Jukebox for large collections of music files, written in perl. Uses gstreamer, mplayer or mpg321/ogg123/flac123 for playback.
Radio Tray is an online radio streaming player that runs on a Linux system tray. Its goal is to have the minimum interface possible, making it very straightforward to use. Radio Tray is not a full featured music player, there are plenty of excellent music players already. However, there was a need for a simple application with minimal interface just to listen to online radios. And that’s the sole purpose of Radio Tray.
- plays most media formats (based on gstreamer libraries)
- drag & drop bookmarks support
- easy to use
- supports PLS playlist format (Shoutcast/Icecast)
- supports M3U playlist format
- supports ASX, WAX and WVX playlist format
- extensible by plugins
Radiotray-NG: An Internet radio player for Linux (updated fork)
Sound Juicer is a CD ripping tool using GTK+ and GStreamer.