GXLame is an MP3 encoder based off of LAME v3.98.4 and v3.99b0 which has been heavily optimized for high-quality, low-bitrate VBR encoding. It is similar in concept to other popular encoders at these bitrates such as some AAC codecs, Vorbis mods, and so forth at bitrates down to 56kbps. This codec does not rely on aggressive lowpassing or resampling to achieve these low bitrates, and the quality aims to be acceptable at much lower bitrates than have come to be expected of the standard.https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=80510.0
Athletes’ companion: adds synthesized voice overlay with various info and on-going timer to your audio files.
- Automatic voice volume adjustment based on music file volume
- Supports batch processing of multiple files
- Features dry-run mode for quick tests
- Highly customizable
- Minimal runtime dependencies
- Works on Linux, Mac OS and Windows
mp3tomid chung is a realtime free polyphonic high quality mp3 audio to MIDI converter written in freebasic with fbsound. It converts mp3 files to polyphonic piano MIDI data sent to the chosen MIDI out port, connected for example to a MIDI recorder to produce MIDI files, or to the onboard PC MIDI mapper for direct listening.
- converts mp3 files to MIDI in realtime
- compatible with freemp3_chung & mp3_chung playlists (.mp3list files)
- include 3 band equalizer, autovol+compressor, speed control for the mp3 input
- auto pitch lock
- written in compiled freebasic and uses fbsound to handle mp3 files
- source code (.bas .bi freebasic files) is included in the zip file
- can run on a small netbook with Windows 7
- can export to MIDI files
- works with Windows 10 64 bits
BPM Counter is a fast and accurate beats per minute detector for MP3 music. It may be helpful for DJs who need to get information about the entire music collection quickly and for any kind of remixing/sampling stuff. Do not trust online BPM databases, because each musical composition can have several versions with a different tempo. Don’t waste your time for manual tapping with a metronome, just navigate to any folder with music and BPM finder will show all compatible audio files (MP3 and WAV) and start BPM detection automatically.
Have you already encountered the fact that your analyzer returns half or double value? This is a fairly common mistake, called an octave error. Most often this happens with simplified algorithms that cut off the frequency spectrum of the audio signal. Seeing that, we use full-range audio decoders from Audio Converter Plus to ensure a balance between performance and precision.
This is Michael Mutschler’s famous mp3 shell extension, also available for Windows 7 and 64 bit.
MAD is a high-quality MPEG audio decoder. It currently supports MPEG-1 and the MPEG-2 extension to lower sampling frequencies, as well as the de facto MPEG 2.5 format. All three audio layers — Layer I, Layer II, and Layer III (i.e. MP3) — are fully implemented.
MAD does not yet support MPEG-2 multichannel audio (although it should be backward compatible with such streams) nor does it currently support AAC.
MAD has the following special features:
- 24-bit PCM output
- 100% fixed-point (integer) computation
- completely new implementation based on the ISO/IEC standards
- available under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
An intuitive mp3-player with many functions. It is portable and runs without installation – just download, unzip, run. Without permission, Nemp doesn’t fiddle with your mp3 files either, but leaves them as they are.
(“Noch ein mp3-Player” translates to “Yet another mp3-player”.)
v2strip is a simple command-line utility that lets you remove the ID3v2 tag from an MP3 file. The ID3v2 format is nice in many ways, but it can cause problems when being parsed by MP3 players and utilities that don’t support ID3v2 tags.
Our free audio converter is a fast and reliable service that lets you convert audio files online from one to many file formats also you can extract audio from video in high quality. You have three options to upload your files, select your audio from your PC or provide us URL or from Google drive.
… a small utility for analysis of audio mpeg files and detection of the encoder used (when layer III).
Further, mp3guessenc can detect many details about the mpeg audio stream and print out lots of useful information.
Supported streams are mpeg 1, mpeg 2 and unofficial mpeg 2.5 – layer I, layer II and layer III of course. Xing tag, lame tag, VBRI tag, Id3 tags (both 1.x and 2.x), APE tags (both v1 and v2), Lyrics3 tags (both v1 and v2) and MusicMatch tag (any version) are detected as well.
- scan mpeg 1/2/2.5 streams, layer I/II/III
- guess encoder used (lame/gogo/xing/helix/fhg(new, old and ancient)/blade)
- also detects mp3pro and mp3surround streams (even with OFL)
- support for large files (up to 2^60 bytes!)
- free format streams supported
- full statistics for the stream (audio mode, frame histogram, block usage, ancillary data)
- crc16 verification
- vbr tags by xing/lame + VBRI tag by fhg
- detection of ID3 v1/v2 + APE tags + Lyrics3 tags + MusicMatch tag
- verify integrity of lame tag