A podcatcher component for subscribing to, downloading, and playing RSS and Atom podcast feeds in foobar2000
The frequency response of your room is very different in every point of the room. “Good” equalization in one point can worsen the sound in the neighboring point. Single-point equalization is not reliable and cannot be used in a professional room correction system. On the other hand, multipoint equalization is not simple; both the volume and the phase of the testing signal are very different in different points of the room. Simple averaging is not applicable. MathAudio Room EQ applies a state-of-the-art multipoint correction algorithm which ensures the best possible improvement in every point of the listening area.
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers.
- Avoids the pre-echo (pre-ringing) problem of conventional convolver-based room correction systems. The absence of pre-echo ensures the neutrality of the sound.
- Works in rooms, halls and outdoor venues of any size.
- Works with zero latency. Perfect for live performances and studio monitoring.
- Doesn’t delay the audio track when playing video.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of frequency response.
- Quells resonance peaks of frequency response while leaving the deep notches.
- Avoids the overcompensation which happens in conventional linearizing room correction systems.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 384 kHz. All sample rates are supported without resampling to avoid any possible loss in quality.
- Includes a custom target curve feature.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Works with USB measurement microphones (e.g. MiniDSP UMIK-1 or Dayton Audio UMM-6) or standard measurement microphones (e.g. NADY CM100 or Dayton Audio EMM-6).
Supports microphone calibration files.
- Applies a patented method of frequency response correction.
- Freeware Foobar2000 Component
Foobar DSP based graphic equalizer.
EQ preset generation ~ github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq
This is a Foobar2000 player wrapper plugin, which allows using VST plugins within the player.
Adds decoding support for Commodore 64 SID sound files (.SID, .MUS). Based on resid-fp.
The High Voltage SID Collection (HVSC) is a freeware hobby project which organises Commodore 64 music (also known as SID music) into an archive for both musicians and fans alike. The work on the collection is done completely in the Team and contributors’ spare time and is proudly one of the largest and most accurate computer music collections known.
Can create different Last.fm related playlists:
- loved tracks of a single user, multiple users, friends or neighbours.
- recent tracks of a single user, multiple users, friends or neighbours.
- top tracks of a single user, multiple users, friends or neighbours over different periods.
- top tracks of an artist.
- top tracks of artists similar to an artist.
- top tracks with certain tag.
- tracks similar to a track.
- love, unlove, ban and unban a track on your Last.fm account.
- add a track to a custom playlist on your Last.fm account.
- save and load XSPF playlists (make playlists without hard paths). This makes it possible to easily share playlists with other people. Also when you restructure your library (change location of your music files), these playlists will continue to work.
Icon Sets (packs):