Rhythmbox is a music playing application for GNOME.
UADE is a music player for UNIX platforms that plays music formats used on the Amiga computer.
x0xb0x = Synth + Sequencer
The x0xb0x is not just another MIDI-controlled TB-303 clone. x0xb0x is a full reproduction of the original Roland synthesizer, with fully functional sequencer. The sequencer can be programmed just like the original 303 (ok its actually a little easier, we think) and can be used to control other synthesizers via any of its various output formats. 128 banks of track memory and 64 banks of pattern memory are stored in onboard EEPROM, no battery-backup is needed!
The frequency response of your room is very different in every point of the room. “Good” equalization in one point can worsen the sound in the neighboring point. Single-point equalization is not reliable and cannot be used in a professional room correction system. On the other hand, multipoint equalization is not simple; both the volume and the phase of the testing signal are very different in different points of the room. Simple averaging is not applicable. MathAudio Room EQ applies a state-of-the-art multipoint correction algorithm which ensures the best possible improvement in every point of the listening area.
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers.
- Avoids the pre-echo (pre-ringing) problem of conventional convolver-based room correction systems. The absence of pre-echo ensures the neutrality of the sound.
- Works in rooms, halls and outdoor venues of any size.
- Works with zero latency. Perfect for live performances and studio monitoring.
- Doesn’t delay the audio track when playing video.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of frequency response.
- Quells resonance peaks of frequency response while leaving the deep notches.
- Avoids the overcompensation which happens in conventional linearizing room correction systems.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 384 kHz. All sample rates are supported without resampling to avoid any possible loss in quality.
- Includes a custom target curve feature.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Works with USB measurement microphones (e.g. MiniDSP UMIK-1 or Dayton Audio UMM-6) or standard measurement microphones (e.g. NADY CM100 or Dayton Audio EMM-6).
Supports microphone calibration files.
- Applies a patented method of frequency response correction.
- Freeware Foobar2000 Component
The Sonalksis FreeG is everything you need in a master fader. A simple, but absolutely indispensable plug-in, the FreeG extends the functionality of a typical audio host by providing a large-format style fader, along with ultra accurate metering. FreeG helps to maximise workflow with extended, customizable metering, and multiple control features and settings.
When working with digital audio, a lack of fine metering and extended signal flow control in the host is a common issue. FreeG helps to improve workflow in the host by providing these features in the insert chain. By delivering enhanced control of amplitude, phase and pan (stereo version) in the insert chain as well as fine metering, with user configurable industry standard ballistic options, the freeG is the perfect master control.
- Long-throw fader
- Ultra accurate metering
- Multiple metering ballistic types
- Peak and RMS readouts
- Pre/Post metering options
- Selectable Pan-Law
- ‘Fine’ mode for sensitive calibration of the master fader
- Mono-compatible for use in tracking situations
- VST and Audio Unit (32 and 64 bit)