FiiO Music App is designed to maximize the experience of music lovers. Download the FiiO Music app today to start your journey to rediscover your music!
split2flac splits one big APE/FLAC/TTA/WV/WAV audio image (or a collection of such files, recursively) with CUE sheet into FLAC/M4A/MP3/OGG_VORBIS/OPUS/WAV tracks with tagging, renaming, charset conversion of cue sheet, album cover images. It also uses configuration file, so no need to pass a lot of arguments every time, only an input file. Should work in any POSIX-compliant shell.
Internet music dealers currently sell “CD-Quality” tracks, or even better (“Studio-Master”), thanks to lossless audio coding formats (FLAC, ALAC). However, a lossless format does not guarantee that the audio content is what it seems to be. The audio signal may have been upscaled (increasing the resolution), upsampled (increasing the sampling rate) or even transcoded from a lossy to a lossless format. Lossless Audio Checker analyzes lossless audio tracks and detects upscaling, upsampling and transcoding.
FLAC Frontend is a convenient way for Windows users not used to working with command lines to use the official FLAC tools. It accepts WAVE, W64, AIFF and RAW files for encoding and outputs FLAC or OGG-FLAC files. It is able to decode FLAC files, test them, fingerprint them and re-encode them. It has drag-and-drop support too. It is tested on Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7, but should work with Windows XP SP2 or newer. It requires .NET 2.0 or later.
- Most audio formats supported: MP3, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, etc.
- Gapless playback
- Tags & Cover Art support
- Keyboard shortcuts
Lplex is a console application meant to provide a free, quick, and hopefully painless way to:
- Create lossless “audio-only” dvd-video discs from wav or flac audio files, featuring:
- gapless playback.
- md5 verification of audio data.
- archival (dvd-rom) content.
- Losslessly extract unencrypted lpcm audio streams from dvd-video to wav or flac format.
You’re already fully equipped for hi-res audio (up to 24-bit/96khz) if you have a typical dvd-player and digital amp, and lplex is a way to take advantage of this.
VUPlayer is a freeware multi-format audio player for Windows
supporting the following formats:
- MOD – Sound / Noise / ProTracker
- MTM – MultiTracker
- S3M – ScreamTracker
- XM – FastTracker
- IT – ImpulseTracker
- MO3 – MO3 Packer
- MP3 – MPEG Audio
- MP4 – QuickTime MPEG-4 (AAC / Apple Lossless)
- MPC – Musepack
- OGG – Ogg Vorbis
- FLAC – Free Lossless Audio Codec
- APE – Monkey’s Audio
- WV – WavPack
- AIFF – Audio Interchange File Format
- WMA – Windows Media Audio
- WAV – Windows PCM / ACM
- MIDI – Musical Instrument Digital Interface
- CD – Audio CD
FlicFlac is a portable (no installation required) utility for converting WAV, FLAC, MP3, OGG and APE files to any of the other formats.
You may drag files onto the FlicFlac interface, or convert files directly from the right click menu in Windows Explorer.
FlacSquisher converts a library of FLAC files to MP3, Opus, or Ogg Vorbis format, maintaining the directory structure in the original library. That way, you can maintain your FLAC files for home listening, and easily convert them to MP3, Opus, or Ogg format for mobile use, where storage space is more often tightly constrained.
- Converts to MP3 or Ogg Vorbis
- Maintains directory structure from original library
- Takes advantage of multicore processors
- Can copy or ignore files by extension (album art, log files)
- Ignores files already encoded previously
- Compatible with Mono on Linux