a MIDI-controlled harmonizer audio plugin
Advanced GTK+ Sequencer is intended to use for music composition. It features a piano roll, as well a synth, matrix editor, drum machine, soundfont2 player, mixer and an output panel.
It’s designed to be highly configurable, you may add effects to its effect chain, add or remove audio channels/pads.
You may set up a fully functional network of engines, therefore exists a link editor for linking audio lines.
In conjunction with ags you need a realtime kernel and alsa support. `ags` uses conditional locks to keep several threads in sync that’s why you need at least a preemptible kernel.
- save or open Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer XML files with XPath support
- add or remove audio engines with adjustable audio channels and pads
- link channels with property dialog
- output panel, mixer, drum and matrix sequencer, soft synth and audio file player
- piano roll with basic notation editing supporting copy & paste
- adjustable BPM
- LADSPA, DSSI and Lv2 support
- export to WAV, FLAC, OGG and others
- multiple sinks like Pulseaudio, JACK, ALSA and OSS
- automation editor
- waveform editor with copy & paste
- capture sound with AgsAudiorec machine
- MIDI instrument input
- import/export to Standard MIDI Files
- OSC content format support
- OSC server for remote control and monitoring
KXStudio is a collection of applications and plugins for Linux, Mac and Windows audio production. KXStudio also provides Debian and Ubuntu compatible repositories.
Ample Bass P Lite aims to bring the Fender Precision Bass sound to your studio.
Ample Guitar M Lite aims to bring a Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar sound to your studio.
Cloudrum is a unique and relaxing Steel Tongue Drum with a range of 3 octaves. It produces wonderful tones, add color and a unique moderation to your music no matter the genre.
PySynth is a suite of simple music synthesizers and helper scripts written in Python 3. It is based on a synth script I found on the Web and then modified for my purposes. The goal is not to produce many different sounds, but to have scripts that can turn ABC notation or MIDI files into a WAV file without too much tinkering.
There are nine PySynth variants now: PySynth A, the oldest variant, only needs Python itself, and sounds somewhat like a cross between a flute and organ. PySynth B is more complex in sound and needs NumPy. It is supposed to be a little closer to a piano. No competition for Pianoteq of course, but a reasonable fit for keyboard music. PySynth E is similar, but an FM-synthesized e-piano so it sounds much brighter than B (slightly DX7 e-piano-like; I used the DX7 presets in hexter as a basis). PySynth S is more comparable to a guitar, banjo, or harpsichord, depending on note length and pitch. PySynth C, D, and P are subtractive synths, reminiscent of 1970s analog synthesizer voices.
The synthesizers are all monophonic, i.e. they can only play one note at a time. (Although successive notes can overlap in PySynth B and S, but not A.) However, two or more output files can be mixed together…
Ever wanted to cut out background noise when talking with others on Skype? Now it’s possible!
NoiseGator is a light-weight noise gate application that routes audio through an audio input to an audio output. In real-time the audio level is analysed and if the average level is higher than the threshold the audio bypasses as normal. However, if the average level goes below the threshold, the gate closes and the audio is cut.
When used with a virtual audio cable it can act as a noise gate for a either a sound input(microphone) or sound output(speakers). Can also be used to gate noise from your own mic or play your microphone through your speakers.
– Java 7 or higher for Windows.
– Java 6 or higher for Mac. Java 7 recommended.
– A virtual audio cable is required for use with VOIPs:
For Windows users I recommend the VB-Cable driver (http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/index.htm).
Mac users can use SoundFlower.
- Noise Gate for audio input to output.
- Cuts out background noises when nobody is speaking on VOIPs like Skype.
- Noise Gate your microphone to kill background noise and hiss.
- Can be used to feed your microphone through your speakers.
An infinite series of free software instruments, made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere. Presented in our own plug-in, they are easy to use, and compatible with any DAW. And in case you missed it — they’re all free.