Rhythmbox is a music playing application for GNOME.
This component displays several groups of items which are described in the following sections. The item names are displayed in upper-case letters in the UI element, but can also be used in lower-case in title formatting code, since field names in title formatting are case-insensitive.
Bluemindo is a really simple yet powerful audio player in Python/PyGTK, using Gstreamer. It’s a free (as in freedom) software, released under GPLv3, only.
Bluemindo’s user interface consists of a main view of all your digitized album discs, which is searchable and filterable. The playback mode is gapless and support ReplayGain (it can also automatically choose to switch between Album and Track modes, depending on the kind of music that’s being played). Last but not least, it brings playlist (automatic and user-made), MPRIS/MediaPlayer2 support and lyrics/artwork downloading.
AIMP is a full-featured free music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Over twenty audio formats are supported. This is one of the best music players you can find on the Internet.
Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features a 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. Full Unicode support. You can convert an audio CD to MP3,OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
- totally FREE music player
- Support for a large number of music formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC / MP+, AAC, AC3, Ogg, FLAC,APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Real functionality and an intuitive interface
- 18-band EQ and built-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit audio processing in order to achieve the best quality
- Support for usage of multiple playlists at once
- Support for functionality enhancement modules ~ You can add new features and expand existing, connect such plugins as Input, Gen, DSP from Winamp
- Shutting down the computer ~ You can sleep under favorite music, setting the timer to switch off the computer.
- Online radio ~ Listen and save!
- Creation of bookmarks and playback queue
- Hotkeys ~ Set up local and global hotkeys to your taste!
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode ~ Several users are using one computer? That’s not a problem.
- Full Unicode support
- File search ~ Search files on all open playlists
- Flexible program settings
- Small size of program distribution
- Audio Converter ~ Allows you to convert music from a variety of formats to wma, mp3, wav, ogg.
- Audio Grabber ~ You can convert an audio CD (CDA) to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA.
- Sound Recorder ~ you to write sound from any audio device in your system and save as mp3, ogg, wav and wma files.
- Tag Editor ~ You can easily edit tags of audio files, rename group of files, sort out by required template or apply tags’ values to a group of files.
- Audio Library ~ Represents the organizer of music files, which allows you to easily sort your music and mark listened to audio.
VU Meter Skins:
Lollypop is a modern music player for GNOME
- Artist bio, lyrics Artist bio, lyrics: Get artists and tracks information from the web.
- Intuitive browsing: Walk through your collection by genres/artists and through albums artwork.
- Play many audio formats: mp3, mp4, ogg, and flac
- Cover art downloader: Automatic artwork downloader from Last.fm, Itunes and Spotify.
- MTP devices: Sync your music with Android phones and any mtp devices…
- Fullscreen view: Visual access from your couch
- Party mode: Let Lollypop choose music for you.
- Native replaygain support.
- Search in your collection by artist, album and title.
loudgain is a versatile ReplayGain 2.0 loudness normalizer, based on the EBU R128 / ITU BS.1770 standard (-18 LUFS) and supports FLAC / Ogg / MP2 / MP3 / MP4 / M4A / ALAC & Opus audio files. It uses the well-known mp3gain command line syntax but will never modify the actual audio data.
Just what you ever wanted: the best of mp3gain, ReplayGain 2.0 and Linux combined. Spread the word!
Flacon extracts individual tracks from one big audio file containing the entire album of music and saves them as separate audio files.
To do this, it uses information from the appropriate CUE file. Besides, Flacon makes it possible to conveniently revise or specify tags both for all tracks at once or for each tag separately.
- Supported input formats: WAV, FLAC, APE, WavPack, True Audio (TTA).
- Supported out formats: FLAC, WAV, WavPack, AAC, OGG or MP3.
- ReplayGain analysis (album-gain and track-gain modes).
- Multi-threaded conversion process.
- Automatic character set detection for CUE files.
- Generation of the pertrack CUE file in the output dir.
This program is an audio player, written with the help of the Qt library. The user interface is similar to winamp or xmms. An alternative user interface is also available.
DeaDBeeF (as in 0xDEADBEEF) is a modular audio player for GNU/Linux, *BSD, OpenSolaris, macOS, and other UNIX-like systems.
DeaDBeeF lets you play variety of audio formats, convert between them, customize the UI almost any way you want, and use many additional plugins which can extend it even more.