Soundsync is a web and desktop app to manage every audio source and every audio output in your home from a single interface. Link any audio source to multiple speakers connected to any devices on your home network. Soundsync will keep the music synchronized between all of them.
- 🆓 Free to use
- 🕸️ Work with any number of connected devices, audio sources, audio outputs and every link of your choosing
- 🎶 Compatible with a lot of different audio sources (Spotify Connect with a premium account, Airplay, Hardware Audio input (line in / microphone), Linux system audio ; coming soon: Windows system audio, UPnP and more)
- 🔊 Broadcast sound to any speaker connected to a computer (Windows, MacOS, Linux, RapsberryPi), a web browser (Chrome, Firefox) or a Chromecast and soon more
- 🔗 Group speakers together to synchronize them to the same audio source
- 🎛️ Control everything from a web browser
- 🔓 Not linked to any external service, works offline, no account creation
Tag Archives: patchcord
Wormhole2 ~ Network Audio Transfer
Open source plugin to transfer real-time audio over a network. Hyperspace travel for your audio.
SoundFlower ~ Mac Virtual Audio Cable
Soundflower is a MacOS system extension that allows applications to pass audio to other applications. Soundflower is easy to use, it simply presents itself as an audio device, allowing any audio application to send and receive audio with no other support needed. ~ code.google.com
JACK ~ Audio Connection Kit
Have you ever wanted to take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another? How about taking the output of that same program and send it to two others, then record the result in the first program? Or maybe you’re a programmer who writes real-time audio and music applications and who is looking for a cross-platform API that enables not only device sharing but also inter-application audio routing, and is incredibly easy to learn and use? If so, JACK may be what you’ve been looking for.
JACK Rack is an effects “rack” for the JACK low latency audio API. The rack can be filled with LADSPA effects plugins and can be controlled using the ALSA sequencer. It’s phat; it turns your computer into an effects box.