a VST or AU host.
- Automatic note recognition from A-1 up to A6.
- Programmable A440 reference from 400 to 480Hz (step of 1Hz or 0,1Hz).
- Programmable Precision
- The highest precision, the finest tuning.
- The lower precision, the lower latency (suited for tuning control during live performance)
With TuxGuitar, you will be able to compose music using the following features:
- Tablature editor
- Score Viewer
- Multitrack display
- Auto Scroll while playing
- Note duration management
- Various effects (bend, slide, vibrato, hammer-on/pull-off)
- Support for triplets (5,6,7,9,10,11,12)
- Repeat open and close
- Time signature management
- Tempo management
- Imports and exports gp3,gp4 and gp5 files