DVD-Audio Decoder input plugin and Watermark Detector / Neutralizer DSP plugins for foobar2000. Decoder is capable of playing back DVD-Audio discs, ISO images, AOB, MLP and Dolby TrueHD files in full resolution. Dedicated plugin for DTS-HD playback. APT-x100 plugin for *.AUD and *.AUE files from DTS movie / trailer discs.
Step into music production with KOMPLETE START – a curated selection of studio-quality instruments, effects, utilities, loops, and samples for the low price of nothing at all. Play over 2,000 customizable sounds – drums and percussion, bass, acoustic instruments, synths, pads and atmospheres, effects, and more. And did we mention it’s free?
EasyQ is an easy-to-use equalizer with an arbitrary number of filter stages in series connection. Each of the filter stages can operate in one of the following modes: peak/cut (aka bell or parametric EQ), high- or low-shelving, notch and low- or highpass (both with either 6 or 12 dB/oct slope). EasyQ is also easy on the CPU and just does what an EQ is supposed to do without performing any additional voodoo. As such, it is well suited to serve as a go-to EQ for the routine equalizing tasks.
- unlimited number of filter stages (“bands”)
- each stage can be one of the following characteristics: bell, low-/high-shelf, low-/highpass (6 or 12 dB/oct), notch
- clean equalization – no additional colorations
- low CPU usage
- +-48 dB gain range
- stereo modes: linked, left/right, mid/side and mono
- minimum phase response
The SpatGRIS is a plugin (Mac AU/VST and VST Windows format) designed to compose multichannel space. It allows the user to spatialize the sound in 2D (up to 16 speakers) or in 3D (up to 128 speakers) under a dome of speakers (with the ServerGRIS, available also on SourceForge). It includes two audio modes, — Free Volume and PanSpan — and one OSC mode. SpatGRIS is a fusion of two former plugins by the GRIS: OctoGRIS and ZirkOSC with a lot of new features. Automated Trajectories are included. It is possible to control it from external controllers such as Joystick, iPad or Leap Motion.
- Three modes: Free Volume, Pan Span, OSC Spatialization
- Automated Trajectories
- Up to 16 outputs in audio mode
- OSC Mode to control the ServerGRIS
- External controllers: Joystick, iPad. Leap Motion
MAnalyzer is an advanced spectral analyzer and sonogram containing unique features such as smoothing, normalization, super-resolution, prefiltering and deharmonization. The included meters provide a peak meter and EBU R128 and ITU-R BS 1770-3 compliant loudness meter.
DarkIce records audio from an audio interface (e.g. sound card), encodes it and sends it to a streaming server.
DarkIce can record from:
- OSS audio devices
- ALSA audio devices
- Solaris audio interface
- Jack sources
- uLaw audio input through a serial interface
- CoreAudio (branch darkice-macosx)
DarkIce can encode in the following formats:
- MP3 – using the lame library
- MP2 – using the twolame library
- Ogg Vorbis
- AAC LC – using the faac library
- AAC HEv2 – using libaacplus library
- Opus – using Xiph’s libopus library
- Vorbis – using Xiph’s libvorbis library
DarkIce can send the encoded stream to the following streaming servers: