This tool forwards audio from an Android 10 device to the computer. It does not require any root access. It works on GNU/Linux, Windows and macOS.
- Route anywhere to anywhere.
- Create virtual port.
- Route from WebMidiJs client to server and back.
- Route from server to server.
- All routing in Real Time with no latency.
- Route from one event type to another. (cc to pitch wheel)
- Route to/from 14bit CC.
- Monitor midi input.
- Build Custom controls to send CC/Program Change.
- Custom Program Change dropdown..
- Transpose / Harmonize.
- Create presets, controlled by any midi event.
LoopBe1 is an internal MIDI device for transferring MIDI data between computer programs. Basically LoopBe1 is an ‘invisible cable’ connecting a MIDI out port of an application to any other application’s MIDI in port. All MIDI data sent to the program’s output is channelled to the receiving applications in realtime. You may connect up to eight applications to LoopBe’s in port and up to eight applications to the out port, all sending and receiving at the same time.
LoopBe1 is a native Windows™ WDM kernel mode driver, so expect the lowest possible latency. Programs do not need to link with special libraries, so LoopBe1 works with every MIDI or DirectMusic™ capable application.
Utility is a free, lightweight, universal general purpose all in one digital channel strip plugin offering precise controls over various aspects of an audio signal, from mid/side processing to soft clipping.
- input routing with separate pans for the left and right channels, or alternatively a pre mono balance control to decide how the left and right channels are blended for conversion into mono
- gain, and individual left and right channel gains, mutes
- pan and phase inversion of either channel
- width control, along with separate mid and side gain sliders and mutes
- maximally flat minimal phase high and low pass 12db/octave filtering
- optional hard and soft clipping at 0db
- everything is fully automatable with sensible parameter ranges/scaling
Synchronous Audio Router lets you route audio from any Windows application through a DAW (digital audio workstation) application, giving you an immense amount of control over your system’s audio. You can apply sophisticated effects, routing and switching, and combine the audio streams from each individual application any way you want, producing any number of output mixes.
If your applications of choice doesn’t let you select an audio device, SAR has you covered: you can define per-application routing rules which will override the Windows default audio device settings. You can even use pattern matching to define rules for groups of applications.
It’s also fast. SAR operates inline with your existing ASIO driver, adding no additional buffer latency to your DAW, and uses WaveRT for direct low latency transport of audio between applications. This is in contrast to many other “virtual audio cable” type drivers which often require buffer sizes as large as 50-100ms to work reliably.
BlackHole is a modern macOS virtual audio driver that allows applications to pass audio to other applications with zero additional latency.
Routes audio from programs to different audio devices.
VB-CABLE is a virtual audio device which works as a virtual audio cable in MS Windows. All signals coming to the CABLE input are sent to the CABLE output.
It’a simple to make computer audio recordings by connecting a player app to a recording app.