FiiO Music App is designed to maximize the experience of music lovers. Download the FiiO Music app today to start your journey to rediscover your music!
Plan 9 Music Player
With some stuff one expects from a music player:
- gapless playback
- good metadata support
- basic livestreams (ie. IceCast) support
RuneAudio is a free and open source software that turns embedded hardware into Hi-Fi music players. We want to make a cheap, low-consumption and silent mini-PC perform as an high fidelity digital source. RuneAudio features a custom-built Linux distribution (RuneOS) and a web player (RuneUI) which allows to remote control playback and setup options, from multiple devices (desktop PC, netbook, tablet, smartphone).
- Easy to install and use
- A custom built, optimized and small footprint Linux-based OS (RuneOS)
- Runs on a variety of embedded platforms
- Works with almost every model of USB DAC in commerce
- Bitperfect and gapless playback of common audio formats (FLAC, WAVE, MP3, AAC, ALAC, etc.)
- Supports native DSD playback with DSD-over-PCM
- Playback from network drives (over CIFS and NFS protocols) and USB drives (FAT32 and NTFS)
- Playback of web radio streams
- Built-in web interface (RuneUI) for playback and setup control
- Can be controlled from a lot of third party clients (desktop and mobile)
- Supports USB Audio Class 2
- Optimized to reduce SD card wearing
- Supported audio formats: FLAC, WAV, AIFF.
- BitPerfect, zero CPU load streaming.
- Support for high-quality bit-depth upconversion.
- Support for VST 2.x plugins.
- Gapless playback.
- WASAPI (Exclusive mode) output.
Audio, video and CD/DVD player that uses DirectShow technology. It can read (but not modify) ID3/Ogg/APE/WMA tags and show sub/srt/aqt/dks subtitles. CD information can be obtained from freedb, CD-TEXT or cdplayer.ini and submitted to freedb.
- custom playback speed, single frame step, capture frame
- you can change subtitles color, size, font, vertical position
- no gap between audio tracks
- save audio to WAV file
- two visualizations – spectrum and oscilloscope
XMPlay is an audio player, supporting the OGG / MP3 / MP2 / MP1 / WMA / AAC / MP4 / WAV / AIFF / CDA / MO3 / IT / XM / S3M / MTM / MOD / UMX audio formats, PLS / M3U / ASX / WAX / CUE playlists, and ZIP archives. A load more audio and archive file formats are also supported via plugins.
When XMPlay was first released in 1998, only the XM file format was supported, hence the name “XMPlay”.
Bluemindo is a really simple yet powerful audio player in Python/PyGTK, using Gstreamer. It’s a free (as in freedom) software, released under GPLv3, only.
Bluemindo’s user interface consists of a main view of all your digitized album discs, which is searchable and filterable. The playback mode is gapless and support ReplayGain (it can also automatically choose to switch between Album and Track modes, depending on the kind of music that’s being played). Last but not least, it brings playlist (automatic and user-made), MPRIS/MediaPlayer2 support and lyrics/artwork downloading.
PlayPcmWin is yet another open source audio player for audiophiles.
- Supports WASAPI exclusive mode playback. Bit-perfect capable.
- Memory play. Load all PCM data onto the main memory before the playback starts.
- Native C++ optimized code for the playback thread. C# .NET 4.0 WPF GUI for easy use.
- Supports WAV(16, 20, 24, 32bit), FLAC(16, 24bit), AIFF(16, 24bit) and AIFC-sowt and MP3.
- DoP playback of DFF and DSF files.
- Supports CUE sheets and M3U8 playlists.
- Gapless playback.
- Source code available.