The audio file editor, baptised ‘Eisenkraut’, came into existence (as a scaffold) during a project class on audio programming in Java at the SeaM in Weimar. It is distinguished by a number of traits which makes it particularly interesting in the field of computer music: There are no restrictions with regard to the number of channels in a file, and there is an OSC interface via which the functionality can be extended, for example using the SuperCollider language. Possible applications of such extensions are the transfer of marker information or the maintenance of meta data for segmented files, the algorithmic editing (cut/copy/paste) of files, or the addition of your own sound transformations or special decoders (e.g. an MS matrix).
KickMaker is a synthesizer designed specifically to create good kick drum sounds. It uses four independent oscillators and a wide range of effects, allowing one to create perfectly customized beats.
- Four independent oscillators
- Each oscillator has its own ADSR curve
- ADSR curve for mixed signal
Athletes’ companion: adds synthesized voice overlay with various info and on-going timer to your audio files.
- Automatic voice volume adjustment based on music file volume
- Supports batch processing of multiple files
- Features dry-run mode for quick tests
- Highly customizable
- Minimal runtime dependencies
- Works on Linux, Mac OS and Windows
A cross-platform, multi-format audio conversion and tagging suite for .NET and PowerShell. Formats currently supported are MP3, MP4 AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), Opus, Ogg Vorbis and Wave.
A full user interface (Windows only) is in development.
This project supplants PowerShell Audio by targeting both Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core (Windows, Linux and MacOS).
Distraction-free – Helio is an attempt to rethink a music sequencer to create a tool that feels right. It provides a lightweight UI to help you get into the zone and focus on your ideas.
Clear over clever – Visualize music in a way that doesn’t seem so smoke and mirrors. The app may serve as a learning tool you need to grow as a composer.
Cross-platform tech – Available for all major platforms, desktop and mobile. Hosts VST and AudioUnit, runs on CoreAudio, ASIO, DirectSound, ALSA, JACK and OpenSLES. Exports to MIDI, WAV and FLAC.
This synthesizer is completely free, fully functional, and ad-free. It’s the ultimate free iPad music instrument app.
- Hybrid Analog/FM Poly Synth (6-voice)
- Over 300+ Presets crafted by famous sound designers
- Accessibility! Voice Over for the blind & visually impaired
- Audiobus 3 & Inter-app Audio (IAA)
- AUM, BeatMaker 3, Cubasis, GarageBand, etc compatible
- Five Oscillators (2 DCO, FM, Sub, Noise)
- 2 Assignable LFOs with dozens of routing possibilities
- 100+ Alternative Scales & Tunings
- Vintage-Style 16-Step Sequencer
- Classic poly arpeggiator
- Ableton Link
- MIDI in (Control with a MIDI Keyboard or DAW)
- Touchable ADSR Envelopes for Amp & Filter
- FM Oscillator w/ Mod
- Dedicated Sine/Square -12/24 Sub Osc
- 4-Pole Vintage Low-Pass Filter
- High-Pass/Band Pass Filters
- Mono portamento & legato
- Beautiful Sean Costello Reverb
- Multi-tap (ping-pong) delay
- Preset Import/Export & More…
- MIDI Learn on all knobs
- MIDI Bank (MSB)/Patch Change & Sustain Pedal support
- Compact app size (under 50mb)
Soundsync is a web and desktop app to manage every audio source and every audio output in your home from a single interface. Link any audio source to multiple speakers connected to any devices on your home network. Soundsync will keep the music synchronized between all of them.
- 🆓 Free to use
- 🕸️ Work with any number of connected devices, audio sources, audio outputs and every link of your choosing
- 🎶 Compatible with a lot of different audio sources (Spotify Connect with a premium account, Airplay, Hardware Audio input (line in / microphone), Linux system audio ; coming soon: Windows system audio, UPnP and more)
- 🔊 Broadcast sound to any speaker connected to a computer (Windows, MacOS, Linux, RapsberryPi), a web browser (Chrome, Firefox) or a Chromecast and soon more
- 🔗 Group speakers together to synchronize them to the same audio source
- 🎛️ Control everything from a web browser
- 🔓 Not linked to any external service, works offline, no account creation
Shairport Sync is an AirPlay audio player – it plays audio streamed from iTunes, iOS, Apple TV and macOS devices and AirPlay sources such as Quicktime Player and ForkedDaapd, among others.
Audio played by a Shairport Sync-powered device stays synchronised with the source and hence with similar devices playing the same source. In this way, synchronised multi-room audio is possible for players that support it, such as iTunes and the macOS Music app.
Shairport Sync runs on Linux, FreeBSD and OpenBSD. It does not support AirPlay video or photo streaming.
OPENCP is a music file player for DOS, Linux, Unix, Windows 95, ME & XP.
It’s derived from the Cubic Player 2.0 which was developed by Niklas Beisert.