WAV to AC3 Encoder an audio encoder which generates compressed audio streams based on ATSC A/52 specificationwieslawsoltes.github.io/wavtoac3encoder/
Feature rich plug-in for foobar2000 that finds and plays music. Works great with youtube and your own media library.
Display & Play:
- full album and track discographies
- top tracks, similar artists, similar songs, decades
- top 100 charts (current and historic back to 1952)
- can use queries or track matching with last.fm tag database (so files don’t need to be tagged in any special way to identify tracks of specific genres, mood or artist locale)
- auto DJ option with automated weighting algorithmn that can use last.fm or own data to help select better tracks
- operates on a minimum number of playlists, so there’s no awkward playlist management
- nowplaying pane that provides feedback or displays configurable info on current track
WWSpatialAudioPlayer plays sound using Spatial sound API.
How to turn on Window’s 10 Spatial Sound ~ https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-turn-on-spatial-sound-in-windows-10-ca2700a0-6519-448d-5434-56f499d59c96
A Podcast app made with Electron because I love Podcasts.
Prevent someone from turning up the volume on a Windows machine beyond a maximum volume.
This is a very simple Windows Forms application that lets you set a maximum value on for your volume, and then lock the setting so that a user cannot change the volume.
Disclaimer: This app is primarily geared toward young/special needs children. The “lock” provides a basic level of control, but it could be easily bypassed by someone with technical knowledge.
AirPlay, Audio CD, Bluetooth, Multi-room, Spotify Connect, UPnP, DSP
The stock music player on my phone needed unnecessary permissions! So, I created one on my own 😀
Home of Music Player GO, a minimal yet fully-featured local Android music player aiming at simplicity and performance.
- Minimal interface
- Music organised by artist, albums, songs and folders; tabs are organisable
- Light, dark, automatic themes and accents
- Pure black theme
- Sleep timer
- Audio focus, precise volume and headset management
- Now playing, embedded covers, search, playback speed, pause on completion, sorting, shuffle, fast-seeking…
mp3menu lets you select and play your music files using iselect and AlsaPlayer. Mainly MP3’s, but this will actually play anything AlsaPlayer and libaudio can handle, so WAV and FLAC are covered, as well as a bunch of ancient formats dating back to the 1980s. Sadly, M4A is not.
3. Bash – mp3menu is a bash script. It might work with zsh, dash and other shells, or it might not.