RYM is a community-built music and film database where you can rate, review, catalog and discover new music and films as well as participate in contributing to the database itself.
TheAudioDB is a community database of audio artwork and data with a JSON API.
The library does not require a database back-end. It parses the directory structure, best suited for a [ROOT]/[ARTIST]/[ALBUM]/[TRACKS] type of layout. This isn’t required, but makes for the best user experience. Random playlists can also be generated.
The code contained in this script has not been minified. It is written in long form and is well-documented for ease of use and customization.
Individual tracks are optionally presented with download links. Minimal effort has been put into limiting the reach of the player and download links. It is limited, by default, to the three audio file types that are supported by HTML5. It is advised that you password protect the Music Library & Player directory using htaccess or other method to restrict public access.
- Responsive web music library and player
- HTML5 or m3u file
- Perfect for a NAS or personal website
- Easy to setup with little to no programming
- No database back-end. Directories are parsed into Artist/Album/Track playlists
- Open Source MIT License
Airtime is an open source application that provides remote and
collaborative automation of a broadcast radio station.
- Web-based remote station management. Authorized personnel can add
programme material, create playlists or smart blocks, and stream in live,
all via a web interface.
- Automation. Airtime has a scheduler function that enables users to
create shows with content for playback at the exact date and time specified.
- Playlists, smart blocks and remote stream URLs can be used multiple times.
- Solid playout. Airtime uses the open source Liquidsoap streaming language for reliable and precise playback to multiple outputs.
- Open, extensible architecture. Stations are free to extend and alter
all parts of the program code, under the GNU AGPLv3 license.
You can block sellers, use a dark theme, see price comparisons, get feedback notifications, convert foreign currencies, search Discogs and other online record shops with any highlighted text, improve tracklist readability, customize lots of Marketplace aspects, and more!
Every feature is optional so you can choose only the features you want to use.
Written in Python, Mopidy plays music from a local disk, Spotify, SoundCloud, Google Play Music, and more. You edit the playlist from any phone, tablet, or computer using a range of MPD and web clients.