BPM Counter is a fast and accurate beats per minute detector for MP3 music. It may be helpful for DJs who need to get information about the entire music collection quickly and for any kind of remixing/sampling stuff. Do not trust online BPM databases, because each musical composition can have several versions with a different tempo. Don’t waste your time for manual tapping with a metronome, just navigate to any folder with music and BPM finder will show all compatible audio files (MP3 and WAV) and start BPM detection automatically.
Have you already encountered the fact that your analyzer returns half or double value? This is a fairly common mistake, called an octave error. Most often this happens with simplified algorithms that cut off the frequency spectrum of the audio signal. Seeing that, we use full-range audio decoders from Audio Converter Plus to ensure a balance between performance and precision.
“AutoDrum” is free, open source software for automatic drum performance. It has following features, and it can be used for imagination of compose, practice of instruments, and so on.
- 13 preset rhythm patterns can be used, and you can add your original rhythm pattern which is created by your MIDI sequencer.
- The tempo can be changed at any time while playing. Also, the tempo can be slaved to the external machine in slave mode.
- Mixer feature, which enables you to change velocity level or mute each drum instruments.
- Synchronized start and stop function, which enables you to start or stop with your performance with connected MIDI keyboard.
- MIDI Timing synchronizing clock can be received and sent.
- Only extracting zip file is required to execute. No need to install.
- User interface and documentation are Japanese, English, Chinese compliant.
- User interface is Windows XP / Vista / 7 /8.1’s theme compliant.
- Unicode compliant.
A podcatcher component for subscribing to, downloading, and playing RSS and Atom podcast feeds in foobar2000