AirPlay, Audio CD, Bluetooth, Multi-room, Spotify Connect, UPnP, DSP
Tag Archives: airplay
Jellyfin Audio Player ~ Stream Your Songs
This is a React Native-based audio streaming app for Jellyfin. Jellyfin is a community-based piece of software that allows you to stream your media library over the internet. By means of React Native, Jellyfin Audio Player allows you to stream your Jellyfin Music library, with full support for background audio and casting (ie. Airplay and Chromecast).github.com/leinelissen/jellyfin-audio-player
- Sorting by recent albums
- Browsing through all available albums
- Searching based on album and artist names
- Queuing tracks and albums
- AirPlay and Chromecast support
- Background audio
- Native Dark Mode
Shairport4w ~ Airtunes For Windows
An AirPlay Audio-Receiver for your Windows-PC. Play audio content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod or iTunes on your PC with Shairport4w. AirPlay lets you wirelessly stream what’s on your iOS device whenever you see the AirPlay symbol.
- Stream music wirelessly
- Integrates with iPod/iPad/iPhone/iTunes
LMS Plugins ~ Extend Logitech Media Server
LMS is an open source multi-room audio system. It was created by SlimDevices and then acquired by Logitech. Although Logitech has ended development of hardware devices, the project is still very active with lots of plugin released regularly. New hardware players can be added using PI devices and DAC boards to build high-quality multi-room systems.
I’ve created some extra plugins, especially to include new standard hardware / players to the LMS ecosystem: UPnP/DLNA (Sonos), ChromeCast and AirPlay.
Soundsync ~ Cross-platform Virtual Cables
Soundsync is a web and desktop app to manage every audio source and every audio output in your home from a single interface. Link any audio source to multiple speakers connected to any devices on your home network. Soundsync will keep the music synchronized between all of them.
- 🆓 Free to use
- 🕸️ Work with any number of connected devices, audio sources, audio outputs and every link of your choosing
- 🎶 Compatible with a lot of different audio sources (Spotify Connect with a premium account, Airplay, Hardware Audio input (line in / microphone), Linux system audio ; coming soon: Windows system audio, UPnP and more)
- 🔊 Broadcast sound to any speaker connected to a computer (Windows, MacOS, Linux, RapsberryPi), a web browser (Chrome, Firefox) or a Chromecast and soon more
- 🔗 Group speakers together to synchronize them to the same audio source
- 🎛️ Control everything from a web browser
- 🔓 Not linked to any external service, works offline, no account creation
Shairport Sync ~ Unix AirPlay Player
Shairport Sync is an AirPlay audio player – it plays audio streamed from iTunes, iOS, Apple TV and macOS devices and AirPlay sources such as Quicktime Player and ForkedDaapd, among others.
Audio played by a Shairport Sync-powered device stays synchronised with the source and hence with similar devices playing the same source. In this way, synchronised multi-room audio is possible for players that support it, such as iTunes and the macOS Music app.
Shairport Sync runs on Linux, FreeBSD and OpenBSD. It does not support AirPlay video or photo streaming.