A GTK2/GTK3 interface to MPlayer. The power of MPlayer combined with a friendly interface for your desktop; You can play all your multimedia (audio, video, CD, DVDs, and VCDs, streams etc.), organize, sort and create playlists, take screenshots while playing videos, be notified about media changes. Full DVD and MKV chapter support, when supported by Mplayer. Subtitle support with the ability to specify preferred audio and subtitle languages if the media supports it. Support for cover art retrieval from Amazon.com for audio media files with artist and/or album information contained in the file.
This software allows “scratching” on digitally sampled audio data (*.wav, *.au, *.ogg, *.mp3, etc.) the way hip hop DJs scratch on vinyl records. It features multiple turntables, realtime effects (built-in as well as LADSPA plugin effects), a sequencer and MIDI interface – all accessible through an easy-to-use gtk+ GUI. This software is designed to run under Linux, FreeBSD and the like.
A GTK+ Shoutcast / Icecast client with two main media players, a jingles player, crossfader, ogg and mp3 streaming, stream automation timers, aux input, Voice and VoIP integration. File formats: mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav, m4a, m3u, pls, and others.
- Streams to Shoutcast and Icecast2 servers
- Two main media players with crossfader
- Microphone audio signal processing
- IRC announcements
Advanced GTK+ Sequencer is intended to use for music composition. It features a piano roll, as well a synth, matrix editor, drum machine, soundfont2 player, mixer and an output panel.
It’s designed to be highly configurable, you may add effects to its effect chain, add or remove audio channels/pads.
You may set up a fully functional network of engines, therefore exists a link editor for linking audio lines.
In conjunction with ags you need a realtime kernel and alsa support. `ags` uses conditional locks to keep several threads in sync that’s why you need at least a preemptible kernel.
- save or open Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer XML files with XPath support
- add or remove audio engines with adjustable audio channels and pads
- link channels with property dialog
- output panel, mixer, drum and matrix sequencer, soft synth and audio file player
- piano roll with basic notation editing supporting copy & paste
- adjustable BPM
- LADSPA, DSSI and Lv2 support
- export to WAV, FLAC, OGG and others
- multiple sinks like Pulseaudio, JACK, ALSA and OSS
- automation editor
- waveform editor with copy & paste
- capture sound with AgsAudiorec machine
- MIDI instrument input
- import/export to Standard MIDI Files
- OSC content format support
- OSC server for remote control and monitoring
jack-keyboard is a virtual MIDI keyboard – a program that allows you to send JACK MIDI events ( 😉 play using your PC keyboard). It’s BSD-licensed. User interface is GTK-based.
- Easy to use and clean user interface.
- Hide the advanced options with the ability to show them.
- Convert to more than 100 different formats.
- Allow to edit formats.
- Shutdown or suspend PC afer a conversion process.
- Show file informations (duration, remaining time, estimated size, progress value).
- Show file details using mediainfo.
- Allow to skip or remove file during conversion process.
- Preview file before conversion.
Sound Juicer is a CD ripping tool using GTK+ and GStreamer.
RipperX is a GTK program to rip CD audio tracks and encode them to the Ogg, MP3, or FLAC formats. It’s goal is to be easy to use, requiring only a few mouse clicks to convert an entire album. It supports CDDB lookups for album and track information.
Simple interface. Powerful music management. Smart Playlists. Advanced track tagging. Automatic album art. Lyrics. Streaming Radio. Podcasts. Secondary output device support. Cross-platform. Easily extensible with 50+ plugins available.