Light and free version of our Live Guitar and Bass Bundle. These fundamental tools turn your computer into a guitar or bass amplifier.
- Precise amps simulation
- 3 free tools in one bundle
- Superior quality and true sound of real analog amplifier
- Gallien-Krueger MB150 amp and a GK speaker
- Live FX processor and virtual instrument host
Each of the plug-ins and apps included in the Live Guitar and Bass bundle has its light version. We decided to pack our free tools into one bundle, so that you wouldn’t miss anyone of them. As the title indicates, this suite is created mainly for guitarists and bassists who would like to practice or produce music using their computers. You may enjoy the Amplion Free, GK Amplification 2 LE and the inTone Solo to experience the sound quality and the ease of use of the major versions.
This is the community version of Element, a modular AU / LV2 / VST / VST3 audio plugin host. Create powerful effects, racks and instruments by connecting nodes to one another. Integrates with your existing hardware via standard protocols such as MIDI.
- Runs standalone or as a plugin in your DAW
- Route Audio and MIDI from anywhere to anywhere
- Play virtual instruments and effects live
- Create re-usable instruments and effect graphs
- Preloaded plugin graphs
- External sync w/ MIDI clock
- MIDI controller mapping
- Sub graphing – nest graphs within each other
- Custom keyboard shortcuts
- Placeholder nodes
- Built in virtual keyboard
- Multiple undo/redo
Utility is a free, lightweight, universal general purpose all in one digital channel strip plugin offering precise controls over various aspects of an audio signal, from mid/side processing to soft clipping.
- input routing with separate pans for the left and right channels, or alternatively a pre mono balance control to decide how the left and right channels are blended for conversion into mono
- gain, and individual left and right channel gains, mutes
- pan and phase inversion of either channel
- width control, along with separate mid and side gain sliders and mutes
- maximally flat minimal phase high and low pass 12db/octave filtering
- optional hard and soft clipping at 0db
- everything is fully automatable with sensible parameter ranges/scaling
Dexed is a multi-platform, multi-format plugin synth that is closely modelled on the Yamaha DX7. Dexed is also a midi cartridge librarian / manager for the DX7.
- Multi platform (OS X, Windows or Linux) and multi format. (VST, AU, LV2)
- The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modelled on the original DX7 characteristics.
- 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel.
- Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change. This means that you can use this with a native DX7/TX7 as a patch editor and sysex manager.
- Each operator has a realtime VU meter so you know which one is active.
- Can load or save any DX7/TX7 sysex programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different sysex file.
PitchPerfect is a free guitar tuner that eliminates the need of tuning a guitar conventionally and will automatically detect the note you are playing. Tune your strings quickly and easily to any note you want! No longer are you constrained by standard tunings, PitchPerfect includes more than 50 alternative tunings.
- Accurate, fastest, professional guitar tuner
- Any sound input device: microphone or line in
- Automatic note detection
- Easy to use interface
CHOW is a digital distortion effect designed for maximum truculence, somewhere between a true half-wave rectifier and a noisy vintage compressor. Useful for mixing guitars, drums, even vocals when a heavily degraded sound is desired. Feel free to build and use for your own enjoyment!