DVD-Audio Decoder input plugin and Watermark Detector / Neutralizer DSP plugins for Foobar2000. Decoder is capable of playing back DVD-Audio discs, ISO images, AOB, MLP and Dolby TrueHD files in full resolution. Dedicated plugin for DTS-HD playback. APT-x100 plugin for *.AUD and *.AUE files from DTS movie / trailer discs.
Aften is an audio encoder which generates compressed audio streams based on ATSC A/52 specification. This type of audio is also known as AC-3 or Dolby® Digital and is one of the audio codecs used in DVD-Video content.
- Converts PCM source audio into AC-3 audio
- Allows for setting of production metadata such as dialogue level, downmix levels, and extended bitstream information
- Supports RAW, WAV, AIFF, and CAFF input file formats
- Supports single multi-channel or multiple mono source files
- Includes several optional pre-processing filters
- Uses multi-threading and assembly optimizations to speed up encoding
This tool imitates the 7.1 to binaural sound effect of many surround virtualizations by making use of Equalizer APO’s convolution filter. Available impulse response that were recorded with activated…
- Dolby Atmos Headphone
- SBX Pro Studio Surround (also found in BlasterX Acoustic Engine & THX TruStudio Pro)
- Dolby Headphone
- Sennheiser GSX Binaural 7.1
- DTS Headphone:X
- Windows Sonic Headphone
- Dolby Home Theater v4 Headphone Surround Virtualizer
- Razer Surround
- Out Of Your Head
- Flux HEar V3
- OpenAL and DirectSound3D HRTFs
- Waves Nx
- and many more!
- many different headphone surround impulse responses
- powerful graphic equalizer
- equalizer presets for over 1000 popular headphones
- use multiple devices on one sound card
- extensive control over different volume levels
- apply and save the processing onto your audio files
- fully configurable crossfeed
- quickly save & load profiles, even through hotkeys
- supports command line parameters for all options
- rearrange the virtual speakers’ positions
- intelligent stereo upmix
- portable installation with easy one-click updater
HeSuVi Conversion Tool
This fairly simple tool converts all HeSuVi 14 channel presets into 7.0 formatted _L/_R stereo pairs, for use with the soon to be updated PulseAudio module-virtual-surround-sink, which I’ve updated with a faster FFT overlap-save convolver, eliminated the sample length limits for impulses, and added support for asymmetrical/dual impulse mode.
Dolby Headphone technology gives you the sound of a 5.1 surround system through any pair of headphones.
It accurately models the surround sound listening experience of a properly set up and calibrated 5.1-channel speaker system, making it ideal for personal and portable surround listening.
This component wraps the functionality of a Dolby Headphone engine DLL (typically DOLBYHPH.DLL bundled with some software DVD players) to be used under Foobar2000. After installation you must configure the plugin pointing out the location of that DLL in your system and restart foobar2000. Amplification is provided by the Dolby Headphone engine itself.