From a light ensemble to a deep destructive modulation effect, Blue Cat’s Chorus can just do anything, for free! The Chorus effect was originally designed to simulate several voices, just as if several persons were playing together the same notes, but with a variable delay between them. This is one of the typical effects that you can get with Blue Cat’s Chorus. But this plug-in also enables you to drastically change the original sound and create deep pitch modulation or crazy ‘bubbling’ effects. With the additional “Spread” control on the stereo version, the famous stereo widening and head spinning chorus effects are a few click away.
WAV to AC3 Encoder an audio encoder which generates compressed audio streams based on ATSC A/52 specificationwieslawsoltes.github.io/wavtoac3encoder/
Feature rich plug-in for foobar2000 that finds and plays music. Works great with youtube and your own media library.
Display & Play:
- full album and track discographies
- top tracks, similar artists, similar songs, decades
- top 100 charts (current and historic back to 1952)
- can use queries or track matching with last.fm tag database (so files don’t need to be tagged in any special way to identify tracks of specific genres, mood or artist locale)
- auto DJ option with automated weighting algorithmn that can use last.fm or own data to help select better tracks
- operates on a minimum number of playlists, so there’s no awkward playlist management
- nowplaying pane that provides feedback or displays configurable info on current track
WMA to Wave Audio command-line converter / decompressor.http://muldersoft.com/#wma2wav
WWSpatialAudioPlayer plays sound using Spatial sound API.
How to turn on Window’s 10 Spatial Sound ~ https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-turn-on-spatial-sound-in-windows-10-ca2700a0-6519-448d-5434-56f499d59c96
A Podcast app made with Electron because I love Podcasts.
Prevent someone from turning up the volume on a Windows machine beyond a maximum volume.
This is a very simple Windows Forms application that lets you set a maximum value on for your volume, and then lock the setting so that a user cannot change the volume.
Disclaimer: This app is primarily geared toward young/special needs children. The “lock” provides a basic level of control, but it could be easily bypassed by someone with technical knowledge.
AirPlay, Audio CD, Bluetooth, Multi-room, Spotify Connect, UPnP, DSP
The stock music player on my phone needed unnecessary permissions! So, I created one on my own 😀