QmidiCtl is a MIDI remote controller application that sends MIDI data over the network, using UDP/IP multicast. Inspired by multimidicast and designed to be compatible with ipMIDI for Windows.
Connect your smartphone via this program and control the volume of all your applications with your Android device.
- Advanced Windows 10 volume control
- Control the volume from your smartphone
foobarCon is a Foobar2000 remote controller app for Android. foobarCon needs Foobar2000 components to be installed for proper operation.
Web interface plugin for DeaDBeeF and Foobar2000 music players.
- Lightweight web user interface
- Playback control
- Playlist management
- Music directory browser
- Real-time UI updates
- Mobile-friendly responsive design
- REST-like API for controlling player from your application
How to install a foobar component