Playtime is a FREE premium VST created by Daniel of Reflekt Audio. Playtime consist if 10 different toy instruments that range from a desktop drum kit with a few toms and a hi hat, to a toy keyboard, a toy banjo, and more! The Playtime VST plugin has multiple blend-able microphones that the user can blend together to create one overall tone. Each instrument was sampled from real toys so you can bet on a unique and interesting toy like sound.
DrumGizmo is an open source, multichannel, multilayered, cross-platform drum plugin and stand-alone application. It enables you to compose drums in midi and mix them with a multichannel approach. It is comparable to that of mixing a real drumkit that has been recorded with a multi mic setup.
- Stand-alone, Lv2 and VSTi versions available
- Open drumkit file format, allowing the community to create their own drumkits
- Drum velocity, allowing for several different hit velocities for each drum
- Multichannel output, making it possible to mix it just the way you would a real drumkit
- Optional built-in humanizer, analyzing the midi notes, adjusting velocities on-the-fly
- Stand-alone midi renderer, generating .wav files, 1 for each channel
- Stand-alone midi input, making it possible to use DrumGizmo as a software sampler for an electronic drumkit
Advanced GTK+ Sequencer is intended to use for music composition. It features a piano roll, as well a synth, matrix editor, drum machine, soundfont2 player, mixer and an output panel.
It’s designed to be highly configurable, you may add effects to its effect chain, add or remove audio channels/pads.
You may set up a fully functional network of engines, therefore exists a link editor for linking audio lines.
In conjunction with ags you need a realtime kernel and alsa support. `ags` uses conditional locks to keep several threads in sync that’s why you need at least a preemptible kernel.
- save or open Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer XML files with XPath support
- add or remove audio engines with adjustable audio channels and pads
- link channels with property dialog
- output panel, mixer, drum and matrix sequencer, soft synth and audio file player
- piano roll with basic notation editing supporting copy & paste
- adjustable BPM
- LADSPA, DSSI and Lv2 support
- export to WAV, FLAC, OGG and others
- multiple sinks like Pulseaudio, JACK, ALSA and OSS
- automation editor
- waveform editor with copy & paste
- capture sound with AgsAudiorec machine
- MIDI instrument input
- import/export to Standard MIDI Files
- OSC content format support
- OSC server for remote control and monitoring
Cloudrum is a unique and relaxing Steel Tongue Drum with a range of 3 octaves. It produces wonderful tones, add color and a unique moderation to your music no matter the genre.
An infinite series of free software instruments, made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere. Presented in our own plug-in, they are easy to use, and compatible with any DAW. And in case you missed it — they’re all free.
KickMaker is a synthesizer designed specifically to create good kick drum sounds. It uses four independent oscillators and a wide range of effects, allowing one to create perfectly customized beats.
- Four independent oscillators
- Each oscillator has its own ADSR curve
- ADSR curve for mixed signal
CHOW is a digital distortion effect designed for maximum truculence, somewhere between a true half-wave rectifier and a noisy vintage compressor. Useful for mixing guitars, drums, even vocals when a heavily degraded sound is desired. Feel free to build and use for your own enjoyment!
Lazy Kenneth will help those who don’t know how to use, or are too lazy to use sidechain to handle heavy basslines that collide with the bass drum in 4/4 music. That is music where you put a bass drum on all fours, techno, house, trance, minimal, tribal and so on. Put Lazy Kenneth on the bassline track and it will automatically duck the signal when the bass drum hits. You could place a LK on all tracks except the bass drum for some real heavy pumping effect.
An open source software drum machine for Windows that allows the editing, playback, and mixdown of complete drum scores using audio samples in a variety of formats (WAV, OGG, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, WMA). Mixdown to WAV audio supported.
“AutoDrum” is free, open source software for automatic drum performance. It has following features, and it can be used for imagination of compose, practice of instruments, and so on.
- 13 preset rhythm patterns can be used, and you can add your original rhythm pattern which is created by your MIDI sequencer.
- The tempo can be changed at any time while playing. Also, the tempo can be slaved to the external machine in slave mode.
- Mixer feature, which enables you to change velocity level or mute each drum instruments.
- Synchronized start and stop function, which enables you to start or stop with your performance with connected MIDI keyboard.
- MIDI Timing synchronizing clock can be received and sent.
- Only extracting zip file is required to execute. No need to install.
- User interface and documentation are Japanese, English, Chinese compliant.
- User interface is Windows XP / Vista / 7 /8.1’s theme compliant.
- Unicode compliant.