With its bit crushing and downsampling algorithms, Krush combines the crispy taste of the digital realm with the warmth of its drive stage and analog modeled resonant filters. A modulation section allows you to quickly add extra life to the sound by modulating any parameter.
The sound palette produced by Krush ranges from the dirtiest digital effects to crunchy modulated colours, with all the classic and weirdest bit-crushing effects in between.
GSat+ is derived from the saturation module on the TBProAudio CS5501V2 channel strip plug-in, but adds extra features requested and suggested by the Gearspace.com team. It has several different saturation modes, high tweakability, oversampling, old-school VU meters and cross-platform software compatibility – as well as a button to take you directly to Gearspace.com in case you need any tips, tricks or inspiration or want to swap presets with other users.
- Saturation with three different “tube-based” character modes
- Clip protection
- VU meters
- Signal monitoring
- Over sampling
- Plug-in bypass
- Preset management
- Large and easy to use freely-scalable GUI
- 64-bit internal processing
- Very efficient CPU usage design
ISOL8 divides the frequency range into 5 bands.
These 5 bands can be soloed or muted individually. This will help you to concentrate on certain frequency ranges during the mixing and mastering process.
On top you can use ISLO8 as a flexible multi-band splitter with following complex plugin chains. The split signal can finally be mixed together.
Isol8 is originally designed to be used on the master track, but it can also be used on individual audio track busses.
- 5 adjustable frequency bands
- solo/mute function for each band individually
- Linkwitz-Riley crossover filter design
- 24/48dB/Oct filter slope
- multiple filter channel modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side)
- multiple monitor modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side)
- in-place or centered monitoring
- swap left/right channel
- adjustable output level
- loudness dim function
- keyboard control
- multi channel split
- large and easy to use GUI
- free GUI scaling
- 64-bit internal processing
sTilt is a linear / natural phase and IIR filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency
- distortion free processing engine
- adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct
- adjustable center frequency
- 5 quality modes: low, eco, medium, high, max
- 3 filter modes: linear phase, natural phase and zero delay
- unit auto-gain
- switchable clip protection
- sample exact A/B comparison
- stereo / left / right / mid / side channel selection
- flexible channel monitoring
- output gain
- signal mixing
- free GUI scaling
Note: This plugin adds significant latency to the audio path, which is usually compensated by DAW (PDC).
TAL-NoiseMaker is a virtual analog synthesizer with great sound and low CPU usage.
- 3 Oscillators
Osc 1, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, pulse, noise).
Osc 2, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, rectangle, triangle, sine).
Sub Osc (rectangle).
- Osc 1 PM for pulse waveform.
- Osc 2 FM controled by Osc 1.
- Osc 1 & Osc 2 sync to sub osc (saw, pulse, rectangle, triangle(bipolar sync)).
- Adjustable master tune and transpose.
- Up to 6 voices.
- Portamento in mono and poly mode (off, auto, on).
- Ringmod modulates Osc 1 with Osc 2
- Self resonating 4x oversampled filters (24 dB LP, 18 dB LP, 12 dB LP, 6 dB LP, 12 dB HP, 12 dB BP, Notch)
- Filter ADSR (negative and positive)
- Volume ADSR
- Routable ADSR, modulates Filter, Osc 1, Osc 2, PW, FM (negative and positive)
- 2 LFO’s with different running modes: free, sync to host, triggered by note.
Modulates filter, osc 1, osc 2, fm, pw, lfo rate, panorama and volume.
Sine, triangle, saw square, s&h, noise.
Positive and negative modulation.
- Adjustable Velocity dependent control over volume filtercontour and cutoff.
- Adjustable Pitch Wheel control over Cutoff and Pitch.
- One pole HP filter.
- Detune, detunes notes randomly.
- Juno chorus with different modes.
- A built in reverb.
- A built in delay.
- Adjustable filter drive.
