WMA to Wave Audio command-line converter / decompressor.http://muldersoft.com/#wma2wav
User interface front end supporting famous MP3Gain engine which analyzes and losslessly adjusts MP3 files to a specified target volume. A complete re-creation (made in QT5) of the original MP3Gain GUI, however it can be run on more platforms.
eac3to is able to convert E-AC3, TrueHD, PCM and DTS-HD audio tracks to AC3, DTS or FLAC. Converts E-AC3, TrueHD, PCM, DTS-HD and FLAC tracks to AC3 / DTS / FLAC. Removes Dialog Normalization from AC3, E-AC3, DTS and TrueHD tracks. Extracts AC3 frames from Blu-Ray AC3/TrueHD tracks. Extracts DTS core from DTS-HD tracks. Can remux the video track of a EVO / VOB source to Matroska (mkv). Command line tool but GUI (UsEac3to) also available. Requires external audio decoders.forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=125966
Alternative Graphical User Interface (GUI):
The Daphile is the heart of a digital music system. Its primary focus is in storage and playback of your digital music library. It enables the best possible audio quality and future-proof flexibility by providing plug&play support for USB connected digital-to-analog converters (DAC). You can easily setup a multi-zone system just by connecting another USB DAC for each zone.
- Headless music server OS
- Bitperfect and gapless playback
- Extensive audio format support
- Native DSD playback up to DSD512
- PCM resolutions up to 384kHz/24bit
- High quality audio resampling including PCM to DSD conversion
- Convolution filtering for DRC and equalizer
- “Play from RAM” to minimize CPU load and disk activity during playback
- Automatic audio device configuration with multiplayer support
- CD ripping with AccurateRip™ verification, automatic metadata tagging and cover art
- Supports external file servers as music source
- Easy configuration and installation through the web interface
- WiFi hotspot support (if compatible hardware exists)
- Software update via web interface
- Network-attached storage (NAS) service
- Whole system included in about 200MB ISO-file
Daphile is based on the open source Squeezebox Server, Squeezelite and Linux.
Since Daphile is used and configured completely via the web interface the user is not required to have any Linux skills.
PCM-DSD Converter is a program that converts a PCM WAV format sound source to DSD DSDIFF format. You can convert from PCM 16bit ~ 64bit Float / 44.1 ~ 768kHz to DSD16-DSD2048.
wrk2mid is a command line utility for translating WRK (Cakewalk) files into MID (standard MIDI files). This project depends on Qt and Drumstick libraries.
- Reads WRK (Cakewalk) files
- Writes MID (Standard MIDI Files)
SpecWeb is a command line (windows console) version of the SPEC stereo to surround tool from www.surroundbyus.com. It is designed to be faster and easier to use than the full “Spec” version, and does not require Plogue Bidule.
SpecWeb also has an html5 “web” user interface, which works with chrome, Firefox, iOS, android, and windows 10 edge browsers. You can control SpecWeb from a browser on the same computer or on any computer or supported device on your local network. For instance, you could sit in your home theatre listening position and control SpecWeb with an iPad.
It’s a great way to get started in making your own up mixes as all you have to do is drag and drop a lossless stereo file onto the SpecWeb icon and you get a 5.1 multichannel file in seconds.
While not all of the “knobs” from the full “Spec” version have been included, the most important ones are here and you can adjust them while you listen to the song, just as you can in the full version, then “record” the results.
What sets this frontend for ffmpeg apart from other stereo simulators is it creates an illusion of actual stereo separation. More importantly, it produces none of the weird phasing, and/or time delay artifacts. And very little, if any of the tone discoloration, when those others aren’t meticulously set up just right. All this is accomplished by using the ffmpeg crossover audio filter to split the sound into 8 frequency bands. The split points are based on center frequencies of a typical 1/3 octave equalizer. Those 8 bands are then panned in varying degrees to left and right. The varying width of each band is set to achieve the best balance between the left and right channels.
This two-channel waveform editing software is capable of converting and editing high-resolution DSD and PCM files with support for up to 11.2MHz DSD and 384kHz PCM formats.
- Converting between MP3, OGG, AAC and WAV formats
- Saving, Editing or automatically filling metadata (id3tags)
- Volume Normalization
- Batch file processing
- Extract audio tracks from video files