A GTK2/GTK3 interface to MPlayer. The power of MPlayer combined with a friendly interface for your desktop; You can play all your multimedia (audio, video, CD, DVDs, and VCDs, streams etc.), organize, sort and create playlists, take screenshots while playing videos, be notified about media changes. Full DVD and MKV chapter support, when supported by Mplayer. Subtitle support with the ability to specify preferred audio and subtitle languages if the media supports it. Support for cover art retrieval from Amazon.com for audio media files with artist and/or album information contained in the file.
Exports Rocksmith 2014 arrangements to Guitar Pro tabs (.gp5, .gpx). RocksmithToTab parses Rocksmith’s .psarc archives and converts any songs found within to tablature. All the Rocksmith techniques are supported and translated, and you get all of the chord diagrams and fingering hints that Rocksmith shows you. It’s a great way to figure out specific parts of a song, and Guitar Pro’s speed trainer is a very good alternative to the riff repeater. All arrangement types (bass, lead, rhythm) can be exported, either together in a single tab or into separate tabs.
- Can export any installed Rocksmith 2014 songs, including on-disc content, dlc, import RS1 songs as well as custom dlcs.
- Can export tabs to either .gp5 format (Guitar Pro 5/6/Mobile, TuxGuitar) or .gpx format (Guitar Pro 6).
- All Rocksmith features are supported and exported, including legato techniques, bends, palm and fret-hand mutes and chord diagrams.
- All available arrangements (lead, rhythm, bass) can be exported, either into the same tab file or into separate files.
- For the most part, produces readable rhythm notation, although it may occasionally become a bit weird, particularly in fast solos.
Musical instrument strobe tuner; a real-time emulation.
- Configurable up to 12 wheel, 9 octave.
- 16.35 – 21,096 Hz (C0 – E10). Covers the full range of human hearing.
- Configurable pitch and wheel count.
- Many transpose (key) options.
- Automatic and manual and gain control.
- 60 FPS (with suitable computer).
- Presets for single note, major, minor, and chromatic scales.
- Adjustable 440 Hz.
- Complete command line control.
- Simulated sine waves for test and or debugging.
- Actual low level emulation, no FFT used.
- Coded in C.
- Harmonic mode.
Playtime is a FREE premium VST created by Daniel of Reflekt Audio. Playtime consist if 10 different toy instruments that range from a desktop drum kit with a few toms and a hi hat, to a toy keyboard, a toy banjo, and more! The Playtime VST plugin has multiple blend-able microphones that the user can blend together to create one overall tone. Each instrument was sampled from real toys so you can bet on a unique and interesting toy like sound.
CP-GFX is simply a Cross Platform Guitar Effect Processor. The aim of the project is to create an extensible and easy to use program which is easy to port to different platforms and operating systems. Currently in development are Linux x86 and Win32 builds.
For the Linux build the primary audio API in use is JACK, which allows CP-GFX to work along side and with other programs, such as Ardour, or any other software using JACK without any fuss or problems.
Ample Bass P Lite aims to bring the Fender Precision Bass sound to your studio.
Ample Guitar M Lite aims to bring a Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar sound to your studio.
An infinite series of free software instruments, made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere. Presented in our own plug-in, they are easy to use, and compatible with any DAW. And in case you missed it — they’re all free.
Light and free version of our Live Guitar and Bass Bundle. These fundamental tools turn your computer into a guitar or bass amplifier.
- Precise amps simulation
- 3 free tools in one bundle
- Superior quality and true sound of real analog amplifier
- Gallien-Krueger MB150 amp and a GK speaker
- Live FX processor and virtual instrument host
Each of the plug-ins and apps included in the Live Guitar and Bass bundle has its light version. We decided to pack our free tools into one bundle, so that you wouldn’t miss anyone of them. As the title indicates, this suite is created mainly for guitarists and bassists who would like to practice or produce music using their computers. You may enjoy the Amplion Free, GK Amplification 2 LE and the inTone Solo to experience the sound quality and the ease of use of the major versions.