Playtime is a FREE premium VST created by Daniel of Reflekt Audio. Playtime consist if 10 different toy instruments that range from a desktop drum kit with a few toms and a hi hat, to a toy keyboard, a toy banjo, and more! The Playtime VST plugin has multiple blend-able microphones that the user can blend together to create one overall tone. Each instrument was sampled from real toys so you can bet on a unique and interesting toy like sound.
- Re-sizable, flexible GUI
- Full Undo/Redo support
- Built-in file browser with sound playback and wave/program preview
- Fully skinnable
- Program icons
- Dual playback engine
- Direct from disk – supports massive sample sizes
- RAM playback – sample accurate loop modulation
- Unlimited multi-timbral operation
- 128 voice polyphony
- Two 6/12/24 dB resonant filters per voice
- Low-, high, band- and all-pass
- Notch, peak, low- and high shelf
- Two sync-able LFO per voice
- Two Modulation Envelopes per voice
- Three Step Sequencers per voice
- Modulation matrix with 16 modulation slots per voice
- Three-way cross modulation (variable modulation strength)
- Variable keyboard scales
- Multiple trigger modes
- Mono/Poly/Legato operation
- 8 choke groups per program
- Per-sample loop start/end/direction modulation
- Polyphonic glide
- Multiple glide modes
- Polyphony limit per channel
- VST micro tuning support
- Built-in oscillators
- Multiple waveforms.
- Pulse width modulation.
- Mix synthesized and sampled content.
- Built-in sample editor
- Automatic Loop Slicing + slice mapping
- Actually Samples!* Record audio straight into the sampler from host (Requires routing/input capable host).
- Built-in MIDI generator and automatic sample cutter for quick re-sampling of external or internal content
- Automatic pitch detection
- Loop tools
- Loop auto detector
- Loop overlay
- Non-destructive, interactive loop cross fading
- Multiple loop definitions per wave
- Individual loops for sustain/release per mapping
- Trim, cut, duplicate
- Pitch detection
- Tempo detection
- Graphical keyboard mapping editor
- Automatic sample layout
- Flexible drag & drop-based group edit
- Cut & paste or drag and drop move and copy between groups and programs
- Quick select of sound data via MIDI
- Drag & drop of samples/programs/performances/banks
- Multiple outputs
- 12 Stereo outputs, 8 of which can be switched to mono
- Individual output mapping for key groups (drums)
- 16 mappable controllers for modulation
- 128 mappable VST parameters for modulation
- All sound parameters can be automated or mapped to MIDI controllers
- Preview loaded programs and samples in your song before loading
- Reads multiple sample and bank formats
- SoundFont 2
- SFZ Files
- Logic EXS
- Akai AKP
- Ogg Vorbis
- Typhoon compressed AIFC files
- Original Yamaha OS Wave files
- 100% documented XML-based sound file format
- Anyone can write conversion tools.
- Saves data in DAW project directory
- Low CPU usage
- Fully native, optimized for SSE2.
- Multi platform
- MacOSX 10.7+ AU/VST2 (64bit)/VST3 (64bit)/AAX
- Windows 7+ VST/VST3/AAX support
- 64-bit support
- Nice sound!
Aural Player is an audio player for macOS. Inspired by the classic Winamp player for Windows, it is designed to be to-the-point, easy to use, and customizable, with support for a wide variety of popular audio formats and some sound tuning capabilities for audio enthusiasts.
A software synthesizer intended for use with DTM software. Supports VSTi plug-in / AU plug-in format. This software is freeware. Functionally, it is modeled after the red synth Clavia NORD LEAD2 and has the following features:
- 2 Oscillator + 1 Sub Oscillator, FM Modulation, Ring Modulation, Synchro, Modulation Envelope
- 4 types of filters and distortion
- 2LFO (host sync possible)
- Equipped with arpeggiator (host synchronization)
- Equipped with tempo delay (host synchronization) and stereo chorus / flanger
- Legato mode, portamento
- 32-tone polyphonic
- With 128 preset tones.
- Thorough reduction in operation weight. Use of SSE, etc.
- Automation compatible
NOVA is a parallel dynamic equalizer. Appearing in the familiar layout of a parametric equalizer, each band also includes a full featured dynamics section allowing the processor to cover an impressively wide range of applications. Be it a master lacking density, the drum bus asking for more crispiness, or a sibilance problem in your perfect take: NOVA has an elegant answer.
A user friendly WYSIWYG drag and drop display paired with a classic “knob” interface gives quick and smooth access to the various parameters driving NOVA’s powerful processing capabilities. With its four dynamic EQ bands and additional high-pass and low-pass filter sections, NOVA can meet the most exotic demand. Intuitive equal loudness functions help finding the optimal setting without getting distracted by loudness differences.
In practice, the processor covers a whole bucket of tasks:
- Parametric equalization
- Dynamic equalization
- Frequency selective compression
- Multi-band compression
- Wideband compression
Of course NOVA features all helpers and workflow enhancements you’ve come to expect in a TDR plugin: A preset manager, undo/redo, A/B, detailed documentation, copy & paste, and much more.
LoudMax is a Look-Ahead Brickwall Loudness Maximizer Plugin with a clean transparent sound. It is designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels.
- True Peak Limiting (Further information for ISP below)
- Supported Samplerates: 2kHz – 384kHz
- Latency: 1.25ms (+ 6 samples with ISP)
- Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms
- Release Time: Automatic – depending on the input signal
- No audible distortion
- Possible overdrive: 740dB
- Very low CPU usage
Hi-Res Audio Recorder is an application to record audio tracks of a vinyl record onto your computer in the high resolution format.
Hi-Res Audio Recorder for Windows:
Hi-Res Audio Recorder for Mac:
SunVox is a small, fast and powerful music sequencer with modular synthesizers. This application is addressed at all those who want to compose music everywhere they go.
Built-in synthesizers: FM; Generator; Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI); SpectraVoice (FFT-based synth for analog-like pads); Kicker; Stereo Delay; Distortion; Echo; Filter; Vocal Filter; Flanger; LFO; Loop; Reverb.
Features and highlights:
- Modular interface
- Highly optimized synth algorithms
- Flexible architecture: SunVox can working on various devices
- Built-in synthesizers & effects
- Analog Generator
- DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds
- FM synthesizer
- MetaModule (use it to build your own synths/effects)
TAL Reverb-II is a super diffuse and lush reverb effect with a fast build up time. Ideal for ambient reverb sounds.
TAL-Reverb-III is an easy to use stereo reverb plugin. It’s popular because it’s very very diffuse sound 😉 It has an additional signal feedback path.
A handy little tool which provides all the information about measure, time, sample count etc that most hosts usually hide somewhere in a tiny little part of the screen. Transport is resizable and you can pick your own colours. Ideally, you’d drag it onto an external monitor in your 1000 square feet wooden studio and make it fullscreen so that your recording artists always stay oriented, but it works in smaller settings as well ;-). Made upon request by a DDMF user, we thought this gem is too good to not make it available for everybody. Transport is available as a 32 and 64 bit plugin in VST, RTAS, AAX (Win + Mac) and AU (Mac) format. MacOSX 10.6 is required.