Portable audio player based on BASS library, Lightweight, Fast and easy to use. Now supports multiple languages.
Application which detects musical notes from the microphone. It allows listening to the microphone and play the detected notes to output (in MIDI). Multi-language support.
- Listens to the microphone
- Plays notes in MIDI
- Graphical environment
Beast is a digital synthesizer and music creation system, released as Free Software under the GNU LGPL-2.1+. It has support for Linux Audio Plugins (LADSPA), multi-track editing, unlimited undo, real-time synthesis, MIDI and various audio formats like WAV, AIFF, Vorbis, Soundfont 2, Gus Patch, FLAC and MP3 files, 32bit audio rendering, full duplex support, multi-core audio rendering, SIMD utilisation, precise timing at sample granularity, FFT spectrograms and MIDI automation. The project is translated into a variety of languages.
AntennaPod is a flexible and open-source podcast manager for Android that’s really simple and easy to use. It lets you listen to and download thousands of podcasts without having to use a browser. It’s got all the features you would need, and none of the crap you don’t. Its features include automatic download and playback with variable speed, RSS and Atom feeds, OPML import and export, Flattr integration and more! AntennaPod is currently being tested to work on a number of different combinations of Android versions, phones and use cases. It is also being translated in various languages through its Transifex project page.
- Automatic Download and Streaming
- Password Protected RSS and Atom Feeds
- OPML Import and Export
- Flattr integration
- gpodder.net integration
- Chapter Marks, Simple Chapters and Paged Feeds
- Player homescreen widget
- ChromeCast support
- Sleep timer
- Automatic feed update
- Advanced download settings
Soft4Boost Any Audio Record is free software that can record audio from any source. A simple user-friendly interface makes working with Any Audio Record easy and convenient. Now you don’t need other converters as Soft4Boost Any Audio Record supports many of the common audio formats – MP3, AAC, WAV, MP2, OGG, M4A, WMA etc. Soft4Boost Any Audio Record allows you to record all Skype Internet (P2P) and landline calls.
Now, you can change Soft4Boost Any Audio Record design as you wish! There are 11 beautiful skins! Soft4Boost Any Audio Record interface is available in English, Danish, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian and Turkish.
Zrythm is a cross-platform digital audio workstation designed to be featureful and easy to use. Automate almost anything with automation events using straight lines, ramps and curves, or with LFOs and envelopes. Featuring a chord pad for quickly trying out chords in a scale and a chord track to help with chord progressions.
Complete support for LV2 and VST2, with experimental support for VST3, AU, SFZ and SF2. Fully JACK aware, including support for JACK transport, ALSA, WASAPI, Windows MME, CoreMidi and CoreAudio.
Zrythm is free software. Use, study, share and improve it freely. Available in multiple languages including English, French, Galician, Portuguese, Japanese and German.
ScoreDate is your date with the music! It is open source software written in Java that helps musicians learn to read music; it also helps with ear training. It is suitable for any skill level, from beginner to professional; from slow training to first sight reading.
- Notes in line exercise
- Rhythms exercise
- Score reading exercise
- Ear training exercise with 4 levels of difficulty
- Exercises – creation, edit, save and playback
- Statistics with monthly and daily view
- Support of four clefs: Violin, Bass, Alto, Tenor, with a maximum of two at the same time
- Support of notes: Whole, half, dotted half, quarter, dotted quarter, eighth, triplets, pauses
- Selection of the notes range for each clef. Maximum of 4 additional lines above and below the staff
- Virtual piano, to exercise without having external devices
- Chords, intervals and accidentals exercise
- Learning mode, that shows the name of the note or the chord displayed on the staff
- Realtime playback supporting ASIO, WDMKS, DirectSound, Jack, ALSA, OSS
- Translated in to 15 languages
VirtualDJ delivers more features than any other software. The latest groundbreaking technology is always available in VirtualDJ first! With VirtualDJ you’re guaranteed to be ahead of the curve with the latest high-tech and innovative features
Although VirtualDJ is packed with features, it is still easy to learn. You can start with the basics and advance as you learn more. VirtualDJ is well suited for both the amateur starter, or the seasoned professional DJ and comes with all the features you’ll ever need. With VirtualDJ you can turn any event into a total success! Whether it’s scratch performance and video mixing, or from bedroom broadcast to upscale wedding events.
VirtualDJ lets you do more! Unleash your creative potential…
Free For Home Use
AIMP is a powerful free audio player for Windows OS that supports for local files, NAS, clouds and podcasts. Additionally, it includes powerful tools to operate with audio files.
.CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B,
.MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK,
.TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .DSF, .DFF, MKA, AA3, AT3, OMA, .WebM,
- CUE Sheet support
- Output support ~ DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- 32-bit audio processing for the best quality!
- Listen to internet-radio stations in OGG / WAV / MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats
- Capture stream to APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WV, WMA and MP3 formats
- Capture stream as is for MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats
- Creating bookmarks and playback queue
- Rating and auto-marks
- Collecting statistics about tracks listening
- Automatic calculations of rating and marks for listened tracks
- Support for plugins ~ You can add new utilities or extend already existing ones
- Build-in scrobbler / Last.fm, Libre.fm and ListenBrainz services are supported
- Clouds / OneDrive, Google.Drive, DropBox, Облако@mail.ru, Яндекс.Диск and Custom WebDAV clouds are supported
- Hot keys ~ Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
- Multi-user mode support ~ Several users working on one computer? No problem!
- Multi-language interface
- Great functionality and user-friendly interface
- Support for 4K and High DPI / Following scale factors are supported: 125%, 150%, 175%, 200%
- Flexible program options
VU Meter Skins:
Frescobaldi is a free and open source LilyPond sheet music text editor. Designed to be powerful yet lightweight and easy-to-use, Frescobaldi offers great functionality and a host of useful features such as music view with advanced two-way Point & Click, Midi capturing to enter music, a Snippet Manager and many more.
Frescobaldi is named after Girolamo Frescobaldi (1583-1643), an Italian composer of keyboard music in the late Renaissance and early Baroque period.
- Powerful text editor with syntax highlighting and automatic completion
- Music view with advanced two-way Point & Click
- Midi player to proof-listen LilyPond-generated MIDI files
- Midi capturing to enter music
- Powerful Score Wizard to quickly setup a music score
- Snippet Manager to store and apply text snippets, templates or scripts
- Use multiple versions of LilyPond, automatically selects the correct version
- Built-in LilyPond documentation browser and built-in help
- Configurable document outline view to navigate large LilyPond scores easily
- Smart layout-control functions like coloring specific objects in the PDF
- Import ABC, Midi and MusicXML using the LilyPond-provided tools
- Experimental export to MusicXML
- Modern user interface with configurable colors, fonts and keyboard shortcuts
- Translated into: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Czech, Russian, Spanish, Galician, Turkish, Polish, Brazilian and Ukrainian.