Audio visualization usually relies on hand-crafted features, like intensity, timbre or pitch. These metrics are defined by humans and are biased towards our cultural representation of sound. In this project, we have trained a Neural Net to generate these features directly from spectrograms, in an unsupervised way. We thus get rid of this bias and hope the resulting visualizations can help us perceive music in different ways.
Create music with both instruments for free online at 808303.studio A website from Roland, Yuri Suzuki and The London Design Museum.
A speaker measurement visualization, analysis and comparison tool.
Soundsync is a web and desktop app to manage every audio source and every audio output in your home from a single interface. Link any audio source to multiple speakers connected to any devices on your home network. Soundsync will keep the music synchronized between all of them.
- 🆓 Free to use
- 🕸️ Work with any number of connected devices, audio sources, audio outputs and every link of your choosing
- 🎶 Compatible with a lot of different audio sources (Spotify Connect with a premium account, Airplay, Hardware Audio input (line in / microphone), Linux system audio ; coming soon: Windows system audio, UPnP and more)
- 🔊 Broadcast sound to any speaker connected to a computer (Windows, MacOS, Linux, RapsberryPi), a web browser (Chrome, Firefox) or a Chromecast and soon more
- 🔗 Group speakers together to synchronize them to the same audio source
- 🎛️ Control everything from a web browser
- 🔓 Not linked to any external service, works offline, no account creation
Multitrack Web Audio editor and player with canvas waveform preview. Set cues, fades and shift multiple tracks in time. Record audio tracks or provide audio annotations. Export your mix to AudioBuffer or WAV! Inspired by Audacity, this project is written in ES2015 using the Web Audio API.
Start making music in the cloud. Audiotool is a powerful online music production studio right in your browser. All crafted with lots of love for the small details.
www.audiotool.com ~ may be slow to load the first time
An online audio editor. Edit audio from any web browser.
A free web app to take the pain out of transcribing recorded interviews.