Ample Bass P Lite aims to bring the Fender Precision Bass sound to your studio.
Ample Guitar M Lite aims to bring a Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar sound to your studio.
Cloudrum is a unique and relaxing Steel Tongue Drum with a range of 3 octaves. It produces wonderful tones, add color and a unique moderation to your music no matter the genre.
KickMaker is a synthesizer designed specifically to create good kick drum sounds. It uses four independent oscillators and a wide range of effects, allowing one to create perfectly customized beats.
- Four independent oscillators
- Each oscillator has its own ADSR curve
- ADSR curve for mixed signal
Distraction-free – Helio is an attempt to rethink a music sequencer to create a tool that feels right. It provides a lightweight UI to help you get into the zone and focus on your ideas.
Clear over clever – Visualize music in a way that doesn’t seem so smoke and mirrors. The app may serve as a learning tool you need to grow as a composer.
Cross-platform tech – Available for all major platforms, desktop and mobile. Hosts VST and AudioUnit, runs on CoreAudio, ASIO, DirectSound, ALSA, JACK and OpenSLES. Exports to MIDI, WAV and FLAC.
flowEQ uses a disentangled variational autoencoder (β-VAE) in order to provide a new modality for modifying the timbre of recordings via a parametric equalizer. By traversing the learned latent space of the trained decoder network, the user can more quickly search through the configurations of a five band parametric equalizer. This methodology promotes using one’s ears to determine the proper EQ settings over looking at transfer functions or specific frequency controls. Two main modes of operation are provided (Traverse and Semantic), which allow users to sample from the latent space of the 12 trained models.
- Quick and easy timbral adjustments
- Automated timbral shifts over time for creative effects
- Powerful ‘tone controls’ for users in a playback/listening setting
This is the community version of Element, a modular AU / LV2 / VST / VST3 audio plugin host. Create powerful effects, racks and instruments by connecting nodes to one another. Integrates with your existing hardware via standard protocols such as MIDI.
- Runs standalone or as a plugin in your DAW
- Route Audio and MIDI from anywhere to anywhere
- Play virtual instruments and effects live
- Create re-usable instruments and effect graphs
- Preloaded plugin graphs
- External sync w/ MIDI clock
- MIDI controller mapping
- Sub graphing – nest graphs within each other
- Custom keyboard shortcuts
- Placeholder nodes
- Built in virtual keyboard
- Multiple undo/redo
Utility is a free, lightweight, universal general purpose all in one digital channel strip plugin offering precise controls over various aspects of an audio signal, from mid/side processing to soft clipping.
- input routing with separate pans for the left and right channels, or alternatively a pre mono balance control to decide how the left and right channels are blended for conversion into mono
- gain, and individual left and right channel gains, mutes
- pan and phase inversion of either channel
- width control, along with separate mid and side gain sliders and mutes
- maximally flat minimal phase high and low pass 12db/octave filtering
- optional hard and soft clipping at 0db
- everything is fully automatable with sensible parameter ranges/scaling
Dexed is a multi-platform, multi-format plugin synth that is closely modelled on the Yamaha DX7. Dexed is also a midi cartridge librarian / manager for the DX7.
- Multi platform (OS X, Windows or Linux) and multi format. (VST, AU, LV2)
- The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modelled on the original DX7 characteristics.
- 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel.
- Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change. This means that you can use this with a native DX7/TX7 as a patch editor and sysex manager.
- Each operator has a realtime VU meter so you know which one is active.
- Can load or save any DX7/TX7 sysex programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different sysex file.
CHOW is a digital distortion effect designed for maximum truculence, somewhere between a true half-wave rectifier and a noisy vintage compressor. Useful for mixing guitars, drums, even vocals when a heavily degraded sound is desired. Feel free to build and use for your own enjoyment!