Ideal solution, if you need to preview your track in mp3 mode during playback.
The “epicVerb” reverberation device aims at both tight small room and ambience effect simulation well suited to modern drum and vocal productions up to large “epic” halls as known from high quality outboard gear. This reverb’s sound ranges from rather concrete or even edgy up to smooth, transparent and artifact free reverb tails. It is designed for maximum flexibility and usability, and to take place as a true high quality stereo main reverb.
“epicVerb” features two different reverberation modes and six different stereo early reflection models. There are some standard reverb controls like ‘TIME’, ‘DAMP’ or ’PRE-DELAY’ as well as reverb tail modulation and detailed control over very first reflection patterns as an option. It offers different reverb time handling for high and low frequencies as well as a musical sounding EQ section containing two “BootEQ” equalizers and additional high- and low-pass filtering.
Specs and requirements:
- PC / VST compatible
- SSE and Assembler optimized sound engine
- State-of-the-art digital signal processing
- Smooth reverb tail processing without any ringing or metallic sounding artifacts
- Different reverb and early reflection modes for maximum flexibility
This is the community version of Element, a modular AU / LV2 / VST / VST3 audio plugin host. Create powerful effects, racks and instruments by connecting nodes to one another. Integrates with your existing hardware via standard protocols such as MIDI.
- Runs standalone or as a plugin in your DAW
- Route Audio and MIDI from anywhere to anywhere
- Play virtual instruments and effects live
- Create re-usable instruments and effect graphs
- Preloaded plugin graphs
- External sync w/ MIDI clock
- MIDI controller mapping
- Sub graphing – nest graphs within each other
- Custom keyboard shortcuts
- Placeholder nodes
- Built in virtual keyboard
- Multiple undo/redo
Dexed is a multi-platform, multi-format plugin synth that is closely modelled on the Yamaha DX7. Dexed is also a midi cartridge librarian / manager for the DX7.
- Multi platform (OS X, Windows or Linux) and multi format. (VST, AU, LV2)
- The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modelled on the original DX7 characteristics.
- 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel.
- Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change. This means that you can use this with a native DX7/TX7 as a patch editor and sysex manager.
- Each operator has a realtime VU meter so you know which one is active.
- Can load or save any DX7/TX7 sysex programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different sysex file.
Demlo is a music library organizer. It can encode, fix case, change folder
hierarchy according to tags or file properties, tag from an online database,
copy covers while ignoring duplicates or those below a quality threshold, and
much more. It makes it possible to manage your libraries uniformly and
dynamically. You can write your own rules to fit your needs best.
Demlo can address any of these recurring music library issues (and much more):
- Fix the lack of folder structure.
- Normalize tags, fix their case, chose which tags to keep and which to discard.
- Handle lossy and lossless audio differently.
- Handle mp3 id3tags hell…
- Handle multiple covers, whether embedded and/or external, resize covers,
discard bad quality ones.
Radio Tray is an online radio streaming player that runs on a Linux system tray. Its goal is to have the minimum interface possible, making it very straightforward to use. Radio Tray is not a full featured music player, there are plenty of excellent music players already. However, there was a need for a simple application with minimal interface just to listen to online radios. And that’s the sole purpose of Radio Tray.
- plays most media formats (based on gstreamer libraries)
- drag & drop bookmarks support
- easy to use
- supports PLS playlist format (Shoutcast/Icecast)
- supports M3U playlist format
- supports ASX, WAX and WVX playlist format
- extensible by plugins
Radiotray-NG: An Internet radio player for Linux (updated fork)