- built in iOS 11.2
- minimum version iOS 8.0
- Architectures for armv7 armv7s arm64
FiiO Music App is designed to maximize the experience of music lovers. Download the FiiO Music app today to start your journey to rediscover your music!
GNUMP3d is a streaming server for MP3s, OGG vorbis files, movies and other media formats.
It is designed to be:
- Small, stable, portable, self-contained, and secure.
- Simple to install, configure, and use.
- Portable across different varieties of Unix, the GNU Operating System, and Microsoft Windows platforms.
This is a very simple application to organize your files.
MoP does not use a database. It focuses on the files. The aim is to quickly and easily clean up your MP3 tags and filenames but, more important, to find the covers that are missing.
Where other softwares uses the “Album” to retrieve a cover, MoP uses the Artist AND the Title. So when you have huges collections of singles or compilations, you are able to find the covers for that song only.
Of course, it can search for albums covers as well.
MoP as a built in RegEx engine that will allow you to extract the missing tags based on the file name. You will also be able to rename your misformed MP3 files based on the tags according to any pattern you provide.
MoP will always be improved ….. As it will be my main application to manage and edit my huge MP3 collection. I will be more than happy to receive critics, suggestions and demands to make it evolve 🙂
- Organize music media files
- Edit main tags (Artist, Title, Album, Genre, Cover)
- Search Covers ON-LINE based on the artist and title, NOT ONLY on albums
- Plays Media file (obviously)
GXLame is an MP3 encoder based off of LAME v3.98.4 and v3.99b0 which has been heavily optimized for high-quality, low-bitrate VBR encoding. It is similar in concept to other popular encoders at these bitrates such as some AAC codecs, Vorbis mods, and so forth at bitrates down to 56kbps. This codec does not rely on aggressive lowpassing or resampling to achieve these low bitrates, and the quality aims to be acceptable at much lower bitrates than have come to be expected of the standard.https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=80510.0
Athletes’ companion: adds synthesized voice overlay with various info and on-going timer to your audio files.
- Automatic voice volume adjustment based on music file volume
- Supports batch processing of multiple files
- Features dry-run mode for quick tests
- Highly customizable
- Minimal runtime dependencies
- Works on Linux, Mac OS and Windows
mp3tomid chung is a realtime free polyphonic high quality mp3 audio to MIDI converter written in freebasic with fbsound. It converts mp3 files to polyphonic piano MIDI data sent to the chosen MIDI out port, connected for example to a MIDI recorder to produce MIDI files, or to the onboard PC MIDI mapper for direct listening.
- converts mp3 files to MIDI in realtime
- compatible with freemp3_chung & mp3_chung playlists (.mp3list files)
- include 3 band equalizer, autovol+compressor, speed control for the mp3 input
- auto pitch lock
- written in compiled freebasic and uses fbsound to handle mp3 files
- source code (.bas .bi freebasic files) is included in the zip file
- can run on a small netbook with Windows 7
- can export to MIDI files
- works with Windows 10 64 bits
BPM Counter is a fast and accurate beats per minute detector for MP3 music. It may be helpful for DJs who need to get information about the entire music collection quickly and for any kind of remixing/sampling stuff. Do not trust online BPM databases, because each musical composition can have several versions with a different tempo. Don’t waste your time for manual tapping with a metronome, just navigate to any folder with music and BPM finder will show all compatible audio files (MP3 and WAV) and start BPM detection automatically.
Have you already encountered the fact that your analyzer returns half or double value? This is a fairly common mistake, called an octave error. Most often this happens with simplified algorithms that cut off the frequency spectrum of the audio signal. Seeing that, we use full-range audio decoders from Audio Converter Plus to ensure a balance between performance and precision.
This is Michael Mutschler’s famous mp3 shell extension, also available for Windows 7 and 64 bit.
MAD is a high-quality MPEG audio decoder. It currently supports MPEG-1 and the MPEG-2 extension to lower sampling frequencies, as well as the de facto MPEG 2.5 format. All three audio layers — Layer I, Layer II, and Layer III (i.e. MP3) — are fully implemented.
MAD does not yet support MPEG-2 multichannel audio (although it should be backward compatible with such streams) nor does it currently support AAC.
MAD has the following special features:
- 24-bit PCM output
- 100% fixed-point (integer) computation
- completely new implementation based on the ISO/IEC standards
- available under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)