MicMute is a small program that will enable you to easily manage the level of a connected microphone. The application also supports push-to-talk thanks to the built-in ‘Transmitter Mode’. While it runs minimized in the system tray, MicMute can be controlled through keyboard shortcuts you choose. The software uses tray notification balloons and it also has a sound signal option you can activate.
Tag Archives: hotkey
Cog ~ Opensource Mac OSX Player
a free open source audio player for OS X
foo_osd ~ Foobar2000 On Screen Display
This component provides configurable screen overlays which may be opened with hotkeys, or appear on specific events. Each overlay is configured separately, and has its own set of events.
foo_AdvancedControls ~ Foobar2000 Advanced Controls
Control all the playback functions of Foobar2000 from icons on the Taskbar Notification Area. Using an area only two tray icons wide, you have the playback functions, and the volume or the seek bar, as well as a context menu.
A popup balloon (which can be disabled) appears each time a new song begins, to provide fully customizable information about the song that is playing.
The Delete Current File function deletes the file that is currently playing. It always asks for confirmation and puts the file into the recycle bin if possible, so you won’t delete files without intending to.
The extra functions introduced by this component can also be mapped to a shortcut key.
Balabolka ~ Text To Speech
Balabolka is a Text-To-Speech (TTS) program. All computer voices installed on your system are available to Balabolka. The on-screen text can be saved as a WAV, MP3, MP4, OGG or WMA file. The program can read the clipboard content, view text from documents, customize font and background colour, control reading from the system tray or by the global hotkeys.
AIMP ~ Full Featured Music Player
AIMP is a powerful free audio player for Windows OS that supports for local files, NAS, clouds and podcasts. Additionally, it includes powerful tools to operate with audio files.
.CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B,
.MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK,
.TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .DSF, .DFF, MKA, AA3, AT3, OMA, .WebM,
- CUE Sheet support
- Output support ~ DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- 32-bit audio processing for the best quality!
- Listen to internet-radio stations in OGG / WAV / MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats
- Capture stream to APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WV, WMA and MP3 formats
- Capture stream as is for MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats
- Creating bookmarks and playback queue
- Rating and auto-marks
- Collecting statistics about tracks listening
- Automatic calculations of rating and marks for listened tracks
- Support for plugins ~ You can add new utilities or extend already existing ones
- Build-in scrobbler / Last.fm, Libre.fm and ListenBrainz services are supported
- Clouds / OneDrive, Google.Drive, DropBox, Облако@mail.ru, Яндекс.Диск and Custom WebDAV clouds are supported
- Hot keys ~ Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
- Multi-user mode support ~ Several users working on one computer? No problem!
- Multi-language interface
- Great functionality and user-friendly interface
- Support for 4K and High DPI / Following scale factors are supported: 125%, 150%, 175%, 200%
- Flexible program options
VU Meter Skins:
EXP Soundboard ~ Simple Soundboard With Hotkeys
A soundboard that supports almost all MP3s and WAVs. Sounds can be triggered with custom keyboard hot-keys and played through up to 2 outputs. i.e. Your speakers and a virtual audio cable. Also allows for your mic to pass into the virtual audio cable when enabling Mic Injector. This soundboard also incorporates a save feature.
- Easy to use soundboard app, allows soundboards to be saved.
- Use keyboard hotkeys to trigger sounds
- Play sounds through a virtual audio cable and still be able to hear them through your speakers
- Includes Mic Injector to route sound from your mic into your virtual audio cable
- Includes converter tool for converting almost any audio file into a compatible one
How To Use Microphone While Using Soundboard (Using Mic Injector)
SoundSwitch ~ Multilanguage Windows Utility
SoundSwitch offers you the opportunity to switch your playback devices and/or recording devices using simple hotkeys.
No more navigating through several menus and screens. Just configure SoundSwitch once – and you are able to switch between your devices as fast as never before!
Stealth Player ~ No Distracting Interface
Stealth Player is a Windows music player without a GUI. You control it using global hotkeys. Stealth Player understands a lot of popular stream and tracker music formats. It also supports internet radio and playlists.
EarTrumpet ~ Windows Volume Control
- Visualize Audio with Multi-Channel Aware Peaking
- Standalone Volume Mixer
- Move Apps Between Playback Devices
- Default playback device management
- Automatic updates via the Microsoft Store
- Support for light/dark mode and all accent colors
- Configurable hotkey
- Modern context menus
- Growing multi-lingual support
- Cairo Shell support