Part 1 by Markkoenig : The Basics
Part 2 by slowboyfast : Composition & Graphics
A Twitch bot that lets people from Twitch chat request songs from your Foobar2000 playlist.
Foobar2000 plugin for looping track intervals and slicing CUE sheets.
ffprobe -i filename -print_format json -show_chapters -loglevel error > chapters.json
Foobar2000 Web UI application consists of two parts:
projectM is an open-source project that reimplements the esteemed Winamp Milkdrop by Geiss in a more modern, cross-platform reusable library. Its purpose in life is to read an audio input and to produce mesmerizing visuals, detecting tempo, and rendering advanced equations into a limitless array of user-contributed visualizations.
The Default User Interface from early foobar2000 versions is back! This component serves no particular useful purpose; it is provided for the nostalgia value only. It is missing various functionality considered to be essential in current foobar2000 series, such as persistently visible volume control. There are no plans to add any new functionality into the Classic User Interface.
Warning: product may contain Finnish profanity.
Changes since the original version:
- Modified to run side by side with the current Default UI. Please do not remove the Default UI DLL.
- Fixed the infamous seekbar repaint bug on Windows themes other than “classic”.
- Replaced popup volume slider with the latest Default UI code.
- Restored original “Preferences: Title Formatting” page from old foobar2000 versions
- Various cosmetic changes.
Dynamic Range Meter is a foobar2000 component designed to give the same information as the Dynamic Range Offline Meter. This component can process all audio formats foobar2000 can handle (a.o. flac, ape and wavpack) and also supports higher sample rates and bit depth. Using the Open Audio CD option it can also directly read audio CDs and calculate the Dynamic Range values without the need of ripping the CD to disk. Log information with extended statistics is automatically copied to the clipboard and can be pasted back in any text editor. ~ web.archive.org/web/20130317013715/http://pleasurizemusic.com/free-downloads
Dynamic Range Meter is a foobar2000 component designed to give the same information as the Dynamic Range Offline Meter from the Pleasurize Music Foundation. I wrote this component because the original Dynamic Range Meter is limited to reading only wav, aiff and mp3 files. This component can process all audio formats foobar2000 can handle (a.o. flac, ape and wavpack) and also supports higher sample rates and bit depth. Using the Open Audio CD option it can also directly read audio CDs and calculate the Dynamic Range values without the need of ripping the CD to disk. As an option, a log file with information and extended statistics can be saved to disk. ~ web.archive.org/web/20130428024316/http://www.jokhan.demon.nl/DynamicRange/
Warning: This component is known to be problematic, due to repeated crash reports, and should be installed with caution. ~ wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Components/Dynamic_Range_Meter_(foo_dynamic_range)
Download ~ drive.google.com/file/d/1rQHOYrzEmV6MSKEj-hENM09C2yQsCFfh/view
Discussion ~ hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,88373.0.html
Icon ~ drive.google.com/file/d/1x4AjjKEHTH9BZWTHb-5PQoNKOboXJJcq/view?usp=sharing
ShuiCast is a plugin for both Winamp and Foobar2000 that provides the ability to broadcast various audio formats to a few of the major broadcasting servers. It is a continuation of the Oddcast/Edcast streaming software that can stream to either Icecast or Shoutcast servers, integrating changes made by the AltaCast and Edcast-Reborn spinoffs.
- Stream to IceCast or ShoutCast
- Support for Ogg Vorbis, LAME (lame_enc.dll), and AAC (libfaac.dll) – note lame_enc.dll and libfaac.dll must be downloaded separately in order to use these formats
- Multiple encoders (you can simultaneously broadcast in multiple formats at the same time)
- Standalone application as well as plugin for Winamp, RadioDJ and Foobar2000
- Metadata not only from media player (i.e. Winamp) but also from a file, a URL or a window
- Peak and RMS Meter
- Live Recording (you can switch on/off without disconnecting the encoder)