WildMIDI is a simple software MIDI player which has a core software synthesizer (softsynth) library that can be used with other applications.www.mindwerks.net/projects/wildmidi
Tom’s Audio Processing plugins is a selection of LADSPA plugins for audio engineering on the Linux platform. Intended for use in a professional DAW environment such as Ardour, it includes high quality reverberation, echo, eq, limiter & more.tomscii.sig7.se/tap-plugins/index
With these tools one can get information about (via mkvinfo) Matroska files, extract tracks/data from (via mkvextract) Matroska files and create (via mkvmerge) Matroska files from other media files. Matroska is a new multimedia file format aiming to become THE new container format for the future. You can find more information about it and its underlying technology, the Extensible Binary Meta Language (EBML), at www.matroska.org
OBPlayer is a stable and secure UNIX-based media streaming playout application that can operate as a standalone player or controlled over a network by a managing OBServer. It can be installed remotely at a transmitter site, in the studio or as multiple virtual headless processes.
OBPlayer is built with rules based intelligence to continue broadcasting no matter what happens. It functions by continually syncing with OBServer, looking for updated schedules, media, and priority broadcasts. If there is a blank spot in the schedule, it falls back to a Default Playlist. If that fails, it goes into Fallback Media Mode. If that fails, it plays from the analog input bypass. Finally, it will play a test signal as a last resort. OBPlayer will always play valid CAP (Common Alerting Protocol) Alerts at the highest priority.
OBPlayer can be run in a variety of configurations:
- Headless OBPlayer (CLI Process)
- LIVE Assist with Mobile HTML5 Touch Screen interface
- GTK desktop application for a Digital Display and output to CATV
- Standalone Emergency Alerting CAP Player supporting audio, image and video
- Support For IPAWS CAP Profile Version 1.0 via Alert-Hub
It forgets history, To not repeat it.
It doesn’t hide analog music hardware, In digital music software.
You had pulse, sine, triangle and sawtooth, And went forth and made electronic music.
Now there is just the Bezier curve. Go make your pulse, sine, triangle and sawtooths. Or this, this, this and this.
TOPLAP Nick thinks this is nothing new, His old men did it in the 60s, Punching numbers into cards.
Now you edit waveforms with a GUI, And watch the sound change before your ears.
Has it got ADSR? It’s got DADSARSADS.
Filters? No because Additive not Subtractive.
Modulation? Bezier on Carrier and Modulator. Wolf that Chowning.
Notes? Yes + Infinite microtones in between.
Input? MIDI Keyboard. Computer keyboard.
Stargate is an all-in-one DAW and plugin suite, designed to be a comprehensive solution for music production, with a focus on providing unique and innovative features, especially for EDM production.
- A digital audio workstation (DAW) with a powerful pattern-based workflow
- A comprehensive suite of built-in instrument and effect plugins
- A basic wave editor
- Powerful track routing matrix with easy sidechaining
- Modular mixer architecture. Mixer channels are a type of plugin that can be chosen per track send, mix and match plugins, or skip them when not needed
- Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux, x86 and ARM. Can be ported to other platforms if there is sufficient demand
- Everything you need to create music in a single package, no need to install additional software
- Revolutionary CPU efficiency for DAW and plugins, minimum recommended hardware: Raspberry Pi 4, or a 15 year old laptop with a dual core CPU, 1GB of RAM and a 720p display.
- Support for display resolution from 720p to 4k and above.
- Optional portable flash drive install on Windows and MacOS
- Broad audio and MIDI hardware support using Portaudio and Portmidi
MediaHuman Lyrics Finder is a free software application, which can help you find and add missing lyrics (song text) to all songs in your music library. It’s a safe operation because the app doesn’t overwrite lyrics you’ve already had.
Very easy to use: simply drag & drop some tracks from your favorite music player (e.g. iTunes) and MediaHuman Lyrics Finder will do the rest.
MediaHuman Lyrics Finder will give you access to over a million different lyrics collected from various sources on the Internet.
VintageRadio is a GUI front-end for the fm command-line application included with fmtools <http://benpfaff.org/fmtools>. It is written in [incr Tcl/Tk], an object-oriented extension package for Tcl/Tk. VintageRadio is not part of fmtools.
- A vintage 70s-era look, inspired by a number of stereo tuners and receivers with the classic silver face.
- A rotary tuning dial that actually works.
- Ability to store up to 6 stations as presets.
- Keyboard shortcuts for all application functionality.
- Configurable colors.
TAL-NoiseMaker is a virtual analog synthesizer with great sound and low CPU usage.
- 3 Oscillators
Osc 1, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, pulse, noise).
Osc 2, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, rectangle, triangle, sine).
Sub Osc (rectangle).
- Osc 1 PM for pulse waveform.
- Osc 2 FM controled by Osc 1.
- Osc 1 & Osc 2 sync to sub osc (saw, pulse, rectangle, triangle(bipolar sync)).
- Adjustable master tune and transpose.
- Up to 6 voices.
- Portamento in mono and poly mode (off, auto, on).
- Ringmod modulates Osc 1 with Osc 2
- Self resonating 4x oversampled filters (24 dB LP, 18 dB LP, 12 dB LP, 6 dB LP, 12 dB HP, 12 dB BP, Notch)
- Filter ADSR (negative and positive)
- Volume ADSR
- Routable ADSR, modulates Filter, Osc 1, Osc 2, PW, FM (negative and positive)
- 2 LFO’s with different running modes: free, sync to host, triggered by note.
Modulates filter, osc 1, osc 2, fm, pw, lfo rate, panorama and volume.
Sine, triangle, saw square, s&h, noise.
Positive and negative modulation.
- Adjustable Velocity dependent control over volume filtercontour and cutoff.
- Adjustable Pitch Wheel control over Cutoff and Pitch.
- One pole HP filter.
- Detune, detunes notes randomly.
- Juno chorus with different modes.
- A built in reverb.
- A built in delay.
- Adjustable filter drive.
- Bitcrusher, affects osc 1 and osc 2. Its a pre the filter stage effect.
- Midi learn for all knobs.
- Panic button.
- Easy to use, no hidden panels.
- 256 great presets (Presets by Frank “Xenox” Neumann / Particular – Sound, The Unshushable Coktor, Alexandra Sendy, TAL, Patrick Kunz).
wrk2mid is a command line utility for translating WRK (Cakewalk) files into MID (standard MIDI files). This project depends on Qt and Drumstick libraries.
- Reads WRK (Cakewalk) files
- Writes MID (Standard MIDI Files)