- Bitcrusher, affects osc 1 and osc 2. Its a pre the filter stage effect.
- Midi learn for all knobs.
- Panic button.
- Easy to use, no hidden panels.
- 256 great presets (Presets by Frank “Xenox” Neumann / Particular – Sound, The Unshushable Coktor, Alexandra Sendy, TAL, Patrick Kunz).
- Re-sizable, flexible GUI
- Full Undo/Redo support
- Built-in file browser with sound playback and wave/program preview
- Fully skinnable
- Program icons
- Dual playback engine
- Direct from disk – supports massive sample sizes
- RAM playback – sample accurate loop modulation
- Unlimited multi-timbral operation
- 128 voice polyphony
- Two 6/12/24 dB resonant filters per voice
- Low-, high, band- and all-pass
- Notch, peak, low- and high shelf
- Two sync-able LFO per voice
- Two Modulation Envelopes per voice
- Three Step Sequencers per voice
- Modulation matrix with 16 modulation slots per voice
- Three-way cross modulation (variable modulation strength)
- Variable keyboard scales
- Multiple trigger modes
- Mono/Poly/Legato operation
- 8 choke groups per program
- Per-sample loop start/end/direction modulation
- Polyphonic glide
- Multiple glide modes
- Polyphony limit per channel
- VST micro tuning support
- Built-in oscillators
- Multiple waveforms.
- Pulse width modulation.
- Mix synthesized and sampled content.
- Built-in sample editor
- Automatic Loop Slicing + slice mapping
- Actually Samples!* Record audio straight into the sampler from host (Requires routing/input capable host).
- Built-in MIDI generator and automatic sample cutter for quick re-sampling of external or internal content
- Automatic pitch detection
- Loop tools
- Loop auto detector
- Loop overlay
- Non-destructive, interactive loop cross fading
- Multiple loop definitions per wave
- Individual loops for sustain/release per mapping
- Trim, cut, duplicate
- Pitch detection
- Tempo detection
- Graphical keyboard mapping editor
- Automatic sample layout
- Flexible drag & drop-based group edit
- Cut & paste or drag and drop move and copy between groups and programs
- Quick select of sound data via MIDI
- Drag & drop of samples/programs/performances/banks
- Multiple outputs
- 12 Stereo outputs, 8 of which can be switched to mono
- Individual output mapping for key groups (drums)
- 16 mappable controllers for modulation
- 128 mappable VST parameters for modulation
- All sound parameters can be automated or mapped to MIDI controllers
- Preview loaded programs and samples in your song before loading
- Reads multiple sample and bank formats
- SoundFont 2
- SFZ Files
- Logic EXS
- Akai AKP
- Ogg Vorbis
- Typhoon compressed AIFC files
- Original Yamaha OS Wave files
- 100% documented XML-based sound file format
- Anyone can write conversion tools.
- Saves data in DAW project directory
- Low CPU usage
- Fully native, optimized for SSE2.
- Multi platform
- MacOSX 10.7+ AU/VST2 (64bit)/VST3 (64bit)/AAX
- Windows 7+ VST/VST3/AAX support
- 64-bit support
- Nice sound!
TAL Reverb-II is a super diffuse and lush reverb effect with a fast build up time. Ideal for ambient reverb sounds.
TAL-Reverb-III is an easy to use stereo reverb plugin. It’s popular because it’s very very diffuse sound 😉 It has an additional signal feedback path.
Our RoughRider compressor is one of the most popular dynamics processors on the planet, with well over a half a million downloads over its decade-plus lifespan, and is in heavy daily use by producers the world over. With RoughRider 3, we’ve expanded the original to include an external sidechain input, the ability to turn off the built-in “warming” filter (the FULL BANDWIDTH button), and much more accurate metering.
Helm runs in GNU/Linux, Mac OSX and Windows. Run Helm as a standalone synthesizer or as an LV2, VST, VST3 or AU plugin. Comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.