Customizable windows – taskbar deskband control
This Foobar2000 component decodes dozens of streamed ADPCM or other compressed format files extracted from various console and PC games.
Supported codec types:
Quick list of codecs vgmstream supports, including many obscure ones that are used in few games.
PCM 8-bit (signed/unsigned)
PCM 4-bit (signed/unsigned)
PCM 32-bit float
CRI ADX (standard, fixed, exponential, encrypted)
Nintendo DSP ADPCM a.k.a GC ADPCM
Nintendo DTK ADPCM
Nintendo AFC ADPCM
CD-ROM XA ADPCM
Sony PSX ADPCM a.k.a VAG (standard, badflags, configurable, Pivotal)
Electronic Arts EA-XA (stereo, mono, Maxis)
Electronic Arts EA-XAS (v0, v1)
DVI/IMA ADPCM (stereo/mono + high/low nibble, 3DS, Omikron, SNDS, etc)
Microsoft MS IMA ADPCM (standard, Xbox, NDS, Radical, Wwise, FSB, WV6, etc)
Microsoft MS ADPCM (standard, Cricket Audio)
Westwood VBR ADPCM
Yamaha ADPCM (AICA, Aska)
Procyon Studio ADPCM
Level-5 0x555 ADPCM
Konami MTAF ADPCM
Konami MTA2 ADPCM
Paradigm MC3 ADPCM
FMOD FADPCM 4-bit ADPCM
Konami XMD 4-bit ADPCM
Platinum 4-bit ADPCM
Argonaut ASF 4-bit ADPCM
Ocean DSA 4-bit ADPCM
Circus XPCM ADPCM
OKI 4-bit ADPCM (16-bit output, 4-shift, PC-FX)
Ubisoft 4/6-bit ADPCM
SDX2 2:1 Squareroot-Delta-Exact compression DPCM
CBD2 2:1 Cuberoot-Delta-Exact compression DPCM
Activision EXAKT SASSC DPCM
Xilam DERF DPCM
Electronic Arts MicroTalk a.k.a. UTK or UMT
Xiph Vorbis (Ogg, FSB5, Wwise, OGL, Silicon Knights)
MPEG MP1/2/3 (standard, AHX, XVAG, FSB, AWC, P3D, etc)
ITU-T G.722.1 annex C (Polycom Siren 14)
ITU G.719 annex B (Polycom Siren 22)
Electronic Arts EALayer3
Electronic Arts EA-XMA
Sony ATRAC3, ATRAC3plus
Microsoft WMA v1, WMA v2, WMAPro
Xiph Opus (Ogg, Switch, EA, UE4, Exient)
Xiph CELT (FSB)
Super Audio CD Decoder input plugin for foobar2000. Decoder is capable of playing back Super Audio CD ISO images, DSDIFF, DSF and DSD WavPack files. Direct DSD playback for compatible devices.
This component provides an editor for title formatting code [mainly targeted at title formatting beginners]. The editor includes syntax highlighting, a preview of the selected fragment of the code and a view of the code structure. The idea behind the component is to allow users to explore title formatting scripts by exposing aspects which are normally hidden on the user interface of foobar2000 and its components.
Watch music videos and video playlists using Foobar2000
- This component adds the possibility of playing Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion clips directly via their URL.
- In addition to single clip URLs it supports clip feeds (i.e. playlists, channels etc.) from Youtube and Dailymotion.
- Single clips and feeds can be added using File menu commands Add location and Add multiple URL(s).
- Component has several UI elements, both DUI and CUI are supported. There are element for searching on Youtube within the program, for video playback and elements for various technical info about clips and component workflow. All elements are listed under Youtube Source group in UI configuration windows.
- In addition to UI elements it has several popup windows with similar functionality.
- For Lyric Show Panel 3 it provides an additional lyric source.
- Clip thumbnails are exposed as album art to the program.
- Single clip can be turned into album with multiple tracks.
Install component then install these dependencies:
- Install FFmpeg from https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
- Install LAV filters from https://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases
- Install madVR (as Admin)from http://www.madvr.com/
- Obtain a Youtube Data API key (Type:Browser)
- Download madVR zip archive
- Extract contents to a new folder
- Move folder to “C:\Program Files” (you need to be an admin)
- Right click install.bat and select “Run as administrator”
If it works it will say “Install Successful”
A digital signal processor that makes dull songs sound sharper, as in brighter.
Strictly speaking, nobody really needs this DSP. It’s just that some people like the effect. If you want to compensate deficiencies in your playback equipment or listening environment, the convolver or the equalizer are more appropriate tools. ~ HA post
There are four interrelated DSPs enclosed, only use the last one, Noise Sharpening.
Noise sharpening can/should be used alone. ~ HA post
foo_dsp_xover is a software digital crossover implementation that I have been working on for a while in my spare time as a hobby. It is a Foobar2000 audio player plugin that implements this digital crossover to achieve active multi-amplification.
This software needs to run on a WinXP PC equipped with a multi-channel sound card (e.g. 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound card) feeding the various voices of a multi-amplifier and loudspeaker active configuration set-up.