flactag is a tagger for whole-album FLAC files with embedded CUE sheets, that retrieves data from the MusicBrainz service.https://sourceforge.net/projects/flactag/
MusiKernel is an all in one Digital Audio Workstation and suite of instrument & effect plugins, designed to be easy to install and use without the need for any third party software. Simply install the package for your operating system, select your audio and MIDI hardware, and start making music.
download at github.com/j3ffhubb/musikernel
PS3 Media Server is a DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server. Originally written to support the Sony PlayStation3, PS3 Media Server has been expanded to support a range of other media renderers, including smartphones, TVs, music players and more. Because it is written in Java, PS3 Media Server supports all major operating systems, with versions for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
The program streams or transcodes many different media formats with little or no configuration. It is powered by MEncoder, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR and AviSynth, which combine to offer support for a wide range of media formats.
Midi Sheet Music is a free program that plays MIDI music files while highlighting both the piano keys and sheet music notes. Works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux Ubuntu.
wtext is a program that will accept ASCII text as input and generate International Morse Code as output. The output formats can be:
- – . -..- – (text) on the console.
- Raw audio on /dev/audio (8 bit PCM data).
- .wav files (future).
- .ogg or (proprietary format) compressed audio (future).
DR14 T.meter is a free and open source command line tool for computing the Dynamic Range of your music according to the procedure used in the off-line meter released by the Pleasurize Music Foundation.
This tool is a very useful measure of how loud your music is, and for understanding that a good quality album always has a wide dynamic range, and it’s also useful for understanding the effects of the so called ‘loudness war’.
Dr14 t.meter is released under the terms of the GNU GPLv3 license and is intended for the Linux users who can not use the Windows application released by the Pleasurize Music Foundation, or the plugin for Foobar2000.
I’ve largely tested this application and it has always returned results identical to those of the official off-line meter.
- Compute the DR dynamic range of the audio file
Featured MIDI File Player for Linux, Windows, and macOS written in C++, and using Qt5 and Drumstick2.
- MIDI Output to hardware MIDI ports, or any other Drumstick backend
- Transpose song tonality between -12 and +12 semitones
- Change MIDI volume level (using MIDI CC7)
- Scale song speed between half and double tempo
- Plays Standard MIDI Files (.MID, .KAR) and Cakewalk project files (.WRK)
TAPClean is a Commodore tape preservation / restoration tool. It will check, repair, and remaster Commodore 64 and VIC 20 TAP or DC2N DMP files (tape images).
- Detects and retrieves information about TAP and DC2N DMP file contents
- Tests and reports on the integrity and condition of the files
- Performs structural corrections and optimizations
- Develops a library of all detected files as their binary equivalents and allows content exporting
- Allows conversion to audio format (.AU or .WAV) so TAPs may be played out and recorded back to cassette tape
Application which detects musical notes from the microphone. It allows listening to the microphone and play the detected notes to output (in MIDI). Multi-language support.
- Listens to the microphone
- Plays notes in MIDI
- Graphical environment