A GTK2/GTK3 interface to MPlayer. The power of MPlayer combined with a friendly interface for your desktop; You can play all your multimedia (audio, video, CD, DVDs, and VCDs, streams etc.), organize, sort and create playlists, take screenshots while playing videos, be notified about media changes. Full DVD and MKV chapter support, when supported by Mplayer. Subtitle support with the ability to specify preferred audio and subtitle languages if the media supports it. Support for cover art retrieval from Amazon.com for audio media files with artist and/or album information contained in the file.
FiiO Music App is designed to maximize the experience of music lovers. Download the FiiO Music app today to start your journey to rediscover your music!
Aural Player is an audio player for macOS. Inspired by the classic Winamp player for Windows, it is designed to be to-the-point, easy to use, and customizable, with support for a wide variety of popular audio formats and some sound tuning capabilities for audio enthusiasts.
Images in the archive are curated by the MusicBrainz community and go through a peer review process to ensure that they are correct, free of spam and of the best quality. If you would like to contribute cover art, create a MusicBrainz account and follow the guide. To see what has been added to the archive recently, please see the Cover Art Archive page at the Internet Archive.
Core ideas behind this project:
* Your filesystem should remain tidy and clean – let’s pack tracks into uncompressed archives a.k.a. “libraries” (this was inspired by a common practice of video game developers to store all game resources in one or several packages). Less files – less clutter.
* Tags suck (especially ID3) – let’s utilize XML/YAML/JSON to describe entire albums.
* Storing cover image in every track is a waste of space – let’s have one TIFF/PNG/FLIF file per library.
* Being able to verify integrity of files in your music collection is a good feature, so let’s use hash lists (MD5, SHA1 etc.) for libraries.
* Rather than having to dig through lots of directories in order to select what you want to listen at the very particular moment it is much more convenient to have a centralized per-user database with a quick access to any track/album in your precious collection.
This is a very simple application to organize your files.
MoP does not use a database. It focuses on the files. The aim is to quickly and easily clean up your MP3 tags and filenames but, more important, to find the covers that are missing.
Where other softwares uses the “Album” to retrieve a cover, MoP uses the Artist AND the Title. So when you have huges collections of singles or compilations, you are able to find the covers for that song only.
Of course, it can search for albums covers as well.
MoP as a built in RegEx engine that will allow you to extract the missing tags based on the file name. You will also be able to rename your misformed MP3 files based on the tags according to any pattern you provide.
MoP will always be improved ….. As it will be my main application to manage and edit my huge MP3 collection. I will be more than happy to receive critics, suggestions and demands to make it evolve 🙂
- Organize music media files
- Edit main tags (Artist, Title, Album, Genre, Cover)
- Search Covers ON-LINE based on the artist and title, NOT ONLY on albums
- Plays Media file (obviously)
Fully featured CD ripping program able to take out most of the tedium. Fully accurate, has advanced features most rippers don’t, yet has no bloat and is cross-platform.
- Automatic tag lookup from the MusicBrainz database
- Encoded and muxed via FFmpeg (currently supports flac, opus, mp3, tta, wavpack, alac, vorbis and aac)
- Drive offset compensation and error recovery via cd-paranoia
- Full pregap handling
- HDCD detection and decoding
- Multi-disc album ripping
- Able to encode to multiple formats in parallel
- Cover image embedding in mp3, flac, aac and opus
- Provides and automatically verifies EAC CRC32, AccurateRip V1 and V2 checksums
- Accurate ripping verification of partially damaged tracks
- Automatic drive offset finding
Demlo is a music library organizer. It can encode, fix case, change folder
hierarchy according to tags or file properties, tag from an online database,
copy covers while ignoring duplicates or those below a quality threshold, and
much more. It makes it possible to manage your libraries uniformly and
dynamically. You can write your own rules to fit your needs best.
Demlo can address any of these recurring music library issues (and much more):
- Fix the lack of folder structure.
- Normalize tags, fix their case, chose which tags to keep and which to discard.
- Handle lossy and lossless audio differently.
- Handle mp3 id3tags hell…
- Handle multiple covers, whether embedded and/or external, resize covers,
discard bad quality ones.
Album Player is designed for composing and listening to compilations of music albums on your hard drive and CD/DVD. The Album Player plays audio files of popular formats, such as WAV, FLAC, APE, WavPack, ALAC, AIFF, TAK, MP3, MP4, OGG, MPC, Audio-CD, SACD and DVD-A. Playlists are built based on information read from .cue files.
The Album Player supports modes of direct output from a sound decoder to an output device. The elimination of intermediate processing and mixing provides the most accurate sound reproduction. The Album Player’s supported output modes are ASIO, Kernel Streaming and exclusive WASAPI.
The player displays a list of albums located on a selected drive or directory, content of a selected album, album art, artist name, and the year of release of the album. If an album’s folder contains more than one picture, they are displayed as a slide show.
No installation is required, just right-click on the player to configure it.